Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1781 times)
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

Part time trader, staring at computer all day long ain't a good one for Health issue
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

I would say im definitely a part time trader because i only do trades over the course of either a few days or a few months.  Every time i've tried to day trade i've lost money and that was due to my inability to predict the fast changing trends as well as panicking when prices did not go my way.  For now i would say im going to stick to the longer term trades because they are safer.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

I'm just a part time trader as of now i had busy my extra work but maybe in the following months im gonna be full time trader, if full time trader you need the whole day because trading is very risky you need to be focus on it.

Are you sure that you want to become a full-time trader rather than a part-time one? Being employed means having a stable income monthly which can support your trading platforms and devices. Though being a full-time trader may yield better results in terms of monetary value, the risk is higher. Personally I would stick to my current situation and make trading as an alternative method to earn extra income. The skills, knowledge, and abilities you learn inside a company cannot be quantified and replaced as work experience may have the potential of promotion in the long-run.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

I am a part time trader, I can not be in the crypto for a whole day because I also have a job, I am a leather bag dealer, I make a leather bag and sell it
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

I'm not a  trader. I just buy and hold them for the long period, and also i am participating in various airdrops and bounties for extra gain.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

It's a gradient for many of us. When the market is going absolutely crazy my eyes will be glued to indexes and exchanges. When everything is staying relatively normal I am definitely just a part time trader after work.

I think what you do is a good strategy because when the market is down some trader stay away from it but you here you are taking the advantages to buy in cheap and I know you'll profit good eventually.

I'm just a part time trader and doing my other side job, sometimes I wish I can be full time here but after realizing I need a stable income then I just forget my dream.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

I am just a part timer trader for the reason that I am a housewife and my two children.if you have a lot of time and want to get maximum results you should choose a full time because I think full time trader is the best.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

no, I do not fully spend my time just to play trading, I have a certain activity that is not only used for trading. so it's better to play relax, fortune already set up.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Just like me I am an accountant with an organization and I do work almost 10 hour a day except Saturday and Sunday and I think the time spend at work if I can spend half of it trading the sky will be my limit. I don't know why I am not contagious enough to live the job and star trading. I only did trades as a part time job, because I am in my full time job as a clerk in a prestigious company. I do lots of trade with my friends hoping that it cones to be a helpful job
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

I am also cryptocurrency trader and I am started driving around 4 years ago. When I started trading on that time I am lost some money because I don't follow money management system after sometime later when I know bullish and bearish pattern then I am able to earn some profit with my trading. I must say that if you are only having this one thing in your life and that you don’t have to do any other job, then it is better to become a full time trader than just doing it often
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

Just like me I am an accountant with an organization and I do work almost 10 hour a day except Saturday and Sunday and I think the time spend at work if I can spend half of it trading the sky will be my limit. I don't know why I am not contagious enough to live the job and star trading. I only did trades as a part time job, because I am in my full time job as a clerk in a prestigious company. I do lots of trade with my friends hoping that it cones to be a helpful job
I don't trade all the time, When the market is bullish I trade,well for me it would be profitable to trade in a bullish market than bearish, the odds of earning in a bearish market is very slim unless your a good predictor or a whale. Cryptopia and I'm currently making a loss on most of my investments as I didn't adequately research the market before diving in
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

It's not fun to trade when the market's stagnant, so I just trade whenever there's a big movement. Actually it depends on how much you wanna risk. From experience it's much easier to profit when the market's all turbulent and banged up.
Well i am not good in doing trading, so i am not a full time trader, i am just a part timer, but even i am a partimer in trading i am still earning a good profit specially when the market is green, and it is very profitable for a trader if the prices of all coin in the market will pump.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

I have no enough patience to work full time so usually i'm spending few hours on trading , if i'm lucky i am trading more, in other cases when money decreasing i'm stop.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

right now I'm not trading with ful time because I do not have time for it, I have a job and I only do trading when I'm back from work, I need to be able to manage my time well

vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

I started trading few months ago, I started trading with $100 and made it to $500 without any experience, and I Putin the complete amount in trading and then I lost completely. Realised that, I should learn the basics, and follow some experts.
I am still a part time trader, I own a restaurant, I take care of my business along with the trading. But I trade whenever I get free time.

Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

I've only been trading for a few years. It cost me tens of thousands of dollars of damage. Not very cool.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

I am part time trader and only trade when the market is looking good just like few days ago. I was lucky to bag a little when everything went down already sold my coins that hit my target price still holding the others. I am looking forward to do more trade in the future as of now I will trade little buy little this craft is a learning process and I am enjoying it so much.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day, I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I don't stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from everywhere I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I think its right time to put my bitcoins on the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part-time trader or full-time trader?

let's talk about our own strategies for bitcoin trading.
Yes, I am a full-time trader. Every day I always spend my time here. I keep monitoring all the coins I have and expect from day to day the higher the coin price. I continue to be patient to wait for all my coins to go up, even down even if I always monitor it. I do not want to miss the developments about the coins I have. I love Bitcoin trading because trading in Bitcoin is full of challenges and I like that. I use long-term in trading.
GeorgianCryptoTrader

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

I have a full-time job, so for now I'm just time to time on this cryptocurrency business.
I'm doing a dayly research to improve my skills and increase knowledge and understand fully how this business works. So that,
somewhen, I'll be a full-time trader into this crypto-currency world and be the boss. Tongue Tongue Tongue
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

I do not trade in full time I only do trading when I have time and usually I do at night when I do not have other activities because I have a job and I can not do trading while I'm working
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: