Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

It is more and more difficult to do both. Many people want to earn money.
On the other hand, there are some scams that negatively affect every other project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stitch80

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

I think that airdrops can't bring you enough money as it's quite easy to participate in airdrops.
On the other hand, bounties take much more time and are risky in case of scam ICO.
As for me, I prefer to join airdrops only in addition to the bounty from the same project.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
In my opinion, the best way to earn money is Bounty. Currently, a lot of Bounty sprang up with good prospects and provide many advantages. But still must be vigilant to follow bounty, so as not to get scam.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

It seems to me that airdrops only take the time or you get very little profit
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

If I analyze my wallet, then I got more profit from air airdrops than from the bounty companies. You need to carefully study the airdrops  in which you want to participate. 99 percent of scammers.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

It seems to me that airdrops only take the time or you get very little profit

For me trade are still the one make you profitable but you need a enough knowledge so you can minimize your losses in every trade that you will do. A lot of airdrops right now are scam so be careful.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
babay_ko

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

The best solution is to combine these things. So you can get the maximum even without the special expenses. And further, from the first income you can start trading.

podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
As of now collecting a lot of coins is good for you to have a lot of investment that could be sold once the all time highs of all crypto reach again so doing bounty and airdrop at the same time is better than choosing just one.

dominic06

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

In my opinion, airdrop is better, because in this case it is not necessary to invest money in the project. And in the bounty there is a high chance to just lose all your money
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

Earning in the bounty campaints take a long time  the best for them is a bounty but for me I would choose bounty campaigns because there is a big possibility that in bounty campaigns it seems to me that bounty are a great way to earn first money for beginning so the campaigns bounty is best.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

I prefer to follow the bounty campaign from the airdrop, because I think the coin generated from bounty is more likely to rise because the project team and coin more clearly, than the airdrop
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

I think compared to airdrop bounty is a long process. But the prize amount is much more! If you create a company signature, the results are more! This is a very nice gift. let's find the best.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

The best thing is that bitcoin is going up in the next few days. The digital money industry will create strong confidence for bitcoin participants. No fraud, stealing occurs. That is also the best thing for me. My bitcoin will increase and I will have the capital to buy some more coins. I also need to recover some capital invested so far. I spent a lot of time and effort on bitcoin in the past.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

How are you defining those promising bounty campaigns? The best way to earn nowadays is to get employment. You can do airdrops, bounties, etc. if you have extra time but while you are young or you have the capacity to work then why not be employed? or if you have enough capital you can start your own business. Having multiple source of income, employment + business + crypto's will be the best way to earn nowadays but you have to maximize your time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
XiaoJianHua1373

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

I prefer bounty, since this is a real job in which you need to spend enough time, rather than an airdrop that is necessary, as practice shows, for speedy user recruitment
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

I follow bounty and airdrop. But I prioritize bounty because the results get bigger even though we have to work more. If the airdrop problem I also participate much, but it is just as an extra course. If it is true that tokens obtained from airdrop to wallet, I am very grateful but if not the problem.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
jashley

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

Many Airdrops are waste of time but if you research also the airdrop type and the company behind the airdrop it can go good. The same is for Bounty campain - its all about to know his partners Smiley

Yes you are right with that if you search very well you will find a good airdrop that you can participate with and same also with bounty programs especially if the ICO was really good it will sold out easily and expect a fast payment if you participated on their bounty campaigns.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

How are you defining those promising bounty campaigns? The best way to earn nowadays is to get employment. You can do airdrops, bounties, etc. if you have extra time but while you are young or you have the capacity to work then why not be employed? or if you have enough capital you can start your own business. Having multiple source of income, employment + business + crypto's will be the best way to earn nowadays but you have to maximize your time.
Defining promising campaigns is nearly impossible since no one can really point out which one would succeed or not.If someone do rely on bounty earnings for its living or expenses then it would really be a risky thing and same as you suggested why not be employed since we can still engaged into crypto while we are still working since we know bounty programs doesn't really consume too much time.Diversification of your time well will really give you advantage.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

I think it's bounty. But we need to participate in airdrops too, because sometimes in airdrops devs can pay well.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
david0ikari

Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

Hey my friend the best today is verge ! Massive new is coming in April 16th, I did 300% since I invested. Regarding the founding they organised in 5 days have been really challenging. But they did it. The expectation this year is massive . even if you invest 1000 euro , you will not be disappointing. DYOR ! HoDL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: