Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1775 times)
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

I choose to trade in part time (in the evening for a couple of hours), because at that time almost all stocks have the alarm function for price changes. However, if you want to get maximum results, you should choose a full-time job. But here there are nuances - family, children ...
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

I've been a part time trader and at the same time a long term hodler. I trade when I am not busy with my work but I also have plans to become full time trader in the future. Being a full time traderm it need a lot of preparation because it is one of the most riskiest business. I also hold some selected coins for long term because it need only minimal attention than full time trading.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

I have chosen to trade in the professionally. I'm full time trader. During all my time, I spend my time trading.I love doing a lot of trade.I always try to trade good coins.Trade seems to be very easy for me,So I chose it professionally.

eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

No I am not fully spend the time for trading, I still have a job in the real world should I do because it doesn't have to be trading takes a lot, just takes a little bit to put the selling order and order buy in my opinion is enough.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

I'm just a part time trader doing it thrice a week, because there are some activities that I must do first, but once I establish those business

activities I will focus on trading 100%, but for now need to be patience and learn more about it.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

I do not trade in full time I only do trading when I have time and usually I do at night when I do not have other activities because I have a job and I can not do trading while I'm working
Trading is a very good way of making money but it demands you to give it as much time as you can and that you need to be there completely so that you can have a fair idea of the market and that you can make some sensible and smart decisions which can then help you in having more profit. You need to leave every other thing at time when you are busy in trading and that you only need to focus on that.
liuka

Activity: 830
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

I just part time trader, I am not sure to do a full time trader
I know trading is a very good way to making of money, but very risky too.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

I'm just a part time trader doing it thrice a week, because there are some activities that I must do first, but once I establish those business

activities I will focus on trading 100%, but for now need to be patience and learn more about it.

if trading is still a side activity, then you just have to continue, many people who choose focus for one point-including me-have a traumatic level that is difficult to remove. previously I worked in an oil company and used to get in touch with colleagues. But when I decided to become an active and resigned trader, suddenly many things were lost in my life socially, but I was able to recover quickly because I felt obliged and should be comfortable with new colleagues in the trading community.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
boty

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

Why should I spend my time fully only with trading? I have other more important work than just trading, trading when I was just in the moment I was free without a job only. If there is a more important work I prefer to do my job first.

systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

I think that it is better to be a part timer and have some other business as well. As for me I like trading but i can't see myself being busy with this the whole day. I like researching the market

Johnny Caps

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

I want to move on to the full working time in cryptocurrencies, but this is only in the plans, since the main work I get a lot of income and do not want to lose it, for me it is essential money.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

Exchanging is a decent method for profiting yet it requests you to give it as much time as you can and that you should be there totally with the goal that you can have a reasonable thought of the market and that you can settle on some sensible and keen choices which would then be able to help you in having more benefit. You have to leave each other thing at time when you are occupied in exchanging and that you just need to center around that.
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

For now i got a new job in outside so i guess im just a part time trader, when im finish my job almost in the evening i can't focus on full time trader. Hopefully in the few months if i got finish contract i can get into full time trader.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

I am a full time trader. I trade on the exchange most of the time, also doing bounty companies. I don't have time for all the work.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

Why should I spend my time fully only with trading? I have other more important work than just trading, trading when I was just in the moment I was free without a job only. If there is a more important work I prefer to do my job first.
just take on full time for me i have no work at all and this is where i spend my time on that is why all of us here have different kind of status where we can be able to spend our time on.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:34:40 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 04:58:47 AM by Happiest

For me, its best to practice both, this is because, there are times when you need to practice full trading or even part time trading because of the price. And put in mind that it's the position that the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is in will determine if you are a day trading or a part time trading. So, it's best to practice both to be on a safer side.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

if trading is still a side activity, then you just have to continue, many people who choose focus for one point-including me-have a traumatic level that is difficult to remove. previously I worked in an oil company and used to get in touch with colleagues. But when I decided to become an active and resigned trader, suddenly many things were lost in my life socially, but I was able to recover quickly because I felt obliged and should be comfortable with new colleagues in the trading community.
some people take this for as a part time and another activity on how they may earn money we have different characteristics of as a person and we are be able to make things more good in the future , for me i take this full time cause i believe for every task here i can also save for the future if i take this seriously.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

I am a full time trader and it is the reason why I always monitoring all of my cryptocurrencies. It is hard to become full time trader because it is time consuming. I improving myself for me to manage my time properly.
Even i want to became a full time trader i dont have a lot of time to do that, because i have a real job and that is the reason why i am just a part timer in doing trading, but even i am just a part timer in trading, i am still earning a good profit.

Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

I am a full time trader and it is the reason why I always monitoring all of my cryptocurrencies. It is hard to become full time trader because it is time consuming. I improving myself for me to manage my time properly.
Even i want to became a full time trader i dont have a lot of time to do that, because i have a real job and that is the reason why i am just a part timer in doing trading, but even i am just a part timer in trading, i am still earning a good profit.
It's a decision to make mate, if you really want to become a trader you can do it.
Your job gives your secure income but trading could give you financial freedom, it's up to you now if you can risk for that possible big reward.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

Being a full time trader requires a long study about the market same as that one does with the forex market. Only thing that majority of the users fear of being into full time trading is the risk associated with the market compared to the stock market. Myself used to get into trading depending upon the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: