Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you need to consider investing in ethereum rather than bitcoin!!!  (Read 406 times)
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

In general, I agree. But I think that in the portfolio besides ETH should be BTC, Neo and a few coins from the TOP-10. One ETH is not enough.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

In ethereum I am attracted by two criteria!First,its cost is much less than the cost of bitcoin,and accordingly the profit can be obtained faster!And the second,in my opinion,the etherium is more promising than bitcoin!

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

In ethereum I am attracted by two criteria!First,its cost is much less than the cost of bitcoin,and accordingly the profit can be obtained faster!And the second,in my opinion,the etherium is more promising than bitcoin!
Your first criteria is good but Bitcoin is always promising project no one should compensate the Bitcoin technology. If you feel Ethereum is promising coin it is OK but don't underestimate the Bitcoin. If you have any proof Bitcoin is not a promising investment. It is the king of cryptocurrency market any other altcoins are depends on the Bitcoin investment once fall in BTC all other coins are down in the market.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

Let's take compare between LTC,Doge,and ETH

LTC and Doge are the oldest coin but ETH able defeat their popularity and being top 5 in coincapmarket !
It means that most people interest on ETH but if you compare with bitcoin, I think it still way to far to compete, just take a look on their value !

Smiley
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

Because bitcoin achieved a lot in last few years, but ethereum is more fresh than bitcoin and has more to achieve now. Ethereum can give us bigger profit within a few years

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

I invested some of my money in ethereum because i truely believed in this coin. I think ethereum will go to the moon this year or maybe next year.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

I invested some of my money in ethereum because i truely believed in this coin. I think ethereum will go to the moon this year or maybe next year.
Yes, Although I prefer ETH as a priority investment and I have the belief that ETH will be the next generation to come out with a bright future. But in the moment, the power and interest of bitcoin from the user base is actually far more than ETH. That would make a big difference in profitability.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Yes, I have to admit ETH is a very good choice at this time to keep the future safe. But at present bitcoin and blockchain are creating powerful flow, it can break the gap to create huge price. No wonder if bitcoin still stands and continues to accelerate in value as the market turns.
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

Yes, Although I prefer ETH as a priority investment and I have the belief that ETH will be the next generation to come out with a bright future. But in the moment, the power and interest of bitcoin from the user base is actually far more than ETH. That would make a big difference in profitability.

Now everything is in a drawdown, but I believe in the etherium! When it was at the peak of its value, I did not sell it, but the price for it decreased! Although I believe, and I hope that soon the price will break new highs!

Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Consider the fact that ether is still underpriced at $1,000 ($100B market cap).Ether should be well over that. Consider the fact that ether handles more transactions than all other blockchains combined!
We are still in the early stages of crypto, Though  the price of bitcoin will likely rise as well, but ether seems much more promising  to become the crypto crown in the nearest future. Some conservative predictions have ether hitting a 1 trillion market cap by 2020. Wink Wink Wink
ETH has also increased in value since it started. It totally depends on the BTC. I bought and kept the two long, of course I still hold a lot of other coin. This is a safe investment.
nivanis

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:13:57 PM
Merited by tigermiaw (1)

Ethereum seems like a good long term investment, since it has been very stable in the past few months.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

we all know this situation but think about it, there are cheaper coins as well. for example look at neo, it's only 115 usd. buy neo and make more profit. neo has ico projects coming this year too. you will see how quickly it gains value next months.
so far investment decision for 2018: neo > eth > btc
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

Ether is surely a high potential coin of future and is at a fast value increasing rate. But I think that Bitcoin has already dominated most of the crypto industry and has become the center of the crypto economy and no other coin can cross its value as it has very deep roots in all crypto investment. Most of the alt Price's depends on the rise and fall in Bitcoin prices which clearly indicates the importance and effects of Bitcoin on markets.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

1 trillion is a big figure, even the whole crypto market is struggling to get there for now, i hope in march-april we will see market crossing 1000 billion in volume and btc trading in the range of 25-30K, if this happens we can see Eth at around $2-2.5K in may-june, according to my analysis.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

Many oldest altcoin are still live in crypto currency.But Ethereum is always top of all such coins.If any one ask me the coin which best to inverse for long term means,surely I will suggest them the Ethereum.
Ethereum had got huge investors as like a Bitcoin in a short period of time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

Eth will most likely hit 5k before the year is over.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

Many oldest altcoin are still live in crypto currency.But Ethereum is always top of all such coins.If any one ask me the coin which best to inverse for long term means,surely I will suggest them the Ethereum.
Ethereum had got huge investors as like a Bitcoin in a short period of time.
Most of the altcoins are ERC20 based tokens that makes Ethereum so popular of being used for traders when there's a new ICO released. That's make eth so popular and valuable because most of the newly released ICO are good at dumping their tokens and this is one of the disadvantage of Ethereum. I can't deny the fact that Eth has gone so popular and still stays on the top at the market cap despite of being played out by the other altcoins.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

Etherereum as we know is a widely used platform for ICOs, however, there are still a lot to improve in it's platform. If this improvements will be done, ethereum price will surely go higher. I also think that ethereum price is still under priced. Ethereum also grows together with bitcoin, so I think it will still grow more in the future.
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

I think overall you are correct. Given the current market cap and the value eth due to in being the main platform it will be a fantastic investment and you will see you investment increase. A better investment than bitcoin long term in not too sure I agree with. I see many ways eth can be surpassed with other platform coins however I don't see another coin that can hold value in the way bitcoin does at the moment so I think picking eth over bitcoin is a riskier play
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:27:26 AM

ETH has got so much traffic due to it being the number one choice for ICOs although there are other platforms that can handle ICOs WAVE, NEM as examples, if the ICO creators moved away from ETH it would be good to see how it stands but even without the ICOs ETH will do very well in the long run.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: