Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange for 2018  (Read 672 times)
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

Other than binance, I would say Kucoin. They have some of my favorite coins listed there like IoT Chain (ITC)
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

In my opinion, the best exchance market is binance. Those who do not consider him the best at the moment, what do you think about? Places 2 to 5 I agree can change, and then everyone has their own choice. But I repeat, the first place is unequivocally behind binance. I would put okex in second place, in third place huobi.
And those people who to put the best exchange markets, such as gdax etc, I can not understand. On the exchange markets is important the number of coins/tokens. There are very few of them on the gdax, it's not convenient. For the same reason, I do not like Bitfinex, bitFlyer, GDAX and all other markets where there are few coins/tokens. It's very important that you can buy fast tokens. Or vice versa. Quickly from the purse  transferred the coins to the stock exchange and sold them. But I will not wait for some months until to listings the exchange.
For me, it is important: the most important reliability, liquidity (quickly buy or sell), the number of coins.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Using my personal experience only (I did not try all of the exchanges), I have to say Binance is probably the best. Easy to use, which is very important for me.

CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:02:27 AM

Although there isn't an exchange with decades of experience with an impeccable  track record in the cryptocurrency space given how young the industry is. Because of this we are really forced to trust exchanges without much experience and the user interfaces of many of them are awful. I think a good progression for someone coming off Coinbase would be binance. It's new but already a powerhouse. Bittrex has good selection also
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

For me, the best exchange for 2018 is Binance. But, I very much hope that soon decent decentralized exchanges will appear. I also use the WAVES platform.
Azjum

Activity: 458
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:42:27 AM

Binance, Kucoin and Crypto-Bridge  Wink
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

What is your opinion on cryptocurrency exchange? Which is the best exchange for year 2018.

There is multiple good ones

Polo back on the radar for securities
Bittirex i always liked
Binance great
Kucoin also getting up there
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

What is your opinion on cryptocurrency exchange? Which is the best exchange for year 2018.
bitcoin is the best and suitable for all of us its so popular and easy to use but sometimes theres a hassle with this specially to store the bitcoin in wallets because we are confuse where to store it

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

I hope decentralized exchanges are going to be start popular with high volumes in 2018. But i think people are still not yet ready for it. They should witness more hacked exchanges to understand that all centralized exchanges are very risky for the community.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

I prefer binance. Great liquidity and trading tools, low fees. They proved themselves during recent downtime when everyone was telling they were scam and they came back from it

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:53:11 AM

Binance is the most convenient user experience I saw to date. Only annoying thing with them was withdrawal fees, but they at least reduced them a bit.
I heard good things about KuCoin as well, but I didn't use extensively.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

In my opinion, the best exchanges in 2018 will be: Bitrex, Binance and Kukoin. Good exchanges with a large number of trading pairs and trading turnover per day. And Binanse's big plus is that they reduced the commission for withdrawal by 2 times.
Wechsler
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

Binance is the best Exchange-2018, try it and you will like it!

I agree with you. I used to trade on bittrex but binance is very fast ad with much more altcoins....

I personally think it was amazing how Binance came up so fast in terms of influence and volume vs trex. Kudos to Binance, got to give it to them. I hope all exchanges (especially decentralize ones) continue to compete with each other. This will only get better, and hopefully in the future someone nails customer service  Undecided
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Binance is the best Exchange-2018, try it and you will like it!

I agree with you. I used to trade on bittrex but binance is very fast ad with much more altcoins....

I personally think it was amazing how Binance came up so fast in terms of influence and volume vs trex. Kudos to Binance, got to give it to them. I hope all exchanges (especially decentralize ones) continue to compete with each other. This will only get better, and hopefully in the future someone nails customer service  Undecided

Yeah, I did not expect that. I was close to buying some binance coins but thought it would take ages for it to grow. But to my surprise look at them today!
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:52:42 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 01:11:47 PM by ACVinegar

Binance is the most convenient user experience I saw to date. Only annoying thing with them was withdrawal fees, but they at least reduced them a bit.
I heard good things about KuCoin as well, but I didn't use extensively.
Yes, I agree binance is one of the most convenient exchange site in digital currency community, but why would you try poloniex and bittrex because some coins in was not found in binance exchange. Try to used multiple exchange sites, because if you only focusued in one exchange you can't know the other coins in crypto currency world. Poloniex and Bittrex are also exchanged sites with excellence lists of coins.
Aside on that the value of their coins was not also different from the other sites, so I recommend this exchange sites to many users. However lately it was experience of some problems due to high amount of fees, hopefully it will become fair with the other exchange sites.
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Binance will take over Poloniex Users cause they will leave after Circle gets over (Goldmann Sachs incomming!)

NOIA_Network
Copper Member

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

I would suggest using Binance. User-friendly interface, a lot of new coins in the market and safe. 
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

The best for me is always Bittrex. I trust the most many Bittrex. The transactions are very successful and the volume is very high.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

1ex.trade soon  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

If you are looking for the best exchange for 2018 then you should not miss Bittrex & Binance. They have the most number of altcoins and is the best largest crypto exchange so volume is not a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: