Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎  (Read 4188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

Can someone from the team provide more examples of small ventures? Like the old lady on Twitter.

I agree, more stories would be nice. I liked that post too.
Yeah I think it would give us more insight about how YouToken works

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

How is sale going so far,can you share us any info on that?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

So, where team is located? and how many team members actually working there? If there r some that r working remotely. I think it`s important that most of the team is working together, some things u can do remotely of course, in this day and age, but still i prefer most of the team being stationed together.

Whitepaper said United States,as country where HQ is.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

How is sale going so far,can you share us any info on that?

I understand that Youtoken doesn't have very high expectations for money raising, but it would still be good to know how much.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Youtoken could be a real killer project.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

Meet the Advisors: Marina Wolters

Marina Wolters is a well connected FinTech expert, knowledgeable Blockchain advisor, and the latest addition to the YouToken team. But as many of you know, titles only mean so much. Since receiving her MBA from Hult International Business school in 2015, Marina’s resume is a non-stop highlight reel. We couldn’t be more fortunate to have her on our side now and we are extremely pleased to introduce her to you.

https://www.youtoken.io/blog/advisors-marina-wolters

Good job,you cant get too many good people on board.

well...that's partially true. Sometimes to much can make the project stand still as everybody is pulling in their direction. That's not always the case, but it can happen.

From the reddit page and blog updates, you can see this is progressing in a good direction. Almost daily content
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

Sir,

Manager of contents Anthoni always update and is very responding on telegram chat.
Good to have strong team as such
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

Marina Wolters is a well connected FinTech expert, knowledgeable Blockchain advisor, and the latest addition to the YouToken team. But as many of you know, titles only mean so much. Since receiving her MBA from Hult International Business school in 2015, Marina’s resume is a non-stop highlight reel. We couldn’t be more fortunate to have her on our side now and we are extremely pleased to introduce her to you.

well...that's partially true. Sometimes to much can make the project stand still as everybody is pulling in their direction. That's not always the case, but it can happen.

From the reddit page and blog updates, you can see this is progressing in a good direction. Almost daily content
projects that attract teams are also solid hoping will be more developed later this project, to achieve satisfactory results.
killer9966

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Yes sometimes you get a lot of people with to many different opinions, so frequent conflicts can happen which is not productive in the end.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

Do you think that Youtoken could be the future of startups?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

Can someone from the team provide more examples of small ventures? Like the old lady on Twitter.

I agree, more stories would be nice. I liked that post too.

Which old lady exactly?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

If implemented well,and if crytpo spread in the next few years,why not?
Nobtcforyou

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

projects that attract teams are also solid hoping will be more developed later this project, to achieve satisfactory results.

Im sorry but i have issues understanding your post.Can you clarify a bit more?
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

If implemented well,and if crytpo spread in the next few years,why not?

maybe not really for startup but small artisan business.
Tropwal

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

Im sorry but i have issues understanding your post.Can you clarify a bit more?

Nothing to understand there,just another shitpost for sig bounty.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

YouToken's New Office Announcement

You may have heard some buzz around the community regarding YouToken's new office. Well now, we're pleased to announce our relationship with BootUP Ventures is official! YouToken is cementing itself alongside some of all time great tech companies in Silicon Valley. We couldn't be more excited to share the details with you.

https://www.youtoken.io/blog/youtoken-new-offfice

Great news, you positioned yourself at ty best possible place, well done team!

A good news, hopefully the team can work well and spirit with the new office of YouToken. With a new atmosphere and will develop well.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

Where is your HQ?I mean not where you are registered as company,rather where most of the team is stationed?

Why, you plan a visit?  Grin

Juts wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.

Don't know why they would have to have a HQ to be considered a serious project. In a modern IT landscape everybody can work remotely and still have good results.

Just saying from my experience in previous ICOs,somehow i got the feeling when too many team members are scattered all around,alot of miscomunication happens.I think ICOs are even more complicated than classic startups,and its even harder to succeed(and i read somewhere that only 1/10 startups actually succeeds).

Not sure if I agree with this. As far as I know they don't all have a HQ necessarily, although it's true that a considerable part of the teams often works together in one location, but I wouldn't say it's a must.

There are a lot of bigger companies that are now switching to home office work to reduce costs and studies show that people are more productive than at a traditional workplace.

Well I agree that people could be more productive from their own home but here were are talking about starting the company basically, it's a bit different situation.

Yes but starting a company without having to unite all employees in one place can also be an advantage. You can recruit the best people all over the world because they don't have to make life changing decisions like leaving their homes.
UbreKurtz

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

Well, just another kickstart on blockchain. Wouldn't it be safer for investors if you use 1 unified token?
Will you take responsibilities and give investors their money back if the invested product fails to launch the market?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

Youtoken could be a real killer project.
I agree,they had a really great start,but we will see how ti pans out in the future
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

Well, just another kickstart on blockchain. Wouldn't it be safer for investors if you use 1 unified token?
Will you take responsibilities and give investors their money back if the invested product fails to launch the market?

But wouldn't a unified token be a liability?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: