Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
dokie987

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Obviously you can earn more in Bounty than airdrops. But in bounty you need to be patient and potential in doing the reports or post in order to get the minimum requirement in order to receive stakes. But i can say this bounty is best than the airdrop.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

I do not know what is airdrop so far I just follow is bounty campaign. because bounty airdrop some can promise sehigga I hope to gain profit in the near future.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

If you are a responsible person and are ready to perform the company's bounty program from start to finish, then choose a bounty program.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

If you are a responsible person and are ready to perform the company's bounty program from start to finish, then choose a bounty program.

There is one idea you do not need to check the project details while joining into the signature campaign. Just check the campaign manage by whom. If the trusted person being a manager you can close your eyes and invest on it.
If you want to participate the bounty campaign also check the same with the manager's point of you. Everything will be good on investing it.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

For me, the signature campaign for generosity is the best. I prefer generosity, although it takes a long time, but I assure you that you can get a good profit.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

For me, the signature campaign for generosity is the best. I prefer generosity, although it takes a long time, but I assure you that you can get a good profit.

At the same time, you can also be in a twitter campaign. Of course, the signature will be the most profitable option.

okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:43:49 AM

for me both because the airdrop and bounty are just the same as the only difference between the two bounty because before you earn the coins you need mona after ico before you distribute the token the airdrop is so suddenly and you do not have but do not just wait for the bounty with the task but for me both just because they're the best.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
rindaman

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

I think it's better to be bounty because it can get more tokens, but it does not require more airdrop, but most of them are bounty. Smiley
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

You can use both opportunities to earn. However, for me, the bounty campaign is better. In my opinion, it gives a greater opportunity to earn but it lasts longer than airdrop. However, everyone must choose the best way to earn money for him.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

bounty,ICO,Trading Cool
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

You can use both opportunities to earn. However, for me, the bounty campaign is better. In my opinion, it gives a greater opportunity to earn but it lasts longer than airdrop. However, everyone must choose the best way to earn money for him.

But still this shit project owners did not know airdrops would not work better to promoting the project. They asked to share the many links about them on social media project bro.
Bounty campaign is the best way to promote on social media sites and on this forum.
Tokens can be shared to participants once it is been over.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

best way is trading if you know it ..
if you are old member with good rank then you can join sig bounty ..

if you have twitter influence then join twitter bounty .

airdrops nowdays only gives 1-5 dollar .

Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

The best way to earn is from bounty Although airdrop is also the best way to earn but some of the airdrop is minimal compared to some bounty. Bounty pays according to your effort
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

For me I still prefer bounty campaign instead of airdrops because right now airdrops seems to slow down and very minimal, though you can still do both but working on bounty campaign has the higher chance of good earnings instead of waiting and do nothing.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

The best advantage is in bounty programs, everyone in this forum knows that bounty is more profitable than airdrop. Some airdrop that I follow has never succeeded, maybe I am less fortunate in airdrop so prefer bounty program.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

It will depend on you what method you want to choose there just some caveats the you just need to remember. For airdrops you will get it with little to no effort after you signup and you will get it as soon as possible but the token might be to little. For bounties it takes time because you would need to finish the ICO and you would need to do something from them, but the reward is high. It will depend on you what methos will you use, but for me it will be bounties.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

I think bounty and airdrop is equally good. if bounty it takes a lot of time but the result is very satisfactory while airdrop it's time is not much of course the result is not like in bounty.meskipun both are equally good but i am more inclined to bounty.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

Bounty would take you some time but you will be able to just work for your money and it will be up on you how much you will earn, after that you could even invest cause you will gain lot of knowledge by doing that.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

While doing those bounty campaigns can he do the airdrop right? Both of them are profitable instead of choosing well that's my opinion only because we all know participating on the airdrop is not hard.
nata2904

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

Not all the time when the distribution programs give you the satisfactory results that you are looking for when it comes to making a profit. It's still on an occasional basis, where the project will really be successful or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: