Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:45:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1781 times)
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

First of all, you can't be a full-time trader if you have to work also.  From my experience, having entered the market later than you, trading every day it's quite risky. For me, it's better to wait the right moment and the right time in the market, and then do your trades.

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

If you are not money dependent ,you can do this trade as full time.With this you have some huge money for the independent inversement.If you had inverse in bitcoin a independent money means,you can hold till the price of bitcoin reach to next moon.Then you will get more profit than the part time trading.I am a full time trader.
I think most of the people who are related here to bitcoin are part time trader. I do not think that it is not so difficult to crypto trading as well as continue our day job, to me i personally have a day job but still i can give good time to bitcoin and other altcoin trading. I never feel any difficulties to give good time to crypto trading. I will like to continue it and get profit from it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Im doing swing trading and spend about 1 or 2 hours aday, my strategy only by coins that on oversold or just start to uptrend by look in to daily chart. And i always bought 3 different coin in every trading. I take profit partly from 50% to 100% and wait patiently for big pump.
I must say that if you are only having this one thing in your life and that you don’t have to do any other job, then it is better to become a full time trader than just doing it often. This will surely help you in making of far more amount of money as well as that you will be having a better experience of doing much better in the field of trading too as then you will be having some good expertise.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

as of now, I just a part time trader since I still focus on my current job, because it depend there my regular source of income that can support me in my daily living. Earning bitcoin is an extra income for me. So I can both work regularly on my current job while doing transactions in bitcoin as part time.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

My daily activities As a trader with a full day.
To fill the time when the buyer is lonely, I use for bitcoin trading as a quiet exorcist with considerable results when compared with the basic food trade.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

If you are not money dependent ,you can do this trade as full time.With this you have some huge money for the independent inversement.If you had inverse in bitcoin a independent money means,you can hold till the price of bitcoin reach to next moon.Then you will get more profit than the part time trading.I am a full time trader.
I think most of the people who are related here to bitcoin are part time trader. I do not think that it is not so difficult to crypto trading as well as continue our day job, to me i personally have a day job but still i can give good time to bitcoin and other altcoin trading. I never feel any difficulties to give good time to crypto trading. I will like to continue it and get profit from it.
Of course, part-time is right because people know that trading is an unpredictable job, we can not depend on it and hope that we will have a steady income with it, this is almost impossible, it can only be an extra work and bring an additional source of income for us. I really never encourage putting full time into it because this is too dangerous, it is very difficult to control emotions when it is a very stressful job and it is very easy for us to have a heart attack, nobody wants to face the stress every day

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.
Yes I am a full trader I love to do ths job I really earned here even though not that big but I am expecting that God will Blessed me through bounty campaigns.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Part timer i will never be a full time trader it is really stressful you can't concentrate on other things in your life you are full time thinking about the price and this has a negative affect on your social life it's always better to trade when you feel that the market is low and you can make profit otherwise it's best to avoid it
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

I'm just a part time because i don't do it that often but i can get alot of gains even in part so what if i got full time? will i get like around $10k per week or more? but of course that's not the case all the time.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

i have a fulltime job in a company. So, i just spend my free time to work for bounty and trade coins. I think that it is enough for me because i have a family, i am also not good at trading skills. I need a fixed income and get extra from trading

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:05:30 AM

I do have a regular job, so for now I'm just a part-timer on this cryptocurrency business. I'm doing a day to day research for me to enhance my knowledge and skills and understand fully how this online business works. So that,
one day or another, I'll be a full-time trader into this crypto-currency world and be the boss.
I really think that it is a good thing that you are taking your time, many people see the market of cryptocurrencies and they think they will make a fortune very easily, then they try to trade or to invest or to mine only to find out that things were not as easy as they thought and that they have lost their time and money and that they could have been better by taking things slow.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

I only need to spend a small amount of time to observe market conditions, and do not need to keep staring at the market. I don't think it is necessary. You need to spend a little more time when the market is relatively large, because it is necessary to trade decisions whether to sell or buy some currencies.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

I have a job so I can not full time in trading, I only do trading when I have free time and I will use my time as well as possible but sometimes I also have difficulty in managing the time because of my job, so now my strategy is I have to manage time with good and keep monitoring the price in the market so I will still know when to buy or sell

BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

I still studying, i just part time. after i finish my study. I will look for a job, for my profession. i can do both..

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

For now i'm only a part-time trader because i have a current job to make money as a capital for trade part-time. I only trade part-time at certain times when not burdened with office work and usually on weekends. I plan to become a full time trader as soon as possible because i see this opportunity is still potential and i think  trade is not difficult to do like my job at  office.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

I do have a regular job, so for now I'm just a part-timer on this cryptocurrency business. I'm doing a day to day research for me to enhance my knowledge and skills and understand fully how this online business works. So that,
one day or another, I'll be a full-time trader into this crypto-currency world and be the boss.
it seems you are misinterpreting if this cryptocurrency is an online business. this is almost the same as the sale and purchase of shares only in the form of digital coin and usually people call this as an investment asset.
and here I also only work half the time only, because I also still a student who many duties
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

I am just a student so usually I depart from my home by 6 in the morning and I usually came home from school by 8 in the evening depending on the heaviness of the traffic. So I have a very little time to do crypto so I am just a part time trader, I do not have plan to do full time though because it greatly consumes my time. I still spend more time studying in school or in house than crypto trading. I consume most of my time on bounty campaigns, this is my focus as of now and I am just new to trading but I currently earn through trades.
nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

I am parttime trader here, I just looking keuntungn from holding some altcoin that I buy I think long time tradig more profitable
bestr17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

I'm only a part time trader. Because nowadays i havent got enough experience.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

I'm only a part time trader. Because nowadays i havent got enough experience.
I am just a regular  holder, I don't do part time or full time in trading as this past few months we are busy at work, but last year I have tried a bit trading and until now I am holding them because of conflict in schedule, and will do trading again when I have much time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: