Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1775 times)
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:42:31 AM

Learn from mistake in the pass, when i get big profit profit i will sell it and keep it in usdt or fiat and wait for the price drop and buy back at the deepest. Should patient wait to get cheaper price, so the key of success in trading actually patient to get better price when buying or selling. All action in trading should base on analysis and not depend on the lucky. I spend times for trading just 2 or 3 hours aday and iam doing swing trading.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

I cannot do it for full time in trading due to some factors which may conflict my time to do it, just like in the day part, I spend most of my time in regular job. And at night, usually my body needs to rest and took 1 to 2 hrs in following signature ads.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:13:24 AM

I just trading for a while is not full time because the time I have is not just for trading alone, I also do other jobs so I am trading when there is spare time only. actually full-time trading is not good because you are wasting your time.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:43:06 AM

maybe just a few hours a day, do not even trade in 24 hours. I trade only if I think the market is friendly and has normal movement or long-term trading.

lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:16:35 AM

I'm a student, so I only have 6hours free time a day. For my trade strategy, since I'm still a beginner, I only trade in popular patterns, such as, double bottom, triple bottom, reverse head and shoulders, and cup and handle, I think 70% of my trades are successful because of it.
Bitcoin Fiction

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

It seems to me that it is very difficult to work full-time as a trader, especially on the crypto currency market. There are many other areas of life that require attention -family, friends, hobbies, etc.

Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

I'm a crypto currency trader and i'm work with it full time because it is my full time job. I'm not join other type of job so it my full time job not a part time job. When i work other type of job on that time i can't batter performance with my trading then i'm resign my job and start full time trading.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

I only use part time to trade crypto because I have a responsibility to take care of the family every day. I use my free time to trade in crypto and earn extra income to meet my needs and family. Btc helps in addition to taking care of my family can still invest and earn.

It is always to be a part term trader because every time the market situation not in positive in this way, we can easily stay away from the market and start concentrating mostly on the JOB. Once the market is recovering we can start trading when the prices of our desired coins increases.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

Even though the term "full time trader" sounds cool, I opt to still have a day job and stay as a part time trader. The consistent flow of cash from my day job made me stay with it. I know that being a full time trader provides insurmountable level of stress and I'd like to avoid that level of uncertainties wherein all of my income depends on the profit that I get from trading.
Artlee87

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

It's a gradient for many of us. When the market is going absolutely crazy my eyes will be glued to indexes and exchanges. When everything is staying relatively normal I am definitely just a part time trader after work.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

I’m a crypto currency and forex trader and it is my full time work. In 2011 I’m work a company job but sometime later when I know about crypto currency then I’m learn and start my trading so now it is my full time work not a part time. Trading is a best for me because it is totally freedom and any time I can do my trading with a no panic.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

I’m a crypto currency and forex trader and it is my full time work. In 2011 I’m work a company job but sometime later when I know about crypto currency then I’m learn and start my trading so now it is my full time work not a part time. Trading is a best for me because it is totally freedom and any time I can do my trading with a no panic.
To be honest, I do not believe in Forex. Where more positive emotions leave behind a crypto currency, which brings a really good profit. But Forex I heard a lot of both positive and negative. But I believe more in negative forecasts.

]
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

I have not even gone much in the trading. I have just been dealing majorly on social media campaign. W
Though quite tedious, hoping that very soon I will start trading. Infact that's my next Target.

ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.

I am a full time trader since I find it better than my previous job. I tried to have it as my part time job but I think that it is better to focus in it since I gain better income in it. I believe that it is a risky decision to have trading as a replacement for my previous job but I still found it better so I stick with it since it provided me a lot of opportunities to save and earn for the future.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

I'm just a part time trader  because every time the market situation not in positive. if you have a lot of time and want to get maximum results you should choose a full time . But I suggest that if you a new trader , you choose part time trading for you experience.

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

I am a part-time trader. I won’t even recommend anyone to do full time trading as it is very risky. You should have a stable job for getting a regular income. Trading is directly related to uncertainty. You don’t know what may happen in the market. Trading is all about making predictions and predictions may fail sometime.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

I am just currently a part time trader because I don't have that much funds so that I can earn a living as a full time trader although in the future I have plans to do so so I am slowly learning to control my emotions by trading regularly as much as possible. I don't like the concept of hodling because it is not trading and it will stall me in my learning process. Though there are times when I just have no choice but to hold my coins for a time because it is too late to sell it when the loss will be too much but during this bear market, I learned my lesson to cut loss and to always have a trading plan because in that way, I will be able to control my emotions and I would have money and risk management as well.

I am a part-time trader only for the reason that I have my permanent work. Unfortunately, I cannot spend all my time doing it as the job gives me a stable income. However, I spend really much time trading.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

Lately i'm a full timer trader but today i just watch and monitor the price of coins difficult to work in trading now the altcoins are also dump.

Actually trading job give great earning for me, hoping after this crisis in cryptocurrency i go back again to work as full time trader.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

I'm just a part time trader as of now i had busy my extra work but maybe in the following months im gonna be full time trader, if full time trader you need the whole day because trading is very risky you need to be focus on it.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

I do some trading during my free time,  so i am not a full time trader because i am also a student for now. I am student and a trader.  You can do it by doing time management.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: