Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1775 times)
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

i dont have much time to do full trading everyday
even for opening and checking market i dont do daily
that why i just do on weekend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

I am a part-time trader because every day my time is filled with work and looking for capital in this forum by joining the campaign, after successfully following the campaign, trading to get my assets growing.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

I am still a student so I cannot be full time trader right now and I also do not have the capital to be a full time trader. Hopefully after a few years I could start earning more from trading Smiley
I am also student and i understand you! Trade takes a lot of time and leaves no time to study
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

I personally still have a regular job, but most of my free time a day I`m trying to do crypto, still learning things a lot!
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

i am not full time trader but i am trying to trade when i have enough time. when i dont have time i mostly hold for long term, or i trade with stop losses. nowadays i am just part timer. i try to collect some altcoins that i like when they are cheap.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

no I never do full-time trading because in my opinion it's too time-wasting, I only do trading when spare time only, because many other work is more important, so I will just open a sell order and buy order only.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.

I am a part-timer. I have a full-time job that I also juggle with my studies on weekends. I can't afford to leave my job because cryptocurrency ventures takes months to mature, and I can't have that because I need a more steady source of income, especially because, as I mentioned, i am studying. All the ventures and earnings I do and get in via this market is either for re-circulation or be used as a capital for another venture. I sometimes cash out though when I need money, but only on an emergency basis.

SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:59 PM

Actually it's not about full-time or part-time, it's about right decisions, if you do everything right you'll have plenty of free time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

Partime well im prefer to hold than do trading daily, i just do it sometimes, im a bounty hunter so i keep my earn tokens for a while then trade when get a good value.. On btc i just buy on dip then hold till moon again..   
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.

As much as I want to trade full time, I can't. I need the money I get from my job because it's hard to support yourself when you don't have a steady income to rely on. However, maybe in the future, when I have saved enough from the ventures I do in the cryptocurrency market, and I would have the capacity to support myself for months without a fair income, then I would really like to try it because, in trading, you can hit the jackpot, if you would get the good trades.

Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:53:41 AM

I’m just a part time trader as of now. Because it would be very hard for me to choose trading for all the time. And  full time trading should be professionals, and I'm not ready for that. Plus I have my own job so I cant give all my time in trading.
ThePogi

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

Much Better if you buy Some coin today then save it,because i think when these came in august the coin value will get higher and higher,i do some prediction and speculation about these coin and how they affect our economy today so i'm a part time trader.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:56 AM

Part time trader due to limited capital and time constraint, Day time at work, and at night i spend 1 to 2 hrs in bitcoin talk and trading if it seems bull run is on the way. Bitcoins are unpredictable but i usually stick this theory, buy low sell high.Smiley
sksaddam

Activity: 691

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

I am Just a parttime trader. Nowadays  crypto trade is a very riskable.If you want to  full time trader you need proper knowledge of crypto currency.Following bitcointalk discussion, search youtube, twitter,  verify facebook page.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

I'm just do as a part time job not fulltime. Because the market is red as of now not totally all coins are red but in you're case.you don't control you're emotion that's why you have a big loss in trading.I think you need to control you're emotion first before its to late in you're profit.just hold if the market is dump and wait for the big pump soon.everything is going normal again like last December.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

I would like to work as a part time trader because i am busy in my own business now  a days so therefore i want to work as part time and the traders have managing online software so for that a representative is to check the details and now every thing is done over the internet so it is easy way to get a start and become the full time trader i have to start trading in the nest year because i want to collect some coins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

I work 8h a day, apart from the time is on his family side time. So I can only spend 2 hours to learn about coin, my investment method is buy and hold. Because I do not have much time to observe the school.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

I would like to work as a part time trader because i am busy in my own business now  a days so therefore i want to work as part time and the traders have managing online software so for that a representative is to check the details and now every thing is done over the internet so it is easy way to get a start and become the full time trader i have to start trading in the nest year because i want to collect some coins.
Well, as for me I'm also a worker on a corporate company and I been in crypto on bounty campaign to gain extra income, and now I have slowly understand the goodness of crypto into our life so I'm planning to venture on trading someday, so as of now I can only trade if I have coin from bounty reward but hopefully soon I will be deserving to be a full time trader.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

I am a full time trader and it is the reason why I always monitoring all of my cryptocurrencies. It is hard to become full time trader because it is time consuming. I improving myself for me to manage my time properly.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day, I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I don't stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from everywhere I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I think its right time to put my bitcoins on the market.

Are you a part-time trader or full-time trader?

let's talk about our own strategies for bitcoin trading.
Yes, I am a full-time trader. Every day I always spend my time here. I keep monitoring all the coins I have and expect from day to day the higher the coin price. I continue to be patient to wait for all my coins to go up, even down even if I always monitor it. I do not want to miss the developments about the coins I have. I love Bitcoin trading because trading in Bitcoin is full of challenges and I like that. I use long-term in trading.

Good for you! I wish I could become a full-time trader as well, but I have not a bad job with the stable income. And I love stability. You should agree that trading does not always provide it, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: