Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] StarBlock (STB) | The Magical Tokens of the Future 🔥⭐  (Read 1130 times)
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so.
Perhaps start earning with investing in a coin, this will help you in case of success to earn good capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

Turning to the stock exchange, we must without fail register and expect verification, which can take an incredible amount of effort, not to mention the time that is already a non-renewable resource.

I think the project will solve all of these problems. An interesting idea of developers, I hope they will gather enough investment for development.
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so.
You just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all in your spare time.
Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with your free money and only in your free time, not otherwise) Otherwise it will not be good - you will lose money and time.
hollymoolly

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

You just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all in your spare time.
Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with your free money and only in your free time, not otherwise) Otherwise it will not be good - you will lose money and time.
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. You must be careful with trade
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

What a great idea by the developers of this project.  I want to know what is the next line of action for this project if softcap is not reached. Do you consider help form private investors or the project will be discontinued
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
cryptozian

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
Actually - very necessary service. Because it allows you to use the cryptocurrency in your daily life.
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Actually - very necessary service. Because it allows you to use the cryptocurrency in your daily life.
Yes, one of the limiting factors in the development of the crypto currency is the complexity of its daily use.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

At first glance, it happens, I understand. I recently walked around the forum, found the old topic of the NEM coin. Seriously scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... A coin is already success))
super stas

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

At first glance, it happens, I understand. I recently walked around the forum, found the old topic of the NEM coin. Seriously scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... A coin is already success))
Yes before creators did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled. The design parameters entered in the selection parameters.
Lolitalom

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Yes, one of the limiting factors in the development of the crypto currency is the complexity of its daily use.
Attempts to introduce crypto currency into everyday life are not only related to new projects and opportunities, but also prohibitions.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

Attempts to introduce crypto currency into everyday life are not only related to new projects and opportunities, but also prohibitions.
The growth in the number of new start-ups aimed at removing barriers to the introduction of digital coins into everyday life will grow exponentially.
sjuzze

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

Project worthy of attention. I think it needs to go to the American market.
Why would he need an American market? There are a lot of customers and workers in Russia, and they can start very well. The main thing is desire))
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

The growth in the number of new start-ups aimed at removing barriers to the introduction of digital coins into everyday life will grow exponentially.
In the coming months, you can expect the emergence of new products, such as bank cards and applications that will allow for the implementation of crypto-currency payments.
crypto Deddy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

The past year in the global economy was marked by a crypto-currency. New technologies, such as blockchain, capture the world, becoming embedded in everyday life.

The technology of "blockchain" and crypto-currencies became popular just in 2017, because a critical mass of people was reached that speak and know about it.
punkster

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

Project worthy of attention. I think it needs to go to the American market.
Why would he need an American market? There are a lot of customers and workers in Russia, and they can start very well. The main thing is desire))
The Americans have already similar projects and a lot. Russia have  more free market. Although less money
crypto reva

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

The past year in the global economy was marked by a crypto-currency. New technologies, such as blockchain, capture the world, becoming embedded in everyday life.

The technology of "blockchain" and crypto-currencies became popular just in 2017, because a critical mass of people was reached that speak and know about it.
Rightly, then a certain level of penetration of the technology itself was achieved in those spheres of society that are familiar and understandable to people.
sacrera

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

Greetings fellows. The major thing that in the future it has insured the progress of the idea!
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 02:10:49 PM by xtraelv

Greetings fellows. The major thing that in the future it has insured the progress of the idea!

This is a very good business with opportunity.
Flawless activity,  detailed and profitable plan, reasoned results!

I hope this project will be useful!
A rather interesting website, faultless website, sentient plan!

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

This is a sign of dishonesty.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

The StarBlock team really has a fantastic idea to solve the real life problems. I believe team can build a super financial market!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: