Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:28:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1781 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

I am not full time trader since I have not yet enough money now I am still bounty hunter and I am joining campaigns, I am full time bounty hunter Smiley This is my life this is my job and I teally love it.

Well you're probably treading a little dangerously there if you don't have any fallbacks. Campaigns and bounties are a good source of btc and tokens but too unstable to be considered as a primary source of income. Its better to have it as a side source of funds

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

I do have a regular job, so for now I'm just a part-timer on this cryptocurrency business. I'm doing a day to day research for me to enhance my knowledge and skills and understand fully how this online business works. So that,
one day or another, I'll be a full-time trader into this crypto-currency world and be the boss.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

I am an unemployed person, coincidentally I also really like trading, so i can do it anytime, Usually I become lazy trading after suffering huge losses, big losses make my spirit fade..  Undecided
This is such a sad story, but at the same time it was to be expected it is very difficult to trade with money you know you need this is why one of the most common advices is in the forum is to only trade with money that you can afford to lose if you cannot afford to lose that money then you are going to be very afraid to trade it can being afraid is a terrible state of mind to when trading.

I'm a part time trader but I have some good experience in trading it gives me a good profit that's why all of us saying trading is not an easy job you need an experience in trading if you don't have it you will definitely loss your money in trading or if you want to learn make a small investment that you don't want and learn from that it will give you a good experience .
Experience is probably one of the most important factors when it comes to trading many people do not think about it but it's crucial, the experience can tell to you when to sell your coins before you lose even more money, so experience can save you, it can convert something that could be a total disaster in just a minor loss and that is huge if you think about it.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

i work for 9 hours perday, after work, i come home and get online to get some knowledge about the coins i care, and do research on coins and choose the time to buy them, i am just a part timer

Same with me. I'm just a part time trader. Being a full time trader is really difficult specially when you have job in real life. Being a part timer trader is also good, you can just buy for some hours and sell it when you already have profits. That is the advantage of part time, you can't put all your time in trading in whole day.
You can be a full-time trader as well but for that you need to quit your job as trading itself demand lot of time and efforts which you cannot give until and unless you are having enough of the time to do so.

However, doing part time trading while having some full time permanent job is the best thing to do as it helps you in having an extra income as well as helps you in learning more things related to trading.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

i work for 9 hours perday, after work, i come home and get online to get some knowledge about the coins i care, and do research on coins and choose the time to buy them, i am just a part timer

Same with me. I'm just a part time trader. Being a full time trader is really difficult specially when you have job in real life. Being a part timer trader is also good, you can just buy for some hours and sell it when you already have profits. That is the advantage of part time, you can't put all your time in trading in whole day.
You can be a full-time trader as well but for that you need to quit your job as trading itself demand lot of time and efforts which you cannot give until and unless you are having enough of the time to do so.

However, doing part time trading while having some full time permanent job is the best thing to do as it helps you in having an extra income as well as helps you in learning more things related to trading.
There are poeple who have decided to leave their regular jobs and go full time on trading cryptos. It is a bold and brave move because of the big risk that, that trader is going to face. It is not guaranteed that he will be earning big that will make such big sacrifice worth it but of course he can try. It is very risky but some are willing to take yet some will try to be as wise as they can and will choose to have both trading and regular job as their source of income. It is not just about the assurance that you will have source of income but it is having assurance that if ever cryptos suffer a very big challenge, you will still have something left in you. Cryptos are not a stable source income, it may give big earnings but a single withdraw from a big investor can cause the price to go on a dump for a long time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

I am college student and i am part-time trader.i started trading before 1 year at that time i am also newbie like you and loss my money too but from that events i got experience of trading.My strategy is very simple for trading that never sell in loss so sometimes i wait for one or two months for sell my BTC and get good profits.so if you want to get good profit then you can use this strategy.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.
I trade with all my time. It can be said that this market is extremely new and very complex, bitcoin prices fluctuate continuously and difficult to guess. Therefore, I have to constantly monitor and monitor the market at all times so that it can provide timely treatment to the circumstances that may occur. So I spent all my time to trade.

MNTCorp

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:37:15 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 10:54:29 PM by MNTCorp

Question is nice).
To be honest, I prefer to be an "investor", trading is very nervous to me. That all time monitoring annoying me, I prefer to observe a coin and then make decisions. I'm a newbie in this area, but I learned a lot since I'd started.
Seva Roi

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

which I like is Bitcoin has a fluctuating value so the challenge itself would be better if we are careful in determining the game when Bitcoin down then that's where we buy it but when Bitcoin is up there we have to sell it, I do for almost 5 hours per day because every hour I use to work
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

I am a parttime trader,  I cant just leave my job just to get full time on crypto,  its too risky. I just seen some people who left their full time job just to trade their separation pay
. They invest on btc at 18k rate.  Guess what happened? They got rekt,  eth,  btc crashed. Now they are looking again for work. Too bad they are too old.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:14:40 AM

I incline toward doing swing exchanging than day exchanging on the grounds that I cannot pay a lot of circumstances for that, I simply pay around one hours daily to ascertain the diagram and to be told key of some coin.Day mercantilism on behalf of me still onerous to induce profit in reliable, therefore I a lot of concentration in abundance program and keeping in mind that doing swing exchanging. therefore once I in lose I will recoup it from abundance recompense.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

Im doing swing trading and spend about 1 or 2 hours aday, my strategy only by coins that on oversold or just start to uptrend by look in to daily chart. And i always bought 3 different coin in every trading. I take profit partly from 50% to 100% and wait patiently for big pump.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

I'm only low maintenance trader We should keep on trading just when the market is favorable. Otherwise it is smarter to simply watch the market movements. Its said that exclusive novices do visit exchanges without considering about the exchanging fee. Being a full time trader is not good in my opinion because dealing with the ups and downs of the market with sometimes getting lucky and sometimes getting unlucky is pretty much boring job, so it is always better to trade as a part timer
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

I am only part time for trader, because I am still a student status so I can not do trading in full time and maybe next time I can do full time if there is no busyness that prevents for trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

I am currently at work zone at a large national-scale company in my city of residence. In fact I can earn income that can be said to be tolerable and exceed the income of others. But when I know bitcoin then I can earn a lot more income, this is a fantastic thing because I can earn more than 10 times the previous income that I can in the real world. I think this is a good opportunity, but I still want to work in the real world because I am getting very good friends and a comfortable workplace. Maybe I need time to change my mind, materially then everyone wants something much better.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

I am currently at work zone at a large national-scale company in my city of residence. In fact I can earn income that can be said to be tolerable and exceed the income of others. But when I know bitcoin then I can earn a lot more income, this is a fantastic thing because I can earn more than 10 times the previous income that I can in the real world. I think this is a good opportunity, but I still want to work in the real world because I am getting very good friends and a comfortable workplace. Maybe I need time to change my mind, materially then everyone wants something much better.
yes, indeed if we can manage the time when we work in the real world and when we can be in bitcoin, but it is very difficult and requires extra mind, so if we can not run both we have to choose which one according to our best for our future ,!

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

yes, indeed if we can manage the time when we work in the real world and when we can be in bitcoin, but it is very difficult and requires extra mind, so if we can not run both we have to choose which one according to our best for our future ,!
Working in real world may hard at first to take attention on how are you may have the time to make earn on it what would be the best to do as a full time or part time but for me as long as you can do this to be as part time then this is good for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.

I consider myself as a full time trader now since I quit from my previous job 3 months ago. Yes, it is quite risky because bitcoin is unstable but I chose to focus my life on trading because I need to spend more time with my family. My previous job consumed most of my time and I thank that through trading, everything worked out well.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Same here. I work around 8-10 hours per day. After returning from office, I learn, read and work on crypto currency since it is my passion. I trade carefully and irregularly. But I invest for a long time. Therefore I am a part time trader and full time investor. Day by day my interest towards crypto market is enhancing although I am not a full time trader.
bocyaj

Activity: 1328
Merit: 308

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

If you are not money dependent ,you can do this trade as full time.With this you have some huge money for the independent inversement.If you had inverse in bitcoin a independent money means,you can hold till the price of bitcoin reach to next moon.Then you will get more profit than the part time trading.I am a full time trader.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: