Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

airdrop is something easily obtained but highly unpredictable, but the bounty seems to me rather have big results when compared to airdrop since it has a long time and energy that must be removed.
alon_alon

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? A few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Every day there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There is some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future...
The best for me remains Bounty. Because if we are careful and smart to choose a good ICO project and not a scam, surely the results obtained can be very satisfied. But Airdrop is also profitable, so it's all up to us to be more comfortable working on Bounty or Airdrop.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
Of course, every Bounty has Airdrop allocation. But most airdrop can not promise. Can be exemplified by myself, I have never been lucky with the existence of airdrop. So, I prefer to follow the campaign from Bounty because it is profitable for me.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

For me the best way to earn was joining bounties even though it pays longer because of the ice is not yet over, but also it is okay because it pay immediately, but I as I experience since I joined airdrop others not paying the participants and I think it is a scam

zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
Bounty is still the best way to earn money because there are fewer participants and you deserve to get a higher reward because you worked for it unlike in airdrop it is crowded because the token will be given free.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop?

- It is better to do the same, Airdrop is a free money which you can complete in just a minute of your time.

- bounties, as long as you can accommodate the number of the bounty you are joining (social media) apply on it.

- the signature campaign, this one will take a long time, so be careful in choosing one!
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

the second is very good to earn income. all depends on the team working in it, but the more trusted the bounty campaign though it takes a fairly long time but the results are quite promising

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yeellow

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

Kalau menurut saya..kedua2nya menjanjikan untuk penghasilan yang cepat gan,dan tidak memakan waktu yang lamapun untuk kita memetik hasilnya.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

Both of them, but one of them is the biggest, and one of them is a laureate of the colony, as you said, because this option pays more money than airs, but this time and effort, but if people can participate in both , then they should do it, because said that there is an ICO, which is still up to now.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

for now airdrop is not what it used to be or yesterday because now many people are abusing by airdrop.
so I conclude starting now is more focused back on bounty
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

Many airdrops are scammers, require identity or download software to your computer. Never download anything, or give out your private key.
Kowalskix

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

You should try few different things and see what is best for you.
Bounties and airdrops are good if you ask me. Do your research and make a move.
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

One best way to earn now depend also on the BEST time or schedule you have, for people who are apending little amount of time in the forum the the BEST option they have is joining Airdrops, for people who at least has one hour to spare bounty campaing is the BEST thing for them, for full time Best is trading!
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

Abundance's a long procedure. In any case, the measure of compensation is considerably more! On the off chance that you make an organization signature, the outcome is simply super! These are at times great prizes.
There is a considerable measure of seat, however in the event that you have for quite some time been occupied with abundance, you will have the capacity to comprehend the cost of the venture ahead of time! What's more, choose to take an interest in it or not! I'm inclining towards abundance!  Smiley
unplug

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:26:33 AM

In my own opinion the BEST way to earn free tokens is JOINING BOUNTY. But we can't say that we can earn tokens free because we will have to invest in it. We will invest our time and our efforts joining bounty. And choosing to join Signature Campaign in a bounty is a great decision since a big percent of token is allocated at signature campaign. It depends on the rules how many post you will post in a week.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

in my opinion, the best are those who have big payments for us.
most of which have great pay of course are bounty, but sometimes there are projects that have a big payments for airdrop.
so it all depends on the project.
ironurbane

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

I have not tried aidrop, so have no experience with airdrop, I have come wiith bounty campaign, I think you should try it
sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

bounty. very promising. a lot of people who have entered into the bounty and the majority of them all his income is huge, especially for those who follow the signature and has a high account then the result obtained is very large.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

i think bounty campaigns r the best, but of course there is always a risk that ur labor can be wasted. On the other hand, u can get really good profits by airdrops. I think both of these ways should be tried.
yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

I never try to airdrop, bounty is an option because it gives more prizes, but you have to wait until their ICO succeeds Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: