Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:14:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆💥🏆 [ANN][Phase 1][SKI] Skillchain: THE LINKEDIN OF THE FUTURE 🏆💥🏆  (Read 2744 times)
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

But for what tokens will be used? I tried to find this, but Im not. Maybe someone could explain it to me.

I also want to know more about the role of tokens here.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

But for what tokens will be used? I tried to find this, but Im not. Maybe someone could explain it to me.

Please guys read the thread more careful. This question was already answered at least couple of times.
Tokens will be used for:
1. Enrolling small formal / non-formal eduction in Skillchain platform.
2. Upgrade the membership and access Premium
3. Fees from transactions, non-basic operations, exchange to other cryptocurrencies.
4. Publishing any small / non-formal course in Skillchain platform.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

Skillchain is a useful project for people seeking high-paying jobs depending on their professional skills and also for companies that want to hire highly skilled professionals. Skillchain facilitates the hiring of employees and also checks people for professional suitability.
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

Please guys read the thread more careful. This question was already answered at least couple of times.
Tokens will be used for:
3. Fees from transactions, non-basic operations, exchange to other cryptocurrencies.
actually dear, it is hard to track if the community is growing so fast that the pages fly by in days. not everyone has the power and will to read all the info until the last one.
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

Tokens will be used for:
actually dear, it is hard to track if the community is growing so fast that the pages fly by in days. not everyone has the power and will to read all the info until the last one.
I totally agree with you if you follow a few projects it's impossible to read everything. People who don't do crypto fulltime don't have that much time.
Fanat74

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

The main advantage for me is the fact that skillchain is decentralized, it’s compliant with the spirit of the crypto world and it’s solve the main weakness of actual big social network, centralization.
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

The only problem project faces at the moment is, that it needs a lot of user to build up a good social network. I hope Skillchain is doing a lot of good marketing for this.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

I think everyone is interested in how the decentralization of this network will be organized. In my concept this is a computer on which the necessary software for the operation of this platform is installed. Roughly speaking, the server. The information is stored on it. This server is managed by someone. How can we talk about decentralization in this case? Correct, if I'm wrong.
Zakhar

Activity: 165

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

your project does not inspire confidence in me. the announcement is very incomprehensible. site is not informative. and in the topic of interest in the project is especially not. What do you do to promote your project?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

It's funny to see someone "hoping" it will be decentralized... while this thread clearly stated "Decentralized" =)
Anyhow. The key element in cryptoworld is "decentralized", along with "security" & anonymity.
Although for this specific token the word "anonymous" is not really an element... because it's aiming at job market.
And they just don't allow to be "a nickname»...
This put aside, this project has potential because they have an extra layer.
Jokerrr

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

At the moment, very promising social networks, the prospect of the future so nice
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

At the moment, very promising social networks, the prospect of the future so nice
I think skillchain will also need a unique feature, and then probably linkedin will also offer some money to buy skillchain.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

I think skillchain will also need a unique feature, and then probably linkedin will also offer some money to buy skillchain.
Yes, I cant see any reason why people would stick with using mainstream social platforms like linkedin, as the general awareness of the public grows.
People have the sense of freedom rooted into them - once they see their rights being violated, there is no going back, they will start looking for better alternatives, and im sure they will find SkillChain waiting for them!
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform
Fanat74

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform
Naturally, tokens should give privileges to platform users.
Zakhar

Activity: 165

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

ay, is there anyone here? Does anyone even deal with the project, its promotion and public relations? it would be interesting to know why there is silence

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

But they will be used. Check the comment above. There will be enough ways to use it, no worries about it.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

it is designed to provide a better education future and to meet the needs of more efficient staff in similar positions in companies. this project aimed at contributing to the system with more accurate data. I see very well. you need to support such projects!! Wink . it is necessary for people to work more efficiently.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what exactly but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what exactly but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.
It is interesting to hear the answer from the devs about coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: