Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1775 times)
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:07:00 AM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.

Maybe because I'm a newbie when I started trading I always open my account every day and I can earn money although very very very little because I'm just trying to learn to trade with a small amount (make less risk), then when at the end of the year 2017 (all of the coins at the high price) I bought my coins although a little, but at the beginning in this year all of the coins was crashed. So, I'm just trying to hold it until I can make a profit because I believe that price will be back to higher price again even more. Now I want to learn how to use Technical Analysis so maybe I can predict the price then I can get profit at least I'm not losing a lot of my investment. And from my experience now my strategies just bought coins now (if I have money) and keep it until the price is high and sell it, no matter how much my little investment. Maybe this is what can I learn in trading we must always trying to be patient and I think this is can change our real life become a patient people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:39:23 AM

For now i got a new job in outside so i guess im just a part time trader, when im finish my job almost in the evening i can't focus on full time trader. Hopefully in the few months if i got finish contract i can get into full time trader.
Actually this is quite risky doing part-time trading because you only have a little time to do analysis, research, and so forth. you have to really use the time to get a profit in a short time. or when that day your order is not filled yet, will you leave your order (open order) for the next day ?
marqonah

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

i work for 9 hours perday, after work, i come home and get online to get some knowledge about the coins i care, and do research on coins and choose the time to buy them, i am just a part timer
if I myself only do with some time. here I divide the time, not completely I do online trading. because surely everyone will have their own busyness, other than as an online trader. here I most often do it at night, because during the day time for college. before doing the trade I will look for some information that will support in trading. therefore I do not trade with full time.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

I'm not a full time or part-time trader. I just buy and hold them for the long run, plus I am participating in various airdrops and bounties for extra money to dump or even use that to buy more digital assets in the top 20 probably.

For me, it's a high risk to doing day trading or so, because the prices in cryptocurrency are so unpredictable and has high volatility.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

For now i got a new job in outside so i guess im just a part time trader, when im finish my job almost in the evening i can't focus on full time trader. Hopefully in the few months if i got finish contract i can get into full time trader.
Actually this is quite risky doing part-time trading because you only have a little time to do analysis, research, and so forth. you have to really use the time to get a profit in a short time. or when that day your order is not filled yet, will you leave your order (open order) for the next day ?

Well it's not risky at all when you just don't do day trading and just do long term as you trade with your spare time and with this you can still have a regular job.
If OP really wanted to be a full time trader and i assume that he knew all the consequences in line with it like no stable income then he can.
In everything we do we should always be ready in what it takes so whatever happen there's no hard feelings.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

I'm a part time trader but i do other works have some relations with trading somehow like designing website , i'm not agree with day trading and look at the monitor several hours a day , it is stressful and makes u old!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mx667

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

I'm not a full time or part-time trader. I just buy and hold them for the long run, plus I am participating in various airdrops and bounties for extra money to dump or even use that to buy more digital assets in the top 20 probably. For me, it's a high risk to doing day trading or so, because the prices in cryptocurrency are so unpredictable and has high volatility.
I do not know about that because all I do is just a long-term trading and you call it as long-term investment. I do not need to monitor the price all the time and analyze the market all the time. I just need to focus on collecting cryptos that I want for example like Bitcoin and Ethereum. And when the amount of money is enough for me, I think I may wait for several years to get the profit that I want. Of course I have the target to achieve in several years later. So I just do it for part-time I guess because I do not depend my life to it, but I actually depend my future to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

I just a part-timer trader because I don't always see market activities. I just buy some coins then hold for a long time or buy back when low price.

Hodler are always better for those who don’t have enough time to monitor the market and don’t have any Idea about how the market. Personally, I’m an investor that is buying coin to average cost and then sell when it hit my target price.
Jombitt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

When i was new in trading, i was so eager to get some profit from my trade, my expectation is i will just buy at low at selling at high price. But i realize that its not that easy as what others saying. I already experience a big dip in my portfolio, that was the saddest part of my trading. Now i just make a long term trading as my strategy. No stress on my part, just wait for my coin to pump. Patience is the key. I can call myself a full time trader

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Hodler are always better for those who don’t have enough time to monitor the market and don’t have any Idea about how the market.

People think that holding is an easy practice, which technically makes sense to a certain extent, but in reality things are a bit different. In most cases people are all fine as long as the price is increasing, but when the market is going through a longer period of decreasing prices, people lose confidence, and then regret and doubt starts to kick in. At this stage the first batch of 'holders' will start unloading their coins, and those who decide to keep holding further, will start unloading shortly after that if the price keeps going down, especially if the price starts to tank real hard. People quite often underestimate how brutal this market can be from time to time. The recent correction was a perfect example. People thought that $15,000 would be the bottom, then $14,000, $13,000, $10,000 (for sure this time), $9000, $8000, etc. You can call yourself a real holder if you kept holding through without selling a single satoshi.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

I trade a full day. I trade inside for. With this situation in the market for me, this is the only acceptable type of bidding. I take my small percentage from each transaction and I'm happy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

I just a part-timer trader because I don't always see market activities. I just buy some coins then hold for a long time or buy back when low price.

Hodler are always better for those who don’t have enough time to monitor the market and don’t have any Idea about how the market. Personally, I’m an investor that is buying coin to average cost and then sell when it hit my target price.

Yeah time really is of an essence when it comes to trades. Full time traders most of the time consider trading as their main source of income. They spend most of their day trying to analyze the market movement and base their trades there. If you have a regular job, then of course time will be a bit restricted for you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

I am a newbie in cryptocurrency and I never look for a trading but I think someday, I will make trading as my part time job because I am still studying right now. Hopefully, I will learn trading by this coming summer vacation because I want to satisfy my time in trading.
fat buddah

Activity: 329
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

Iam just a party time trader Smiley Trade a bit make some profit - fix profit - choose another position and repet it again Smiley 2-3% good too - 5-10% also

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

If you really want to be a trader, then there is no pint of doing part time trading and that you should give maximum of your time to trading and you need to learn as much as you can learn regarding the basics of trading as this will help you in having a better mindset for making more money. Other than this, you need to be extra careful while dealing as there is a high probability of risk in trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

almost same as what i have did when i was new in bitcoin i keep trading everyday if i have some earnings in my coins but what happen today as we currently experiencing bearish season all my coins was stuck but i did not sell i just holding them waiting for bounce back once market become bullish now im stop trading due to all my coins was down and i have no choice but to hold for long term Sad

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

I am a part time trader during the weekdays and I'm a full time trader during weekends. I believe that proper time management is what you need to earn more and better. Having a permanent job is important because of the benefits that we get in it. It is also hard to give up trading despite of my busy schedule because of the great profit that I gain from it.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

I am actually a full time trader for almost five months since I quit my job. Having a permanent job is important but at quite times, I found it too tiring so I started trading. I found my profit in bitcoin better than my salary at my previous work which is more tiring and stressful. However, I'm still looking forward for having an extra job while doing trading because it is still necessary.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 3010
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

I am just a part time trader for now, as the income I received from trading crypto-currencies on the trading market is not very stable due to the huge volatility of crypto-currencies, so I have no choice but to go to my office and report for work regularly in order to have a stable income monthly.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

actually for the last few months I am just a beginner and as a part-time trader, because to be a full time trader is still not possible because still have a work at real time, and also for strategy, sometimes I still follow the signal telegram group because to make my own analysis, my skills is underrated  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: