Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

I still prefer bounty campaign even if it take time to get result but you should make complete research first on any bounty campaign that you want to join to avoid scam. If you intend to join a bounty campaign, you must be patient and persistent in making many qualified posts each week. Earning in bounty campaigns are also bigger than in airdrop. There also a need to research every airdrop before joining it to avoid scam and possible phising site. Always keep an eye out for scams and reject those who ask for your private information. 
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

for me the best to get a free token is a gift, many gifts are promised in a bounty campaign that is not a scam. and bounty campaigns are very useful for all of us as family income. I believe in projects that run a prize campaign, albeit for a very long time to the end of the campaign, Grin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
langlamobile

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

Bounty for sure
Though it's require a lot of patience, time and effort. Also join airdrop sometime is no harm anyway

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
toge asep

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
to be honest I just followed the bounty project and so far I do not understand this comparison. but I prefer something that is long term and requires a process that is not instant.

AdSigma ●   DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING PLATFORM  ● AdSigma (https://adsigma.io/)
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

there are bounty and airdrop have their advantages and disadvantages, so nothing can be the best benchmark. I think we should be able to choose the right generosity and air rain, bcs it can make us get money.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

Bounty is better than airdrop because you can get more rewards although you have to exert effort to be able to meet the requirements and abide their rules to get qualified.

The good thing in airdrop is you dont have to do anything but to wait for the free tokens that they're going to give away. Well it still depends on your decision if what's most beneficial to join in.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Bounty for sure
Though it's require a lot of patience, time and effort. Also join airdrop sometime is no harm anyway
That is true cause in airdrop you can earn even nothing but in bounty it is up on you how much you would earn and everything depends on you.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

Bounty profits can be higher than airdrop profits, however bounty requires more time. I think it depends on how much time you have available for this.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

To my opinion the best way a participate a baunty and air drop, bounty it takes a long time to get different benefits with airdrop. But effect may be different , airdrop may be  many profitable that bounty,with less time, need a participate and bounty and air drop.
thinhch10cnt3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

looking really good concept but too long project BTW good luck.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

How are you defining those promising bounty campaigns? The best way to earn nowadays is to get employment. You can do airdrops, bounties, etc. if you have extra time but while you are young or you have the capacity to work then why not be employed? or if you have enough capital you can start your own business. Having multiple source of income, employment + business + crypto's will be the best way to earn nowadays but you have to maximize your time.
Defining promising campaigns is nearly impossible since no one can really point out which one would succeed or not.If someone do rely on bounty earnings for its living or expenses then it would really be a risky thing and same as you suggested why not be employed since we can still engaged into crypto while we are still working since we know bounty programs doesn't really consume too much time.Diversification of your time well will really give you advantage.
No one can point which are those promising campaigns on an instant but you'll see and can identify one of it base on the people who are working with it and what's the project is all about. Relying on bounty campaigns for their living is really risky. Just like what's happening to the current situation of cryptocurrencies. You may receive xx token which is equivalent to $50 but if the price goes down. That $50 can become $40 -> $30 and so on.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dung1113

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Personally, the bounty is better though it takes a lot of time but its reward is worth the time spent.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Airdrop and Bounty? I like both. I think Airdrop and Bounty are very profitable. Only when compared between Airdrop and Bounty, certainly larger bounty programs. Now I see some bounty programs that run it for a short time, so we can get a faster token from bounty.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

if I think between bounty or airdrop is equally good both, but for now prefer bounty than airdrop,

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

Bounty, definitely bounty! In the airdrops there is a lot of benches (well, in the bounty, too, of course, but they are easier to sift). Also, in the airdrops, very small payments are made.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

I prefer to choose bounties, since it also add my knowledge upon crypto world deeper and also new friends. It also felt more full of pride to me because it needs more efforts, so we also learn to appreciate the rewards more too. And oh yeah, from bounties we could also enhance our skills of time management, stress management, priority management, to not be rushed and greed, and many else we might not achieve from airdrops, without delegitimize the airdrops too.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:08:27 AM

I prefer gifts rather than in airdrop because despite the long wait until the prize project succeeds in getting the token but the results are very satisfactory, and the token of bounty campaign is more promising
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:36:00 AM

I did airdrop and bounty. But for me, I prefer bounty. Even it takes long time but Im satisfied because I got many token. For airdrop, The token get only few and also waiting for longtime. Sometimes it is scam.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
rafiq17

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:47:19 AM

I think, bounty is the BEST way to earn
it's about the job you have to work to win the tokens and get some goals, the profit is guaranteed,
Although the process is long, it's the most feer way, it does not make us eager to create multiple accounts
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

in the bounty you can earn a lot of coins, but it takes a long time, and the company's idrop is done quickly and at the same time it can drop a lot of coins, and may not fall at all.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: