Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

both of these have paid appropriate difficulty levels each. It could be said that the airdrop is very easy to do because the only signup and await the fee payable will be but if compared to the bounty is certainly very far because of the bounty of more time-consuming and effort but the result is really great.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

Don't understand why everybody needs to choose one of this? Why you can't do both? And most of you calling airdrop is a bounty indeed - you need to join somewhere, retweet or make a promo of some ICO)

Yeah, we can actually do thins thing at the same time, if you want to have more profit then better to grab this thing out.
The best is always free, and in cryptomarket you can really have profit without investing, just make an effort to know it how.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

For me, bounty signature campaign is the best. I prefer bounty even though it takes a long time but I assure you that you can earn a good profit. Bounty is better than airdrop because it is more profitable. This is the right way of earning money tough it takes long time. Bounty has a good project and most of the airdrops are fake .
I totally agree. A signature company can be very profitable. The main thing is to choose a worthy project. It takes a lot of your time, but the income can get very decent.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

In my opinion the best is signature campaign and instagram campaign!
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

For me bounties indeed are benefitial than airdrops and are best way to earn more though it takes a lot of time. Unlike bounty campaigns mostly of the airdrop tokens are fake. I've just recieved an email that my wallet rejected mostly of the tokens I received from airdrops that I've been joining because its fake.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

Bounty and airdrop have their advantages and disadvantages, so nothing can be the best benchmark. I think we should be able to choose the right generosity and air rain, because it can make us get money.
azianphoenix

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Finally something for gamers I got sent this whitepaper, they seem to change … the attitude to advertising in computer/mobile games. All the studies and surveys have proven that well-made, meaning non-intrusive in the virtual reality integrated adverts, are perceived as from non-irritating to positive on hand of the heightened realism.
Their forward-thinking idea suits me a lot https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.0
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:59:02 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 09:23:48 PM by Greenkarki

Finally something for gamers I got sent this whitepaper, they seem to change … the attitude to advertising in computer/mobile games. All the studies and surveys have proven that well-made, meaning non-intrusive in the virtual reality integrated adverts, are perceived as from non-irritating to positive on hand of the heightened realism.
Their forward-thinking idea suits me a lot https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.0

Buzzshow bounty campaign is really promissing bounty campaing. We do have other best bounty campaigns like DeHedge, PolicyPol, Decent and the bounty Eligma are the best bounty campaigns to look at. Their projects, the team members and their profiles , the amount its spend on marketing and for other expenses would  determine the best ICOs and bounty campaigns.

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
i preffered bounty than airdrops ,bounty is more profitable than airdrops cause some airdrops  are scams , they will distribute the tokens and later it will be a dead coin.
caothi0803

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

I chose the bounty because most of the bounty on bitcointalk is very reliable and the ability to hit the exchange is high, while most airdrop is scam, only a few are real.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

both earn money. I'm doing bounty. No results yet hope to have more money than airdrops.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

Well, both do earn you some money, but in my experience airdrops lately are often not paying (scam?) or the coins are worthless in these small amounts.
Maybe I'm not the best airdrop picker, so I prefer bounties

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

As for me, the bounty is better than airdrop. The bounty campaign is more profitable, although it requires more time. A lot of airdrop turns out to be worthless.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Bounty and airdrop have their advantages and disadvantages, so nothing can be the best benchmark. I think we should be able to choose the right generosity and air rain, because it can make us get money.

Airdrop may not be that much worthy considering those are free coins and many would be at the end of the day worthless. So if you have to invest in an ICO consider it as the option where you invest at the early stage if you see the good rise in future of a certain coin. This investment can reap if after listing the price keep on rising in the years to come.

manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

You can participate in both the bounty campaign and the aidrop, as well as taking part in ico, it takes a long time, but the profit is greater

Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

Personally I prefer bounty. Of course, it takes long time, but it worthy. And for me there too much scams in airdrops, bounty is more realible

feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

For me finding a good bounty takes some time but if you really have some luck in this and of course knowledge you could try to go into it in my opinion.
AnrPL

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

Of course bounty is way better than airdrops. Just look at percents that developers shows for compaigns. Also there are too many scams between airdrops. Dont be lazy - do bounty! Tongue Tongue

mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

I think the best is to invest in ICOs. Tokens are the future, in my opinion!
the ICO I've been working with recently is "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Check it out Wink
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

You must understand which way is the best for YOU. Only then you won't need any piece of advice. For me bounty and ICO are the best way to make a profit. Friends of mine received a very large sum of money from airdrop. Everyone follows his own path.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███