Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1775 times)
mdead (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

i work for 9 hours perday, after work, i come home and get online to get some knowledge about the coins i care, and do research on coins and choose the time to buy them, i am just a part timer

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

I am still a student so I cannot be full time trader right now and I also do not have the capital to be a full time trader. Hopefully after a few years I could start earning more from trading Smiley

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Full time or part time, it will all fall to waiting period so in the end, there's no difference since it will all depend on price volatility of a certain coin before you will made an execution of our trades.

I still managed other things even I spend most of my time at crypto since there are lots of sources that we can used in order to monitor our trading activity.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

I'd prefer to just buy and keep on holding it while its not yet pumping and when it pumps I'll simply sell and hold the money for awhile so if that coin goes down, I'd buy.

Right now I'd prefer to become a part time trader, I'm not that really good though but I might consider becoming a full time trader soon.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

Trading bitcoins? I don't get it. But, i do trading with bitcoins as the base currency and buying some altcoins in the market.
Im a part time trader because im still not experienced enough to be a full time trader and trade daily.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

I am a full time trader, earning my life with daily trades. It is hard and takes all my time but better than full-time job.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

I have been trading 'full time' back in 2014/2015 times, which drove me absolutely nuts. I was literally trading for like 15 hours per day, and even forgot to eat and drink, that focused was I. It's destructive for your social life, transforms you into a freaking zombie, etc, which obviously isn't worth it. I currently only focus on repetitive patterns within a certain range that I can easily exploit in my advantage, and for the rest just ignore trading entirely. Don't get me wrong, trading if you do it well and have the luck on your side can make you a decent bit of money, but for me personally there are too many cons that weigh heavier than the profits you potentially can make. I value my free time too much for that, because staring at your screens for 15 or so hours is zombie shit.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

With so many coins to choose from... being a part time trader is the best as its difficult to stay update with all the great projects out there

plus I have some real life assignments I need to take care of almost everyday which keep me away from trading sites for  most of my time.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

I am still a student so I cannot be full time trader right now and I also do not have the capital to be a full time trader. Hopefully after a few years I could start earning more from trading Smiley
Me too, I'm still a student like you who is busy in school works.

Honestly, this is not the right time for me to become a full time trader because first of all, I am lack of capital for initial investment and second, my daily schedule is already hectic which means I don't have enough time to keep an eye to the price index of coins from time to time. So for now, what i do is just holding my coins and hoping to grow in the future.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

I was a full time trader on the last quarter of 2017. During that time I made a lot of money from my company bonuses. The crypto then was so marketable. In fact, that was the time when btc became known for so many countries, not to mention the different central bank were alerted and they have released policies left and right. However, recently there were lots of other crypto and the price of btc had gone low. I somehow learn to not risk all my realized profit and just trade from time to time. So yeah I am just now a part time trader.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

My skills are still weak when it comes to day trading so is not my daily job and I prefer selling my coins when the price is good or during bullish months. Im a long term holder and I believe that good profits can be achieved in the long run, because I learn from my past trading transaction that I've lost a lot than making good profit.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Right now am a part time trader. I hope either part time trader or full timer the results of trading should give us profit and not the loss. Its all depends upon the individual capacity and their wise knowledge about cryptocurrency. Its not like how long we work it all about how smart strategy we work.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Even though the term "full time trader" sounds cool, I opt to still have a day job and stay as a part time trader. The consistent flow of cash from my day job made me stay with it. I know that being a full time trader provides insurmountable level of stress and I'd like to avoid that level of uncertainties wherein all of my income depends on the profit that I get from trading.

Don't get me wrong, it is ludicrous and provide immeasurable amount of money (being a full time trader) but I need some consistency in my life which can be provided by my day job. Trading through my phone/laptop (at home) from time to time still provides me good profit and I enjoy this type of setup more than anything else.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

i work for 9 hours perday, after work, i come home and get online to get some knowledge about the coins i care, and do research on coins and choose the time to buy them, i am just a part timer
Trading is not a simple platform because you should always monitor the computer. But it is not supporting to all the traders it is anytime dropped in the market so I am always prefer long term holding it is easy to maintain and user friendly.
But some experts are survive the trading platform they know the every short cut so it is not comfortable for all the peoples.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

I do "swing tranding". That is, I preset buy orders at my desired price points and then just leave them alone to execute. Sometimes they don't execute for weeks - but when there is a flash crash, I tend to get lots of orders filled.

Then I set sell orders at my desired exit points, and again, they often don't execute for a few days. This strategy requires patience and focus on percentage gains. I never look back and think "I could have made more if I'd held on". You look for your percentage profit and when you get it, you cash in.

I think day trading is just too hard because you have to watch the market very closely. And most of the profits come in big moves that can take weeks to manifest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

I'm just a parttime trader Cheesy. I have to work about 8 - 9 hours per day with my real job although I work for my own bussiness Cheesy. I just spent about 1 - 2 hours per day for trading or maybe 0 hour cause I only trade when I got good trading signal from a group that I believe that it's legit enough. But for now, I'm too busy with my real job so I stop trading for a while and turn to hold Smiley)

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

I always prefer a long term trading when it comes to bitcoin, and it never failed me since the first time i hold bitcoin in my wallet.

As much as i want to become a full time trader but i don't have enough time to check the crypto market everyday. And i don't have enough altcoins to trade Cheesy

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

I think doing crypto trading as a partime is the best strategy because the crypto earnings are not stable if there is heavy loss menas it will end up with fatal.So it is better to have some work as our primary income and do crypto currency trading for extra earnings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

I am full time or part time trader, I've been in market for almost 10yrs and yes I trade a lot. I learn so many things and apply to it but nobody is perfect and experience is the best learning tools that you will have in your trading. Its a matter of time and patience, most important is discipline. Yes I earn and I lost also in trading its not you always hit good trades sometimes bad trades, but its keep you a better trader sooner or later just don't give up in any trials you will encounter. Good luck.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: