Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: March - bullish month?  (Read 1029 times)
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

I think we are inside a bearish trend the pattern that I see is an inverted flag. After a rally of ups and down it might have totally broke down now.
We can't really stop the fall of bitcoin, we are in the end of the cycle. Bitcoin will crash again and again until it really lose lots of its value the it will start to go up again like what it was in december.
If we can see also the cycle trend we know for dure that bitcoin will surely rise.
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

i dont think march will be bullish month for the crypto market as the market is still under correction. according to my analysis, the bullish month for crypto will be the month of june and ahead. cryptos will take some time to recover as they have gone through major correction. the bearish trend will stop near march end and then the cryptos will hold stable in price for some time before we begin to see the bullish trend. whatever happens, i just know what i have to hold my coins till end of December and see what happens. i wont sell before we enter the month of December. this was the last dip according to me, the market wont see major dips now and will see bullish trend soon. grab your seats people and fill your bags with cryptos. we are in for a ride. Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

i dont think march will be bullish month for the crypto market as the market is still under correction. according to my analysis, the bullish month for crypto will be the month of june and ahead. cryptos will take some time to recover as they have gone through major correction. the bearish trend will stop near march end and then the cryptos will hold stable in price for some time before we begin to see the bullish trend. whatever happens, i just know what i have to hold my coins till end of December and see what happens. i wont sell before we enter the month of December. this was the last dip according to me, the market wont see major dips now and will see bullish trend soon. grab your seats people and fill your bags with cryptos. we are in for a ride. Smiley

I hoped for march but it seems the fud to keep bitcoin from breaking out is already increasing.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

I agree with you, I think this year will be good for bitcoin and in March or April we are waiting for the beginning of the bullish trend. Just like it was last year.

godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

What do you expect - will cryptomarket be bullish in March?

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.

I am also positive on what bitcoin can bring to 2018, similar trend just might happen. its current price is about $10000 right now! hopefully its price will become much higher that what it reached on 2017.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.

Although we just had a bad day because of binance fud I still think March could be a turn over month for bitcoin, and the resume of a bull trend. I don't expect it to be exuberant, but I do think we will start seeing a small growth in bitcoin. From what we have seen in the past weeks, is that BTC is in equilibrium pattern but slightly increasing, and it should remain that way as long as there are no negative news.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

I talked with so many analysts, all shouting in one voice that soon serious growth will begin! It is necessary to wait on March, 17th, like as after this date movement will begin. Spring from year to year shows the same growth! I am sure that today was the last drop of the cue ball this spring! We are buying and confidently waiting for growth!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

There are so many predictions for 2018 in the digital world. Yet I do believe there would be change in the way companies have adopted the digital currencies. Altcoins maybe growing in numbers as each may have their own plans, strategies and systems they would want to implement to create new market for their cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will surely have more altcoins to deal with.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

I am optimistic that this is going to be a good year for cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in general, but unfortunately, March is not a bullish month for cryptocurrency, not yet, it could happen middle of this year or last quarter we are still in a correction period.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

i guess its right taking alook at the situation and the movement of prices,yes indeed this is bullish month.today standing at $9,970 again,seems like the downtrend is happening for the second time this year..as many uncertainties approaches crypto specially bitcoin though other cryptocurrencies are in Red paint too
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

Today, unknown hackers hacked a trading bot on the Binance exchange. As a result, the crypto-currency market fell significantly. The exchange is safe. Significant losses only users who used the trading bot.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

Month of March is a decision phase for Bitcoin.  If the Bitcoin holders stay strong from holding we can see BTC to fly on April..  If not see yiu you BTC at $1k. During this period its not advisable to trade with BTCUSD specially if theres a margin.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
IanTheMasked

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

I'd like a bull market, so I can be certain it will be bear
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

I think bullish run will happen on 3rd quarter of this year if not could happen on year end, actually no one knows, everything is possible and with just a small fud these days the market go crazy that even most of the top coins are going dip.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

We're still coming down from a year of total madness. There may be a lengthy hangover to contend with. Some are predicting a second bubble a la 2013, but last year was pretty much unbroken. I don't really see where additional momentum is going to come from in the near future but you never know.

All the same I'm impressed the price has held as well as it has so far.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:20:49 AM

i guess not. bitcoin price in the market is on the red condition.
not only bitcoin, but other cryptocurrency too. it is hard to predict the bitcoin price.
DMarkov90

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

Very much it would be desirable that the market was bull. But unfortunately he is not such now. We will hope that in March it will end and the market stnt bull in April!
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

I hope finally bitcoin will cease to lose its price in the market. I'm tired of watching the red zone a couple of months both bitcoin and the rest of the market  Sad

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

Hope for the best.
The right thing will happen soon maybe in the end of the month or in the other month,surely.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:15 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 04:22:48 PM by SixOfFive

As per the technical analysis, BTC is expected to roll in between the $8800 to 10200 in march. As there is not much enthusiasm seen in the market toward BTC buying. Once this dust of fear settle down, BTC will sky-rocket all the limits and will set a new price record.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: