Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎  (Read 4188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Where is your HQ?I mean not where you are registered as company,rather where most of the team is stationed?

Why, you plan a visit?  Grin

Juts wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.

Don't know why they would have to have a HQ to be considered a serious project. In a modern IT landscape everybody can work remotely and still have good results.

Just saying from my experience in previous ICOs,somehow i got the feeling when too many team members are scattered all around,alot of miscomunication happens.I think ICOs are even more complicated than classic startups,and its even harder to succeed(and i read somewhere that only 1/10 startups actually succeeds).

Not sure if I agree with this. As far as I know they don't all have a HQ necessarily, although it's true that a considerable part of the teams often works together in one location, but I wouldn't say it's a must.

There are a lot of bigger companies that are now switching to home office work to reduce costs and studies show that people are more productive than at a traditional workplace.

Well I agree that people could be more productive from their own home but here were are talking about starting the company basically, it's a bit different situation.

Yes but starting a company without having to unite all employees in one place can also be an advantage. You can recruit the best people all over the world because they don't have to make life changing decisions like leaving their homes.

I agree with this completely - you can get people excited while not making the move to places they don't want to. You can also save on expenses.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

Do you think that Youtoken could be the future of startups?

If implemented well,and if crytpo spread in the next few years,why not?

maybe not really for startup but small artisan business.

Yes I would see it as a good base for small businesses by people who have problems otherwise starting them.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

Sir,

Manager of contents Anthoni always update and is very responding on telegram chat.
Good to have strong team as such

Yes,i noticed that too,that they are very active on the telegram group,very responsive,especially that Anthony guy,
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

Where is your HQ?I mean not where you are registered as company,rather where most of the team is stationed?

Juts wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.

Don't know why they would have to have a HQ to be considered a serious project. In a modern IT landscape everybody can work remotely and still have good results.

Just saying from my experience in previous ICOs,somehow i got the feeling when too many team members are scattered all around,alot of miscomunication happens.I think ICOs are even more complicated than classic startups,and its even harder to succeed(and i read somewhere that only 1/10 startups actually succeeds).

Not sure if I agree with this. As far as I know they don't all have a HQ necessarily, although it's true that a considerable part of the teams often works together in one location, but I wouldn't say it's a must.

There are a lot of bigger companies that are now switching to home office work to reduce costs and studies show that people are more productive than at a traditional workplace.

Well I agree that people could be more productive from their own home but here were are talking about starting the company basically, it's a bit different situation.

Yes but starting a company without having to unite all employees in one place can also be an advantage. You can recruit the best people all over the world because they don't have to make life changing decisions like leaving their homes.

I agree but you always need an HQ.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

Well, just another kickstart on blockchain. Wouldn't it be safer for investors if you use 1 unified token?
Will you take responsibilities and give investors their money back if the invested product fails to launch the market?

If you have your own token it can reach different value than some others.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

Youtoken could be a real killer project.
I agree,they had a really great start,but we will see how ti pans out in the future

Depends on a lot of factors, really... The interest of investors really needs to stretch for all of the inventors to be satisfied.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

Well, just another kickstart on blockchain. Wouldn't it be safer for investors if you use 1 unified token?
Will you take responsibilities and give investors their money back if the invested product fails to launch the market?

Yes and its good to have many of these startups.
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

Sir,

Manager of contents Anthoni always update and is very responding on telegram chat.

Yes,i noticed that too,that they are very active on the telegram group,very responsive,especially that Anthony guy,

Antony is very responsive.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

Youtoken could be a real killer project.
I agree,they had a really great start,but we will see how ti pans out in the future

I hope it will succeeded.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

It looks like this project is also interesting to follow developments in the future and hopefully a lot of support for this project.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

And you can control economy much better.And also you need some way to raise funds too,and this way investors are directly involved in the company,and affect compnay way more.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

It looks like this project is also interesting to follow developments in the future and hopefully a lot of support for this project.

I totally agree with you,even tho you wrote bunch of nonsense Cheesy
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

And you can control economy much better.And also you need some way to raise funds too,and this way investors are directly involved in the company,and affect compnay way more.

In this case you're not dependent as much on the fluctuation of other tokens/coins.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

In this case you're not dependent as much on the fluctuation of other tokens/coins.

And in a sense, that too is decentralization that keeps the market stable. Just like when Bitcoin fluctuates now you have other options that remain somewhat stable (compared to BC)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

I am sorry to let you know that you misunderstood blockchain technology and the concept of a decentralized autonomous organization. You don't need a headquarter at all.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

I am sorry to let you know that you misunderstood blockchain technology and the concept of a decentralized autonomous organization. You don't need a headquarter at all.

Not just blockchain but the whole IT business sector. Fixed locations are a thing of the past.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Sir,

Yeah they are,but i wished they were more active on forums,for us who prefer forums instead of telegram
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:07:10 PM

I totally agree with you,even tho you wrote bunch of nonsense Cheesy

So much google translate XD But yeah, we get the general idea Smiley
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

Sir,

Yeah they are,but i wished they were more active on forums,for us who prefer forums instead of telegram

I did notice they have some active members, but probably not on weekends.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

Can someone from the team provide more examples of small ventures? Like the old lady on Twitter.

I agree, more stories would be nice. I liked that post too.

Is possible to hve some more example of this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: