Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:52:40 AM

If people need instant, fast and easy they choose
but if me choose bounty

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

Bounty is the best and you can earn much higher than airdrop if the project is successful. Airdrop is more easy but only a little amount you can gain from it. But for me i choose bounty because everytime i joined signsture not only tokens but i also gain more knowleged about the project and about crypto as well. Joining bounty is not just to earn but also to learn.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
Bounty and airdrop have their respective advantages and disadvantages, so nothing can be the best benchmark. I think we should be able to choose the right bounty and airdrop because it can make us get paid. Never choose wrong because the risk is what we do will never be paid. Many cheap bounty and airdrop events offer high pay, but when at the end of the period they disappear and bring all the money of investors so we do not get paid at all. So bounty and airdrop is a profitable thing, the most important is how we choose bounty and airdrop. The accuracy in choosing will make us gain profit and the choice mistake will only make us lose.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:40:45 AM

I prefer BOUNTY than on AIRDROP because despite the long wait till the bounty project succeed to get token but the result obtained is very satisfactory..
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

The best way to win tokens are bounty campagins.it all depends on how much free time you have.I personally prefer generosity campagins.there are so many ways of earning crypto.you must choose the path that you really like.when you have your experience,you can already choose what suits you best.
majacash

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

Earnings in the Bounty campaigns take a long time, unlike the Airdrops that do not take a lot of time. I believe that in order to have a good income it is necessary to use both these tools.

I second what you said, to be a successful crypto currency hunter someone have to engage in the two because it also helps to know more about the project because a project can just declare token but during the ICO campaign you will know a project which roadmap is really going to work and each coin of them will worth a good amount in exchange
volf22

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

there are a lot of pitfalls in this topic, the coin may not be released, may not go to the stock exchange, or it may come out and stand a penny. Bounty is preferable

koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

That depends from the time you have. Bounty especially if you take signature, tw and fb and the project will go on few exchanges you can be sure that you will get good profit. Airdrop token or coin can go on exchange as well but the amount of the coin normally not so impressive. But the main advantage of airdrop that is absolutely free. You spent from 10 seconds to 1 minute. Bounty takes hours.

pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

I think bounty and airdrop are the best for now, so as much as possible we should follow it. good luck and good luck always.,., Grin

kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

now the airdrop comes in very swiftly and every day more than one airdrop emerging. but I think of the number of them, only a few that prove its existence and it will waste time. so I prefer bounty because although it takes a long time but most of them can be trusted.

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

My opinion is airdrops, it's a waste of time, I filled out their forms, and now I have in general $ 10 of them, better Ico, and this time is better spent on pumping the accounts Cool

runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

Signed bounty is the best, the most stable, but also more assured, there are teams, good projects have good growth, there is a good profit.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

Of course, I'm prefer bounty campaign, why? because we work to promote their project so the investor can invest in them. I think if we do bounty campaign we are like freelancer right? Like marketing but in a lot of company that pay us with their tokens, BTW I'm also newbie on bounty campaign hopefully I can earn from here.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

Bounty campaigns is the right way to earn tokens but many scam projects are available in the market. But coins is the better than token so most of the peoples are invest in coins. But tokens are cheap price and it make huge profit. So Bounty program is easy way to promote the projects it will reach top trending in coin in after launching. Before to save the token is the successful career.

daow403

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

Translation bounty is the best, do not take a long time, after translation as long as the management of the post can receive bounties, promotion is better than doing.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Most airdrops are fake and mostly you can sell them only on decentralized exchanges and I think you will pay very high fees. Participating in bounty can give you much higher profit, and you are right, some ICO's are very promising and some bounties really have very high payouts. If you want to join bounty consider joining one big high token allocation.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

Bounty in my opinion is simpler and much more profitable. If you figure out how to perform one bounty, you can by analogy do as much bounty as you like. With airdrops, you will have to understand every single airdrop. My choice is bounty!
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

why follow the airdrop to get the most results, I advise you to follow a campaign to get a legit result, use airdrop as a sideline and make it as an additional income

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

I have tried Bounty, airdrops I have never tried, trying to understand who it works and where to find them.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

why follow the airdrop to get the most results, I advise you to follow a campaign to get a legit result, use airdrop as a sideline and make it as an additional income
as far as I know, it is difficult to call this additional income, since practically the earnings are very low. It is better to pay more attention and participate in the Bounty of the company.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: