Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:13:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days !  (Read 28234 times)
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

Update : The bonus of 20% has been extended until Thursday.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
WeFundAnyDeal

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

Nick Kurat Joins The Deal Coin Advisory Board

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/nick-kurat-joins-the-deal-coin-advisory-board-2ebe60afb040
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

20% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

20% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

Every pre-sale are doing so on, so no, it's not too much.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pre+sale+20%25&oq=pre+sale+20%
mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

20% bonus sounds alright. A lot of projects offer that range in bonuses. If you offer much less it is no real incentive to purchase early.

Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:34:46 AM

The project has a huge community and its potential is highly appreciated on well-known sites.I think it's worth becoming an investor in the project because I really like this project and they have a very good development plan and a great development team with a real development concept for a long time.. I am sure that this project will end very quickly, and everyone here will be very happy.
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

We are glad to announce that Nick Kurat is joining The Deal Coin Advisory Board.

Nick Kurat is more known as the Director of IntellectSoft Blockchain Lab. Nick’s expertise will help support The Deal Coin team in delivering the latest distributed ledger technology, identity solutions, and smart legal and insurance contracts that are being developed for The Deal Coin blockchain lending platform

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/nick-kurat-joins-the-deal-coin-advisory-board-2ebe60afb040

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

Not bad, already around 15 millions, honestly i didn't expect that) Seems like a trick with McCafee is working. It is really good on this market.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:33:25 AM

Not bad, already around 15 millions, honestly i didn't expect that) Seems like a trick with McCafee is working. It is really good on this market.
Sale keep going with offer 15% currently. Token sold for around 30% within 3Days, that is are one proof, Project Deal Coin had big Potential. Wish the token will be sold to reach goal milestone.
lagharto

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Sale keep going with offer 15% currently. Token sold for around 30% within 3Days, that is are one proof, Project Deal Coin had big Potential. Wish the token will be sold to reach goal milestone.
The idea is really not bad. Exactly the founders of small and medium-sized businesses brings to our world the main innovations, cover the lion's share of unemployment and restructure the economy as a whole. And with all this such business does not need a huge initial investment and at the same time provides a fast turnover of resources and a high growth dynamics. So, it is really good that some already existing and trusted company decided to create such platform for to support these businesses. Honestly, i'm an enterpreneur too, and this is why i'm paying special attention on this issue and exactly this project.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:03:03 PM

Deal Coin is a promising project, I hope ICO can succeed and achieve hardcap, and I will join with a little ETH that I have. Good luck devs.

The bear market may be over soon, Dealcoin will definitely reach their hardcap in my opinion, it's going to be a piece of cake. It's probably one of the top ICO for this month, I can wait to see more partnership announcement
I very much hope that this bear market will soon end. And so it has been going on for a long time. And in this project I am sure. It must be successful

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

I think this project is very potential and certainly in the future we will have more good information from the project. Personally, I like this project because it is the most suitable loan for investors and it will certainly be a good investment if you invest right now. I am considering using 10% of my assets on this project because I like their development team and the campaign manager.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
toshibaellie

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

look great, but I still need more time to considere
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:31:29 AM

It's no doubt the excellence that is owned in the project, not just an interesting concept that was capable of attracting the attention of many investors and supporters, but all of the teams who work in the project clearly visible that they always do the job very well, in order to make the project a great success.
lagharto

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

I think this project is very potential and certainly in the future we will have more good information from the project. Personally, I like this project because it is the most suitable loan for investors and it will certainly be a good investment if you invest right now. I am considering using 10% of my assets on this project because I like their development team and the campaign manager.
Agree, this like invest in own future if you are an enterpreneur or going to become him. I hope that they really will work all over the globe, at least after some time after the launch of their platform, i know a lot of people whoo really need such business tool like them. And, maybe i will use this platform too, who knows...time changes, and money are not something constant and may be i will need their help.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

Do you guys know it's still at 15 million raised on the website ? I thought they said they were going to update it soon, I would love to see how much they raised in real time

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

Agree, this like invest in own future if you are an enterpreneur or going to become him. I hope that they really will work all over the globe, at least after some time after the launch of their platform, i know a lot of people whoo really need such business tool like them. And, maybe i will use this platform too, who knows...time changes, and money are not something constant and may be i will need their help.
it seems that this project will be successful for the future because so far I see this project get a lot of positive response, hopefully with a good response, this team will be more spirit in developing this project until the big success later.
lagharto

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

it seems that this project will be successful for the future because so far I see this project get a lot of positive response, hopefully with a good response, this team will be more spirit in developing this project until the big success later.
Yeah, it is, hope that you are right. Project is related with a lot of people over the globe, would be great that the team do their best in development and implementation.
mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

That's a good start and good vibes definitely also help to grow the community and unite more and more forces to push this forward. Eventually though everything depends in the dev team and their good work.

goldenball2112

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

I think this type of project is the good one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised. I'll keep an eye on this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: