Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO , Airdrops? And bounties?  (Read 289 times)
25espia1994 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

Anybody can explain to me what is that? I just heard from my other friends.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yankae

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

Base on my own understanding (correct me if i am wrong)

ICO or initial coin offering is the project of a team that offers a coin with a percent sale,people can invest there money to them an wait for the project to be succesful and get your profit if the coin that you purchaised from them have a value in the market
Airdrops is the free coin that will be distributed to everyone to serve for promoting there coin.
Bounties are the program to collect member in advertising or promoting ico through various social media platform like facebook,twitter and etc.,they pay coin for the task.
25espia1994 (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

ICO or initial coin offering is the project of a team that offers a coin with a percent sale,people can invest there money to them an wait for the project to be succesful and get your profit if the coin that you purchaised from them have a value in the market
Airdrops is the free coin that will be distributed to everyone to serve for promoting there coin.
Bounties are the program to collect member in advertising or promoting ico through various social media platform like facebook,twitter and etc.,they pay coin for the task.

Is it from a signature campaign? how to earn that? My rank can join to the signature campaign?

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:17:56 AM

Well, I think you can start by finding out to read a lot in this forum
there are many threads that can educate you and give a lot of basic knowledge about altcoin, ico, bounty or trading. Essentially if you want to join again, fill your life with knowledge
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

you can join a bounty or airdrop campaign. as your friend said. but here's the obstacle, not easy to get any airdrop or from project campaign. now you will be required to make a good post and try to have quality. this will be difficult for beginners
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

ICO means Inital Coin Offering are essentially Digital coupons, tokens issued on an indelible distributed ledger, or blockchain and sell to the investor for funding projects. Investors hope that successful projects will cause tokens/coins value to rise.
Airdrops means free tokens/coins given to people to gain more crowded
Bounties means campaign held by the projects owner with some tasks to people who wants to promote the ICO/tokens/coins and by doing that there will be rewards for people who join the bounties campaign.
Yankae

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

Is it from a signature campaign? how to earn that? My rank can join to the signature campaign?

Yes you can pal,there are signature campaigns that accepts jr.member in rank.(although its not what your title want to know).
You can check it in the marketplace from the forum and click the services.
About joining an aidrop,anyone can join it even newbies.Bounties campaigns are located in the alternativies marketplace ( if you still don't know)
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:58 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 08:45:43 PM by yonghaseo

There are also from signature campaigns and also from bounty campaigns. Signature campaigns is promoting their ICO project here in forum, if you're accepted or qualified all you have to do is write a constructive post and there's a minimum posts every week, it depends of the rules of the campaign. Bounty campaigns is promoting their project in social media like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc. You will receive payments after their project ends. You can also join signature campaigns now, find open campaigns and apply, look for Yahoo's campaigns because he is accepting Jr Members and he is the best and trusted campaign manager.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

I suggest you go to the bounty and to learn what it is and what condition etc,and choose what suits you.
warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

Airdrops - free coins or tokens
Bounty - tokens for some job, promouting project on socila or on BTT
ICO - this other song, ico is crowdfunding.
But project doing bounty and airdrop during ico

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

Its an ICO that make coin and let anyone to promote their work and as in return they pay the people who joined on their campaign.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

ICO is initial coin offer,it is like IPO in share market.it is just starting of any coin,so price is very less and you can invest in it.

Bounty token is compaign tokens. You can advertise their ICO via bitocoin.org, Twitter, facebook, youtube,blog writing. For this they provide some Bounty tokens.

Airdrop is free token.you can apply and earn.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

ICO is the crowd-funding behavior of digital currency issuing, and don't participate as a novice!

Air drop is you fill out some forms to get free digital encrypted money!

The reward work is to participate in the bounty hunter to release some of the work, the reward after the end of the token's behavior!
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

airdrops is a free giveaway token earning in  joining telegram  to earn token bounty is need efforts to earn token like joining in social media campaign or signature campaign you need to promote their ico by posting in facebook..
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

thanks a lot mate
i was also suffering to understand about this airdrop and ICO...
but now, i clearly understand it
i am sure it help noobies a lot
sadwage

Activity: 279

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

I suggest you to read everything in beginners and help to  learned everything about this forum to understand what is ico airdrops and bounty..
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

ICO is a project that offers coins with a percentage of sales.
AIDROP is a free share coin, with the aim of promoting the coin.
and bounty, is a kind of work done to promote an ICO project, and each participant will get paid for the job.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

I suggest you to read everything in beginners and help to  learned everything about this forum to understand what is ico airdrops and bounty..
I haven't found any tutorial on the beginners and help section so I guess there's a need to modify it and add these 3 or someone can create a guide in the Altcoin Marketplace about these.
But if things can be googled it's easy to find out what does these three means.
And this is what I have found out after googling it: Understanding ICO, Bounty and AirDrop In Crypto Coin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

ICO is a project that offers coins with a percentage of sales.
AIDROP is a free share coin, with the aim of promoting the coin.
and bounty, is a kind of work done to promote an ICO project, and each participant will get paid for the job.
that was a good review
and how with ICO AIRDROP is this included in progaram bounty or airdrop .....?
karan both differ according to your review and this term escape from review anad ,,, Huh

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

I hope the op must have understood trhe answers to his questions:

ICO - Initial Coin Offering synonymous to IPO of companies
Airdrops - This relates to giving some part of premine coin or token to the community in order to gain support andwide spread.
Bounties - This have to do with giving out some percentage of premine coin or token to the community based on their participation in the promotion of a project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: