Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆💥🏆 [ANN][Phase 1][SKI] Skillchain: THE LINKEDIN OF THE FUTURE 🏆💥🏆  (Read 2744 times)
Suarezzz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with skillchain. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
With this in mind, I'm hopefull it will make its userbase much bigger in the coming months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

How they will list tokens? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Skillchain already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Skillchain already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
I still wait for an official statement from devs on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

I still wait for an official statement from devs on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.

I didnt know Friendz is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Am I supposed to participate if I'm low skilled one?
Titomonriki

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

I didnt know Friendz is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
Friendz don't pay dividends afaik, at least I haven't read anything in their whitepaper about it.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

Skillchain already has a good reputation and this early to be able to develop better, team here play an active role to get success.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

I think the best will be incentivizing the user activity and participation. Token will also be used for paid services and maybe to avoid extra ads.
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

a use has founded for the tokens, they're worth. having to use them on the platform is better than dividends IMO, due to increased regulation.
Aberrant

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

I think the best will be incentivizing the user activity and participation. Token will also be used for paid services and maybe to avoid extra ads.

I figure to buy course in the platform, would be an obviously use case for them and make them acquire value.
OMLETovich

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

One of rare good looking project! I hope it will enter major exchanges as Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex.... I will follow it certainly.
anchousser

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

The platform is good enough but I also think that there's still work to do.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

The platform is good enough but I also think that there's still work to do.
Reminds me of linkedin in their invite only days. But we're many years apart from when I tested it in their corporate roll out. It needs work, yes.
Yoverdot

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

This project sounds very interesting and maybe i should read the whitepaper first.
I`m very new to bct and ico investing, but what i read is, that i have to do my own researches and find my way to invest. I hope that, this is a good project.
Jokerrr

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

This project sounds very interesting and maybe i should read the whitepaper first.
I`m very new to bct and ico investing, but what i read is, that i have to do my own researches and find my way to invest. I hope that, this is a good project.
welcome and that’s the right spirit! read the whitepaper and google a lot, find your information for yourself and do a good research on this project and decide later to invest or not!
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

You must learn to evaluate ICO, team, idea, capitalization...
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

That will give thrust to the users, that information will be encrypted and stored on the blockchain which provides anonymous and secured structured data.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

That will give thrust to the users, that information will be encrypted and stored on the blockchain which provides anonymous and secured structured data.
This is very good feature of this platform and I hope that it will be well implemented.
Bulllbas

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

This is very good feature of this platform and I hope that it will be well implemented.
yes i am sure they will and they can hire a lot of development after an ico succeed.
Titomonriki

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

yes i am sure they will and they can hire a lot of development after an ico succeed.
Hopefully they raise enough money to increase the team and develop everything as planned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: