Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

You have to be extremely careful with airdrops. Never download anything, or give out your private key.  And nothing is free.  even airdrops require you to do some tasks so you have to do some work for the money.  Most airdrops are worthless anyways.
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
bounty for sure, you can get small amount of alts in airdrops but in bounty there's a higher share on budget compared to airdrop and there's a lot of participants in airdrops which makes it non-profitable so far, though if you join a lot of airdrop it might give you a decent amount of money.

Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

I think it's all good .. as long as it makes money even if its a little bit

if one project we follow all his campaigns, maybe we will quickly get a lot of money. so do not look at the amount of the currency, look at the sale value
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

airdrops getting more complicated and relied on referrals. days of easy coins has gone. bounty is number one. although have to be careful not get into scam.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

I stopped participating in the airdrops.
You never know which of them will give at least any profit, but sometimes to perform the tasks and  fill the forms i needed to spend 10-15 minutes of time. For me this is  a lot.

Kale99

Activity: 320
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

I stopped participating in the airdrops.
You never know which of them will give at least any profit, but sometimes to perform the tasks and  fill the forms i needed to spend 10-15 minutes of time. For me this is  a lot.

Unfortunately, the time goes surprisingly quickly, but what to do, nothing happens, so you have to kill a lot of time here
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

For bounty it takes a long time to get different benefits with airdrop but for profit can be greater profits from bounty

really the biggest profit rather than airdrop is bounty I totally agree
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

My best way to earn money is through signature campaign.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

I'll and only will choose bounty instead of airdop. Airdop is just a game, sometime you lose, sometime you win but you'll lose more than win cause number of good airdop is really little. But bounty campaign is totally different, although it's a good or bad bounty campaign as long as it's not a scam bounty, you still can earn a lot of money from it if you have a high rank account and work really hard.

soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

With bounty you can choose project with tokens which will be definitely trading on some exchange. With airrops it's much more comlicated choice.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

bounty is the best so far since i find most of the coin from airdrops aside from low trading volume they tend to have a declining value ones gets listed, on the other hand bounty campaign have a higher budget with smaller participants.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

Currently, the best way to make a profit from cryptocurrencies is to join the bounty. I have involved in many airdrop campaigns, and it does not make much profit, most of the cryptos airdrops are counterfeit coins, not indexed on exchange floors. If your rank on Member bitcointalk you can join the bounty signature or if you have a social account, you can enter the social bounty to earn more from cryptocurrencies.

Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

You are right - today there are many ways to get coins through airdrops or ico, but many of these coins do not give you profit. So the best way is experience and education.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Rubengiovani

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

Although it takes a long time for an ico I really follow the bounty program and I have followed many of the results I get very satisfying and up to now I also still follow the gift
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

Why don't combine both? There's no rule prohibiting it - you can simultaniously participate in various airdrops as well as participate in a bounty campaign. If you have resources and enough time - combine.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
potpockets

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

Our project(www.toss.pro) decided to lounge the WHITELIST,where you get 1,000 tokens for free if you purchase any tokens during the main sale. You don't have to do much,just invest a little bit (50$ and up) and get rewards. Hope it will work for us!

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Yeah, we can actually do thins thing at the same time, if you want to have more profit then better to grab this thing out.
The best is always free, and in cryptomarket you can really have profit without investing, just make an effort to know it how.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

Well both have different ways to get, if you want fast and easier then you may try airdrop, but the amount obtained is certainly not as big as bounty champaign.  Wink
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

Many Airdrops are waste of time but if you research also the airdrop type and the company behind the airdrop it can go good. The same is for Bounty campain - its all about to know his partners Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: