Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆💥🏆 [ANN][Phase 1][SKI] Skillchain: THE LINKEDIN OF THE FUTURE 🏆💥🏆  (Read 2744 times)
Casperok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

After reading the whitepaper, I think this project can be a good alternative to current multi billionaire social medias: good luck with this venture!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing a social network? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why create a social platform?
Titomonriki

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing a social network? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why create a social platform?
Competition is always good, man. Plus, where else would you find a decentralized social network?
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

What is token going to be used for? What is soft cap required for this ICO?
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Current developing social platform is always nice. Community is already there which is important for social apps. How this token going to add to current platform? is there reward for participation in social media?
SkillChain (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:24:45 AM by SkillChain

What is token going to be used for? What is soft cap required for this ICO?

Hello Tiamel!

What is token going to be used for?

Skillchain users (companies, headhunters, certified users) will use the token for their own purposes and interests on the platform. As in the case of Facebook, Linkedin and other social networks, there are premium services for use in its ecosystem. Recruiting companies buy services on the platform to optimize the recruiting processes and to have access to all the research dynamics of candidates that put Skillchain into service. Access for companies is based on different levels, while candidate screening is based on a mechanism where the candidate gains SKI tokens if his LIFE SKILL PASSPORT is of interest to the company looking for certified profiles.
Users can get tokens by using the platform and they can spend them to buy special features in the platform that increase their engagement.
Users can purchase products from all education & training partners by paying in SKI tokens.

What is soft cap required for this ICO?
3000 ETH

You can find the answer to this questions and others on our webpage!

Thank you for asking  Smiley
SkillChain (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:24:33 AM by SkillChain

Current developing social platform is always nice. Community is already there which is important for social apps. How this token going to add to current platform? is there reward for participation in social media?

Hi Deform!

How this token going to add to current platform?
You'll find that with Skillchain is a competence/skills certification blockchain based platform that allows candidates to propose themselves to recruiting agencies in a more concrete and transparent way, this makes it different from Linkedin, that is a social network, all information and skills are self-certified. Also, tokens will increase the education engagement and accessibility of the information.

Is there reward for participation in social media?
You can join our Bounty Campaign here! It's still going Smiley

Chu@N

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current social media practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared to today's contemporary social media services. Good luck!
EfIRchEk

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

A couple of questions about your tokens:
35% will be reserved for the liquidity fund.
10% will be reserved for the team.
These tokens will be at the disposal of the same persons?
If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

A couple of questions about your tokens:
35% will be reserved for the liquidity fund.
10% will be reserved for the team.
These tokens will be at the disposal of the same persons?
If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
I can answer the second part of the question: the unsold tokens won’t be destroyed, according to the whitepaper.
As for the first part, I don't really know, but I don't think they will belong to the same people.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

An ICO that has plans for 2 years and strong team?!? Yes please!
I was checking out the project and I’m glad enough.
What is the ICO needed for? Marketing?
OMLETovich

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

Interesting project. And already has investors. This is a positive moment.
Unfortunately, from a whitepaper, I still do not understand your concept of making a profit, and also did not understand what benefit I will get when buying your tokens?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Would like to get involved but it won't let me log into the app with the account I created on the website. Any idea what's going on with that?
Thanks.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

Hey, interesting project! Is there any video, demo or something similar where we could see the current network?
Fanat74

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Looks like the thread of project is still very quiet. If I look at the thread bounty is not much different, I think you should do something to make the project bustling and look more alive. I think this is indispensable for the future of this project.
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

I ask a stupid question, but still. How will you collect profit? After all, the social network is free, and to connect to it you do not need to buy tokens. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

I ask a stupid question, but still. How will you collect profit? After all, the social network is free, and to connect to it you do not need to buy tokens. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?
This is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

This is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.

It was said before, there will be premium fetures and some fees. In fact, there is a lot of monetization methods when there is large social network.
anchousser

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

It was said before, there will be premium fetures and some fees. In fact, there is a lot of monetization methods when there is large social network.

The most important thing is that advertising does not jump out the whole screen and spoil the whole impression of the platform. To attract investors and advertisers, need to conduct a good marketing campaign!
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

The most important thing is that advertising does not jump out the whole screen and spoil the whole impression of the platform. To attract investors and advertisers, need to conduct a good marketing campaign!
the team should promote this project well to make many investors interested to join the project. skillchain also provides many advantages to investors. interesting projects. the team must do the best for the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: