Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1775 times)
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.
In order to become good trader we must first learned a lesson of down. Imagine we never learn how to stand without experiencing downs just like in trading we never become a good trader without the lose. Well I am a part time trader since I am not spending my time in trading alone everyday.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

Honestly,I don't a full time trader.Because,I'm new here.Few days ago I joined here and still I stay here and I take this as a part time job and research.As a student,I want to know more details about anything.For that I always try to do this.But sometimes I trade with a small amount.So,I'm just a part time trader.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

I do trade in full time, I lost a lot of money. But I didn't leave the trade. Am still trading now because I know trading is the best way for handsome income. Keep patience, watch market, make a strategy and make money.

You make me a little bit confuse here, how is it possible for you to say trading is the best way for income while in fact you have lost a lot of money? So how is your trading stats so far? You say lost lot of money but you did not say something about your profit, which means you are in negative.
Any other reasons why you do trade full time? Dont you have real job IRL?

I think he lost money but not hopes. but without making a profit how can he believe trading I don't know. yes we can make a profit in trading but becoming a full time trader is not easy. I don't have the courage to quit my job and become full time trader.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

In order to become good trader we must first learned a lesson of down. Imagine we never learn how to stand without experiencing downs just like in trading we never become a good trader without the lose. Well I am a part time trader since I am not spending my time in trading alone everyday.
Yes, it's just like that challenges will makes people strong. Certainly trading is profitable if we have skills and strategy to analyze coin's market trend and know its way point and background and i think it needs more time online to monitor the market. As for me, maybe i am just a part timer trader because i only trade coins if i have receive a bounty reward, since i am a full time bounty hunter.

zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

Well, I am a part-time trader, its means I will only trade when I am free or after work, because of that i miss out a lot of trading opportunities. I am not trading for a living, cause currently i didn't make a constant profit, if i can constantly make a good profit, i will consider to quit my job and become a full-time trader.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Well, I am a part-time trader, its means I will only trade when I am free or after work, because of that i miss out a lot of trading opportunities. I am not trading for a living, cause currently i didn't make a constant profit, if i can constantly make a good profit, i will consider to quit my job and become a full-time trader.
It seems to me that in most cases, those users who just came into the world of crypto-currencies are newcomers, then their work is Nothing, compared to what can bring them a crypto currency. And this means that it is quite realistic and even more promising to quit work and start working full-time on a crypto currency.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:33:33 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 01:42:23 AM by bitcoin31

I don't have enough time to trade so I do trading dor part time only because Im student.  We know the student don't have time because they are busy to study like doing assignment and project and for sure most of member of bitcoin here are also studnent.  Even it's hard to manage our time to school and trading we give our effort even our tired because if we do that we will have good future.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

You have a nice story.  True,  Bitcoin trading is not applicable everytime we want to trade. We need to wait,  and learn when is the right time to sell. And when to place a buy order.

I am a part time trader by the way.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

I'm just a part time because i have alot of things i do every day and if i go full time all of those things i do every day will be always not gonna be done but of course you can assign someone to do that for you.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

i work for 9 hours perday, after work, i come home and get online to get some knowledge about the coins i care, and do research on coins and choose the time to buy them, i am just a part timer
Me, too, I'm a student, I can only just part timer, I take care of my real knowledge on the lecture hall and I also try to make money by bitcoin. I have plan to spend as less time but effective most
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

I am in this trading field from past 7 years with the strong passion and full-time business. I started trading in stocks, bullion, and commodity and later on when I got success I expanded my trading passion to forex and cryptocurrencies too. Its been quite a few years trading cryptocurrency and till now I have been traded bitcoin and many other crypto coins with a positive approach.The best trading strategies which I have been tracking is trend following strategies and among the trend following I found that DOW THEORY is the best one for every newbie and expert traders to practise and apply.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

I am in this trading field from past 7 years with the strong passion and full-time business. I started trading in stocks, bullion, and commodity and later on when I got success I expanded my trading passion to forex and cryptocurrencies too. Its been quite a few years trading cryptocurrency and till now I have been traded bitcoin and many other crypto coins with a positive approach.The best trading strategies which I have been tracking is trend following strategies and among the trend following I found that DOW THEORY is the best one for every newbie and expert traders to practise and apply.
Since I don't have much of the time that is why what I am doing right now is to just do a part time trader, but not all the new coins, I am just investing to the coins which I think is worth to hold at for a long time just like bitcoin, eth and Neo, so I am just saving as much as I can.
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

I quit my full time job to trade altcoins in the past but now i dont. I realized that it is very hard to trade as a full time job. I cant get money frequently so I come back my job after 6 months. Now I just choose some good coins and invest in long term

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

I used to be a full-time trader, but my strategy didn't work, so I had to suffer losses. At present, I trade occasionally, I think It is the best strategy, as you have to enter into trading at the right time to gain profit.

Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

I don't have enough time to trade so I do trading dor part time only because Im student. 
Being a full time trader is not good in my opinion because dealing with the ups and downs of the market with sometimes getting lucky and sometimes getting unlucky is pretty much boring job, so it is always better to trade as a part timer. As a part timer trader, you will be doing the trading for the lesser time but that time will be full of energy and the concentration which will boost your self confidence and initiatives in this field. These traits, if polished are going to help you in all the fields of the life.
cryptoekn

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

i do trading when i feel the confidence.. coz not all times you feel that you can pull off a good trade.. trading requires a lot of DISCIPLINE.. when to and when not to do a trade.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

I am only a part-time trader, I only trade in the night until morning to Indonesia, while in the daytime I only do work like shop kepper
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

For me, i prefer to part time, aside from having a regular job, bitcoin doesnt require a full time inorder to become a successful trader, you just have to manage your time properly ,be knowledgeable and wise enough to earn money, actually there are advantages in full time trader but we must put in our minds that bitcoin is not that stable to focus on, much better if we still have another options to earn for daily expenses.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

I quit my full time job to trade altcoins in the past but now i dont. I realized that it is very hard to trade as a full time job. I cant get money frequently so I come back my job after 6 months. Now I just choose some good coins and invest in long term
this could be the best move at these moment since market hasn't been bullish for a long time that's why i suggest to my friends that don't quit their job since everything could happen in cryptomarket and there's this huge correction happen lately and most of them are getting a hard time on looking for a job  Cheesy

wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

I prefer doing swing trading than day trading because i can not spend much times for that, i only spend about 1 hours aday to see the chart and to learn fundamental of some coin.Day Trading for me still hard to get profit in consistent, so i more focus in bounty program and while doing swing trading. So when i in lose i can recover it from bounty reward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: