Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days !  (Read 28234 times)
honey0199

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Quietly potential! I'm waiting for new update for more informations.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zenmonk1

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

A very well thought out project with a robust team,these guys have everything that makes a project a huge success!
My best wishes to the Deal Coin team☘️☘️
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

A very well thought out project with a robust team,these guys have everything that makes a project a huge success!
the project is excellent, and they collected an initially excellent amount, but that's why the counter has not been updated for almost a month already - there are no more funds or simply do not update the information?
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

the project is excellent, and they collected an initially excellent amount, but that's why the counter has not been updated for almost a month already - there are no more funds or simply do not update the information?

Maybe there is no update yet as the team is probably busy doing the marketing and presentations in order for this crowdsale to become a huge success. $15 million is already very big though but every is expecting this to grow more as days moving.
Choky

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

user name: choky
profie: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1348480
article work: http://chemochoky.blogspot.co.id/2018/04/the-deal-coin-future-of-peer-to-peer.html
spreadsheet number: 672
my eth: 0x0DE9e43dC9a22d88457c8629d61DEBaBCA3F1446
Pohon tumbang37

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

user name: pohon tumbang37
article work: http://pohontumbang37.blogspot.co.id/2018/04/the-deal-coin-for-better-future.html
Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1555703
spreadsheet number: 680
Travelaround

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

Maybe there is no update yet as the team is probably busy doing the marketing and presentations in order for this crowdsale to become a huge success. $15 million is already very big though but every is expecting this to grow more as days moving.
Developers are very busy but we are very much looking forward to new positive news about the project.

lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Already updated, there are more than 16 million collected, 3 soft caps and + more than one million)) But it is going not very good, very slowly and hard, seems like we will not see the hard cap and it is a pity.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

Already updated, there are more than 16 million collected, 3 soft caps and + more than one million)) But it is going not very good, very slowly and hard, seems like we will not see the hard cap and it is a pity.
I think that everything is possible. And the hard cap can still be collected. The amount that has already been collected is decent. Some projects for a long time collect much less

mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

Bitcoin is emerging as a promising method to pay for high-end #realestate, writes @RobbReport. Explore their vision of #cryptocurrencies as a payment method.

It's not only emerging to pay for high-end realestate, it's emerging to allow anyone to pay for anything. That's where I see it in a decade from now.

lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

I think that everything is possible. And the hard cap can still be collected. The amount that has already been collected is decent. Some projects for a long time collect much less
Everything is possible, and yes the collected sum is really solid, already around 17 millions usd. And the hard cap is not necessary, the platform already may be developed and launched, but it would be really good and would make a positive hype around The Deal Coin.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:33:05 AM

Everything is possible, and yes the collected sum is really solid, already around 17 millions usd. And the hard cap is not necessary, the platform already may be developed and launched, but it would be really good and would make a positive hype around The Deal Coin.
this is a great project the funds that have collected already a lot, this proves that the hard work of the team is always the spirit, and hopefully for the future of this project will be more successful for the future.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

Hello, prompt when there will be a listing on the main exchanges(Binance, HitBTC, Huobi or ED)?
There is no information about that yet. The main exchange for deal coin is GBX exchange (it's still a new exchange)

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

These 16 Millions raised to date are just in the right pre-sale? After the pre-sale, according to the website will have another 12 weeks of sale?
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

These 16 Millions raised to date are just in the right pre-sale? After the pre-sale, according to the website will have another 12 weeks of sale?
Not the guy. Only six weeks will this project be officially completed and we will see the development of this project. I think we should see the growth of this project in the future because the idea of this project is very good and certainly can be applied to a lot of our daily lives. Personally I have invested a bit in this project and hopefully I can sell at a high price
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:55:09 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 03:06:43 PM by mprep

Matthew Collom, founder of ADVFN.com, joins The Deal Coin Advisory Team  !

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/matthew-collom-joins-the-deal-coin-advisory-team-b4c81b480910

Clem Chambers joins The Deal Coin advisory board !
Clement Hadrian Chambers is a British entrepreneur, author, journalist and blogger known for his involvement in ADVFN (LSE:AFN) and for his financial and trading books.

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/clem-chambers-joins-the-deal-coin-advisory-team-235778b3c537

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

a major project, the project also has the support and good comments from many people, not just that. the project also has a very professional team. Hopefully the project went smoothly until success could be achieved.

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

This ICO community is growing everyday! Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. This project looks very promising. Good luck guys
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

a major project, the project also has the support and good comments from many people, not just that. the project also has a very professional team. Hopefully the project went smoothly until success could be achieved.
They have an extremely talented team and certainly this project is entering the final stage and we will see many new investors taking part in this project. Personally I like the idea of the project because this project will definitely develop very well for the future and this ecosystem will probably develop very well around the world.
lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

They have an extremely talented team and certainly this project is entering the final stage and we will see many new investors taking part in this project. Personally I like the idea of the project because this project will definitely develop very well for the future and this ecosystem will probably develop very well around the world.

yes the project deserves attention, we see the strengthening of the team, which is very good! at the moment have already collected $ 16,903,979 that is already a decent amount!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: