Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manov32

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

TheKingInYellow what will happen with Peepcoin after the swap?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

TheKingInYellow what will happen with Peepcoin after the swap?

It will continue as it's own chain after the swap, as it's an optional swap much like the Bitcore-Bitcoin swap. Swap ready exchanges will likely not list Peepcoin as well as DAPS post-swap, as the swap will be done automatically for all coins on their exchange.  Smiley

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

We are proud to announce we have been approved for Bleutrade!

Please donate today and help us list there! =) It's only 2 bitcoin so we can easily achieve this. https://dapscoin.com/donate/

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Joined the project, it looks promising and some local communities appeared on Telegram (I've joined the Italian one)
GilRH4004

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

Config file?, can't get wallet to synchronize
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

Config file?, can't get wallet to synchronize

Peepcoin.conf file can be downloaded here, please it in your %appdata%/Peepcoin folder~

Joined the project, it looks promising and some local communities appeared on Telegram (I've joined the Italian one)

Grazie! =)

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

When do you plan start swap, exactly?
FAQ on website say it will be second half of 2018 - but can you tell us a month, like July or September or December?
Thanks!

There is still no detailed information about this and the exact dates.
I think, this information will appear soon on the official website.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alexpro93

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

When do you plan start swap, exactly?
FAQ on website say it will be second half of 2018 - but can you tell us a month, like July or September or December?
Thanks!

There is still no detailed information about this and the exact dates.
I think, this information will appear soon on the official website.

why do not I have a share of compensation?
http://joxi.ru/DmBg3xeSwzN5l2
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

I would suggest recombining your coins into one group, with 1.9m coins you will get a stake in ~10 days I believe  Smiley

Also; join our Russian chat if you'd like to ask for help in Russian:
https://t.me/DAPS_RUS  Cool

alexpro93

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

http://joxi.ru/DmBg3xeSwzN5l2

I would suggest recombining your coins into one group, with 1.9m coins you will get a stake in ~10 days I believe  Smiley

how to recombinate the coins?
Downtherabbithole

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

Ok....so when exactly is thus swap and we simply need to leave all our coins on.swap ready excges such as bleautrade, correct in order to be swapped?

also....why.is everyone screaming to get your coins of coin excange? whats so dangerous? i have had coins sitting on cryptopua for over a year or so now
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

how to recombinate the coins?

By using the "coin control" you can select the stacks and recombine them into one group on the address. If you'd like help to do this just look it up, but you can find the "coin control" settings in the options under "window" and then go to "send coins" you will now see an "Inputs..." tab, go to this and select coins and recombine them by sending them to the same address.

Ok....so when exactly is thus swap and we simply need to leave all our coins on.swap ready excges such as bleautrade, correct in order to be swapped?

also....why.is everyone screaming to get your coins of coin excange? whats so dangerous? i have had coins sitting on cryptopua for over a year or so now

The issue with coinexchange.io is they are staking user's coins and not being honest about the status of the wallets on their exchange. I think they are hiding alot of information for a reason, so we encourage users to withdraw *any* coins from their exchange. They do not have an open chat, social media, or other non-censored discussions where users can voice issues. You tell me: would you keep your money on an exchange where you cannot even contact the administrators or support outside of the closed-off support ticket system?

The exchange has alot of shady aspects, including hiding from users and not answering very simple questions regarding staking coins on their exchange, which is why I encourage folks to get off there. They could in theory shut down anytime without anyone being able to do anything about it.

Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:15:35 AM

Well....i dont have a computer at the moment to store my coins on. Would you.recomment trade ogre? They are safer? They are supporting the swap, right?
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

Well....i dont have a computer at the moment to store my coins on. Would you.recomment trade ogre? They are safer? They are supporting the swap, right?

Tradeogre is fine and swap-ready, I'm in contact with their admin any time~

Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:03:50 AM

So its safer than coin exchange  to hold my coins there until the swap?
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

So its safer than coin exchange  to hold my coins there until the swap?

Yes, I would be willing to trust them more. But I always recommend having a way to access a personal wallet, too.

Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:19:32 AM

Okay....i.am getting a computer today. When is the actual swap exactly? What kind of exchanges are you adding in the future. I.feel like this is very under tge radar atm and its going to be very sucessful and well known in the near future.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

We are proud to unveil the updated and upgraded Peepcoin wallets! This release has many changes, with a focus on bringing the Peepcoin wallet to users unable to access it prior. We may consider a mobile wallet in future. Secure your Peepcoins today! https://dapscoin.com/wallets/ 

Please delete your current peepcoin.conf so the new .exe can make a new one with the stake commands

Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

Sweet! So when is the swap? And how many dapp coins will u need for a masternode?
Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

We are proud to unveil the updated and upgraded Peepcoin wallets! This release has many changes, with a focus on bringing the Peepcoin wallet to users unable to access it prior. We may consider a mobile wallet in future. Secure your Peepcoins today! https://dapscoin.com/wallets/  

Please delete your current peepcoin.conf so the new .exe can make a new one with the stake commands

Hmmmm, should this.new wallet file automatcally sync up by itself once we open it or should we still follow the instructions in the how to videos and download the block explorer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: