Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

I think both bounty and airdrop are best way to earn. Just,so that bitcoin are more difficult because you need to do some task and post with quality here in forum. You need to follow the rules of a campaign unlike airdrop you just sign up and wait.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

i prefer for bounty than airdrop. you can join in airdrop only with fill form and will get token instantly, but you will get a small amount from that. bounty is a good choice at least it depends on your work, if you do hard work i'm very sure you will get a great reward from bounty, although that bounty has more time than airdrop.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

I really prefer bounty campaign than airdrop because of its availability , you can find it easily because most of the coin projects offers different bounty campaigns. Aside from its availability , in bounty you only need your practical skills to perform a specific task like in signature campaign or earning some coin just by posting on facebook .
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

I never try to airdrop, bounty is an option because it gives more prizes, but you have to wait until their ICO succeeds Grin

Bounty is a much better way to earn than airdrop. Although it lasts longer it gives more benefits compared to airdrop. If the project succeeds, you can really earn a lot.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

i have joined the bounty campaign, and get more tokens from airdrop, but you have to wait for the ICO to finish and get paid
anjir

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

not dropping the same airdrop and bounty alike, but for now, the bounty is the main one for airdrop only partly but that there is also a good one.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

i think airdrop and bounty also the best way to earn free token

With airdrop and bounty you will get a free token because you do not spend money here the only cost here and the investment is to spend time with this type of work. So both sides have the best way to earn a token.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

i think airdrop and bounty also the best way to earn free token

With airdrop and bounty you will get a free token because you do not spend money here the only cost here and the investment is to spend time with this type of work. So both sides have the best way to earn a token.

thats rigth!!!
you will earn some token which alocatted with percentage of token sold, but airdrops is smallest earning than bounty.
so i recommended you to join in a great bounty, be careful about bounty scam.
Sergey S.

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

I think the best is to invest in ICOs. It's our future  Wink
I like this one https://bineuro.com/web/ BiNeuro is artificial intelligence, neuronet to manage Google advertising campaign.
Good team from TOP 10 Google Premier Partner, with ready-made product in working business! You can read more about this project here https://bineuro.com/
Check it out)
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

I think that Airdrop is just an addition to the Bounty. Airdrop does not take much time, but it does not bring much money either. Bounty is better if you have time for this.
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

I think the best way to earn money is bounty. Airdrop most likely for the most minimal earnings. Bounty takes a very long time. They need to be engaged constantly. For example, I take 3-4 hours a day

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

You never know which of them will give at least some profit, but sometimes performs tasks and fills in the forms that I need to spend the time. Angry
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

I think the bounty campaigns are more beautiful. I love them more. they are more reliable. if not a little money.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

I never try to airdrop, bounty is an option because it gives more prizes, but you have to wait until their ICO succeeds Grin
That is true and what is more bounty price is depended on your work and how much you will done not like drops when you need to be lucky to just get something. That is my word about that two options.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

Both methods are good, but still if you really want to study the features of blockchain technology, then the best experience is participation in the bounty. This, in my opinion, is more interesting, productive and gives more guarantees will get really valuable coins.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:46:17 AM

The better two you need to find out for earning a bounty or airdrop that they have something good to give us, so it's time to make a great opportunity to gain this is because it is valuable to us.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:35:42 AM

Indeed first Airdrop very good coinnya but now is not the age anymore, better you become bounty hunters because bounty more promising but must follow the rules well
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

I like the benefits that bitcoin brings. That is the best thing and I like most. Investing in bitcoin is not always successful and it's easy to make money from it. You have to catch the information quickly and know how to promote your bitcoin. I believe I will succeed!
Weswayahe

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

I think, i'll choose bounty than airdrop even bounty need long time. btw my rank not even there  Grin , some day if my rank up to member at least Wink
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

Bounties and signature campaigns are proficient ways to earn in my opinion. Although bounties
tend to release tokens longer but they are worthy investments. Airdrops are free, so with that
on mind there's really nothing wrong trying it out. Signature campaigns are the best, it's weekly
pay and it's very manageable. All of them are really good ways to earn, to me the best would
be to try them all and see how much you can earn out of them. The more the options the better
the chances of earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: