Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

there are just a few very promising air drops where you can participate easily, maybe the results are not as good as the bounty campaign especially in social media campaigns and signatures will give you better results for the future
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:10:08 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 02:25:45 PM by A.SanchezNo7

Thanks for the sharing of everybody,
Gordante12

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Well, been bounty hunter is like a real job, you need to work to get money and for me bounty better than airdrop. But airdrop is much easier.
ProfitIsland

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
On bounty companies you can earn a good money, and airdrops much less pay. So it's obvious that Bounty is the best way to earn tokens!
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
You can join both airdrops and bounties. But bounties are better way to earn than airdrops.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

airdrops won't have particular value in the market they are like air bubbles whereas Bounty need knowledge about cryptocurrency discussion we need to aware of best bounty programs to participate so bounty are best in market 
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

Both are good.  bounty and airdrop.  If you know how to choose good projects for yourself.  airdrop is quite simple.  There are not many bonuses.  Bounty is a difficult task and bounty time is longer than airdrop.  But the bounty is getting a lot of results
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:39:29 AM

Bounty is always the first choice, there are a lot of projects which are going on a bounty. One of the recent projects is blockgrain.io.

If you are interested you may visit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new,  also they have recently launched their give away plan https://gleam.io/clxnY/blockgrain-05-eth-telegram-giveaway
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

Yes i think both are good ways. But i prefer the bounty, altough it has a lot of time to spend, we can assure from it. Specially in signature campaigns
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

Bounty makes more money. Airdrop less money, but not much time to spend. On the bounty must, in addition to time and even accounts! or buy them, not everyone has the capital to do so. The ideal is to do to bounty, and Airdrop, as you never know what token will cost very much
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

The best way to earn money now is by following a bounty campaign. For me, the bounty campaign is very profitable and most bounty campaigns are also promising. Unlike Airdrop which is mostly the scam and the edges do not get paid. I prefer to be a bounty participant.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

I think both of them are best nowadays, boumty campaign is a very good source of profits although it is quite difficult to all bounty hunters like me I should take this opportunity for me to make additional profits to help my family and also for me. So when we talk about airdops nowadays it is one of the easiest way to participate but sometimes there are some airdops are not so good because it is sometimes scam. But I don't say that all Aidrops are scam maybe I was already joined with wrong too. 

So for you to get profits and for you to helps your family maybe it is better to participate both of them.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

I think the best now is to save money.ldont want to waste time and money because l want to save for the future of my kids.So l have to find out how to save more than l expect.l have to learn how to get a good price just like they do.l know that one of this days we will be prepared for a life so abundant and prosperous.God is really good,if he envolve me here that they are becoming a millionaire.lm one of them also thats why lm here now to get what is mine which God instruct me to follow.
Serj007

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

This is a new direction in earning money, I think it's worth doing, and bounty, and airdrops, and eventually it will become clearer that it's better to bounty or airdrops
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

I never try to airdrop, bounty is an option because it gives more prizes, but you have to wait until their ICO succeeds Grin
hawaii236

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:10:36 AM

Bounty, if the project is good. Then you have a lot of coins that raise.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

From 10 Andropov in which I participated I received only 1. Very few airdrops that are really good. But they are very difficult to perform. Light airdrops in 97 cases of Scam. I like bounty better.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

yes that's the best way for us to get crypto from bitcointalk, lots of various tiger services available, from start making designs to signature campaigns. depending on what we choose to follow. and work well.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

IF you have interest in tokens - recommend to you Luckchemy Bounty& Airdrop, they have greate rewards  Cool
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

In my opinion it is the best project 2018, very strong team, big prospects, good luck to team. https://cco.peculium.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: