Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:14:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Post all your best ICO in this thread  (Read 413 times)
Vanester2014 (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

I was creating this thread to to see what is your best ICO and you feel that the ICO you are joining can realy binefit us all. Comment and promote the best ICO you join here and why is good for the community.
For me i was joining on savedroid i think they are a good ICO now amd realy can help people in the future.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

I am waiting for Gonetwork ico, i am presenting this project with my signature, but i am also planning on taking part in the ico itself. GoNetwork is creating, a highly scalable, low cost mobile first network infrastructure for Ethereum.
They have recently won Worlds' Largest Ethereum Hackathon called ETHWaterloo. if you are looking for a chance to earn, here it is. i am just looking forward to the announcement of the date.

merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

Personally, I like Odem ICO. According to my analysis they have potential in the future, I believe Odem's tokens will be extremely powerful at the end of the ICO program. You can refer to, we also learn and exchange experience for each other. Please give your opinion.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

I like DEBITUM with a brilliant idea for SME loans and I participate in its bounty. and another DEHEDGE I follow its signature. they hedge on investments in ICO and crypto, protecting investors in the event of fluctuations in exchange rates, fraud, and cancellation of projects.
his vision and mission are very good.
unibyte

Activity: 378

unibright.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Unibright!

Unibright is a team of developers with 20+ years of experience in business integration. Many companies are interested in integrating Blockchain technology into their existing workflows, but struggle with the steep learning curve. We created the Unibright Framework to make it easy to integrate Blockchain technology into any existing business!

How does it work? The process is simple!

You just need to pick a template that fits your specific case.
Unibright automatically generates everything needed for a successful integration!                                           

You can learn more about Unibright by visiting: https://unibright.io/

unibright.io - The first unified framework for blockchain based business integration
dlastdon

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

EOZ
Is a financial system & crypto currency that operates with borderless interaction around the globe, once you are connected to internet, no matter the geographical distance between the sender and receiver. Your profit is guaranteed! Artificial Neural Network with unique Blockchain, secured digital asset and inherent value as a secure cryptocurrency that propagates the instant transaction process, with only a few minutes needed for the transfer to take place. EOZ is a new lending with governed ecosystem cryptocurrency that applies blockchain technologies to the financial industry, giving greater access to global investment by lowering barriers to entry, and increasing market liquidity.

The presale will start on 16th of February and the ICO will start on 18th of February and will last until 19th of March.
Visit website: https://eoz.com/
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

I like DEBITUM with a brilliant idea for SME loans and I participate in its bounty. and another DEHEDGE I follow its signature. they hedge on investments in ICO and crypto, protecting investors in the event of fluctuations in exchange rates, fraud, and cancellation of projects.

I a gree with you. I also happened to have followed the bountu debitum and was very amazed by the ICO from the debitum with the achievement of 20,000 ETH very fast
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

I'm in the company of ICO Flogmall signatures. This is a service for buying and selling goods for cryptocurrency. I believe that such projects are necessary for the promotion of cryptocurrencies.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

My recent ICO that I have joined was CryptoBNB a trust based blockchain technology and cryptobnb is a vacation rentals marketplace built to improve short-term rental experiences for hosts, guests and service providers worldwide, And now I am in Nollycoin as you may see in my signature address, Well I don't think this is a great idea in posting all ICO that each and every users have joined in because ICO really come and goes we don't need to discussed each and every one of them, But this is your thread and so do what you want.
vasich

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

it's not my ICO
bu i will invest
Crowdsale EXMO Coin from EXMO exchange.
3dyx

Activity: 420

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Daneel project is one of my favorite ico project for this year. You can check detail here:
whitepaper: https://daneel.io/whitepaper
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203

Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

I a gree with you. I also happened to have followed the bountu debitum and was very amazed by the ICO from the debitum with the achievement of 20,000 ETH very fast
The project really quickly collected the necessary investments. He attracted a lot of attention, in bounty was attended by 4,500 people. The first time such a  saw)
kushanuradha294

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

For me the best ico in 2018 so far is Daneel ICO. Daneel is backed by a reputed panel of advisors and a really experienced and talented dev team. Using AI Technology, Daneel tool is going to provide market analyses reports ,signal and latest cryptocurrency news according to their whitepaper.  Daneel has a partnership with IBM which is a big company. The tool is run on IBM watson platform. Daneel is going to launch both web and a mobile version of this tool. As subscription fees for Daneel application DAN tokens will be used.  If you are interested please check out their ANN thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203). PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING!

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Derek8

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

Safinus will launch at the end of the spring. Have you heard about it? Looks very promising.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

New good project, find out here: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/ambit

SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

I like the TokenGo. Idea of the project - creation of the web platform for carrying out ICO and a tokeization of business.
I think, the project has the future.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

The Abyss Daico! Abyss is a new cryptocurrency that is set to be the very first DAICO ICO. DAICO is a method of fundraising that was suggested by Vitalik Buterin that merges some aspects from DAOs(Decentralized Autonomous Organizations) with ICOs to make them more transparent and secure.  It s already drawing a lot of attention - check it out Smiley

I have to agree that Abyss DAICO is something very interesting and should be noted.

Also

FORTY SEVEN - very good project, quality FINTECH from Europe, 7200 ETH raised already. https://www.fortyseven.io/
CEDEX, also very interesting and successful project, pre-sale raised a lot!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Vanester2014 (OP)

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

I was joining in traxion bounty campaign today and it looks like there team have a good back ground and well known people here in philippines looks promising and i was realy positive that this company will surely kick before the end of this year.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

You want the best ICO. I do not think I meet your requirements. But my friend and I decided to invest in Merculet and Ysign. If you feel that it meets your requirements for a "best ICO", take a look at these two projects.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leah38

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

Good day! I recommend my signature, Money Token ICO. This is a great project with experienced and trusted advisors known on crypto. Roger Ver as one of ther advisors. Great team and developers too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: