Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days !  (Read 28234 times)
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

I would like to know why there is no link to information on your project's website and bounty. I would like to know more about this.
Im glad to see you have a interested and looking foward about these project. Did you read post page #1 ? The link has staked (Linked).
But i can help you if you miss it : Website , Bounty Page .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

I see this project is great, and so far I see also is already pretty much also that support the advancement of this project.
Hopefully this project will always give a good news.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

I would like to know why there is no link to information on your project's website and bounty. I would like to know more about this.

What do you mean ? You just need to read the ANN Thread carefully you will find all the information there.
Read their whitepaper if you want more information, the bounty thread link is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3042294.0

WeFundAnyDeal

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

https://bitcoinchaser.com/ico-hub/deal-coin

Please find a link to our interview with Bitcoinchaser.com

Working Better, Together
okinawa

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

Working Better, Together

Good interview, it would also be really good to have a video interview with the founders and all the team members. This will really help the project in my opinion because most of the people like to watch than read.

WeFundAnyDeal

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

Working Better, Together

Good interview, it would also be really good to have a video interview with the founders and all the team members. This will really help the project in my opinion because most of the people like to watch than read.

HI....our launch
video will be released this weekend...this is our animation...and we will be uploading a few interviews very soon
okinawa

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

Working Better, Together

HI....our launch
video will be released this weekend...this is our animation...and we will be uploading a few interviews very soon

Hey man thanks for the quick respond.
Oh okay good to know ! i can't wait to see it then.

Cryphto.Dimi

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

So many lend projects nowdays... What advantages have this project before ETHlend, Fintrux and other lend platforms?
example; The difference between ETHlend and The Deal Coin is that ETHLend only accept ETH as security and only lend ETH against that asset. Where as our platform will allow many assets from property, land, gold, diamonds, Crypto to be offered as security and our investors will lend FIAT back to the client ...wrapped up in a smart contract and a insurance policy to protect them further.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

Hello sir, what is the hardcap for ico, i couldnt see hardcap, is there any hardcap?
WeFundAnyDeal

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 03:05:45 PM by mprep

Hello sir, what is the hardcap for ico, i couldnt see hardcap, is there any hardcap?

$50,000,000

Update.... When we conducted our review with our lawyers and Coinmarketcap.com for the Coin Identifier code...it was confirmed that DEAL was available and not in use. However it has come to our attention that there is a historic company which the coin is available on an exchange called Coinhouse and they are using the same code DEAL. To avoid any confusion we have taken the decision to change our Code to DLSD with immediate effect. Please update all mentions of DEAL within the ANN thread and BOUNTY threads in all translations and change them to the correct Code of DLSD. Apologies for this confusion but coinmarketcap.com still does not list DEAL as a coin today

To confirm the name is The Deal Coin and the coin identifier code is (DLSD). This is the code that will be listed on the exchanges

The Deal Coin (DLSD)

Thank you
mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

I just read the comment from a guy who told the public how he was scammed by the team from HomeBlockCoin. Is this the about the same concept or how are you different? So many lending projects and they are all failing.

Hi, I'm actually quadrilingual, I don't use google translate because it produces low quality results.
 If I used Google Translate why wouldn't I offer 25 different languages?
I offer 4 languages: Spanish, Italian Portuguese and English, if interested please contact me at my email: estefanytranslates@gmail.com

Interesting, that means you are very smart. The problem is that your comment doesn't relate to what I said in any way. Maybe you aren't as good a translator as you say you are Wink

JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:21:55 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:38:04 AM by JohnUser

Update.... When we conducted our review with our lawyers and Coinmarketcap.com for the Coin Identifier code...it was confirmed that DEAL was available and not in use. However it has come to our attention that there is a historic company which the coin is available on an exchange called Coinhouse and they are using the same code DEAL. To avoid any confusion we have taken the decision to change our Code to DLSD with immediate effect. Please update all mentions of DEAL within the ANN thread and BOUNTY threads in all translations and change them to the correct Code of DLSD. Apologies for this confusion but coinmarketcap.com still does not list DEAL as a coin today

To confirm the name is The Deal Coin and the coin identifier code is (DLSD). This is the code that will be listed on the exchanges

The Deal Coin (DLSD)

Hi,

As DLSD use Deal Token and not Deal Coin it will become hard to understand.

Once the lender is in possession of the Deal Coin, they are able to exchange the coins to Deal Tokens, the internal cryptocurrency for the DLSD, all Deal tokens are pinned on a 1:1 coin to GBP Sterling basis.

DLSD is the Dapp connects to the Deal Lending Solution Database...

Please update all mentions of DEAL within the ANN thread and BOUNTY threads in all translations and change them to the correct Code of DLSD

Do we have to change every Deal Coin by DLSD ? not sure I get it. (there's also DEAL Coin Solution, Deal Contract, DEAL Coin SDK,...) .

WeFundAnyDeal

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:34:14 AM

The Deal Coin (DLSD)

Hi,

Once the lender is in possession of the Deal Coin, they are able to exchange the coins to Deal Tokens, the internal cryptocurrency for the DLSD, all Deal tokens are pinned on a 1:1 coin to GBP Sterling basis.

Please update all mentions of DEAL within the ANN thread and BOUNTY threads in all translations and change them to the correct Code of DLSD

Do we have to change every Deal Coin by DLSD ? not sure I get it.

You only change your The Deal Coin to Deal Token if you are lending through the platform. If you have The Deal Coins and hold them and just want to exchange them then you can do without any conversion to Deal Token

JohnUser

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

So DLSD stay the Deal Coin if I get it, it's only the crypto name for exchange, not the dapp, as Bitdice use the CNSO and so on for many ICOs..
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:30:24 AM

a new project lending platform based on blockchain that looks interesting and will definitely be the choice of many investors in investing. offers a fairly bounty allocation of 3% sure it can be a baity hunter baity to participate in this project
kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

a new project lending platform based on blockchain that looks interesting and will definitely be the choice of many investors in investing. offers a fairly bounty allocation of 3% sure it can be a baity hunter baity to participate in this project
look promising project, and of course the team will develop the project with the greatest extent possible. Hopefully the project can succeed and give satisfactory results.

JohnUser

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

The Deal Coin (DLSD)

Hi,

Do we have to change every Deal Coin by DLSD ? not sure I get it. (there's also DEAL Coin Solution, Deal Contract, DEAL Coin SDK,...) .

You only change your The Deal Coin to Deal Token if you are lending through the platform. If you have The Deal Coins and hold them and just want to exchange them then you can do without any conversion to Deal Token

So DLSD stay the Deal Coin if I get it, it's only the crypto name for exchange, not the dapp, as Bitdice use the CNSO and so on for many ICOs..

I didn't ask about conversion, but I just want to be sure if the the Deal Coin really change is name or if it's only the crypto name that become DLSD , an abbreviation on the exchanges for The Deal COIN.

Would you please confirm that?
WeFundAnyDeal

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

The Deal Coin (DLSD)

Hi,

I didn't ask about conversion, but I just want to be sure if the the Deal Coin really change is name or if it's only the crypto name that become DLSD , an abbreviation on the exchanges for The Deal COIN.

Would you please confirm that?

yes the The Deal Coin names remains the same only the crypto name for the exchange has changed its name to DLSD
kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

the project restrict participants joined. It turns out that an awful lot of that enthusiastic about this project.
already seen that this project has great potential for success.

WeFundAnyDeal

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

the project restrict participants joined. It turns out that an awful lot of that enthusiastic about this project.
already seen that this project has great potential for success.

Thank you we will soon be realising our great news about some very strong partnerships ...watch this space
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: