Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

in between bounty and airdrop I prefer Bounty. although if we join the bounty will take more time but bounty will give better results than just a worthless coin.

uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

For me the best way to earn money is bounty. Airdrop most likely for the most minimal earnings. Bounty takes a very long time. They need to be engaged constantly. For example, I take 3-4 hours a day
Andri ansah

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

The best way to earn money can be done with a bounty hunter campaign, which we can participate in and help to disseminate information of an event / ICO sales of coins / tokens submitted to investors, join and get the reward coins / tokens that we can later sell and we get a profit.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

For me bounty campaign is the best way earn money aside from airdops. In a bounty campaign there's a lot of opportunities you can choose to join, you can participate all of the available campaigns in some bounty campaign it depends on you if you are qualified for that campaign.

Signature campaign and social media campaign arr the most popular campaign is a particular bounties.you can earn more profits by joining both of them. But there is another good campaign that you can join in a bounty campaign, it is the translation campaign in this campaign you can also get more profits than social media and signature campaign.

But in airdops it good also although it has no big earnings like bounties but it is also good for those who want an additional way of income. So for me airdops is better and bounty campaign is the best. Smiley
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

Bounty takes a lot of time and you need to wait a few months until you get your tokens, but the payments will be much more than in Airdrop.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Airdrop since it's much easier to participate and you might get more summary profit. But I prefer to participate both in airdrops and bounties. For bounty I've chosen Bitupper since it's really interesting for me and provides lots of promising services
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

Judging by the income of my wife in the companies of generosity, the best wage on successful subscription companies.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Many people in my environment ask me where I invest.  But I think this question is not correct, because each individual chooses investment individually, in addition to the aspects of profit, it is necessary to oversee the value component as well.  So it is desirable to define at least between bitcoinom and ICO, but in these spheres already to choose more personally.  For example, I chose Paymot.  because my selection criteria are trust in the company, publicity, openness, stability and a couple more.  But the main premise of this comment is that everyone chooses himself
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, I can mention Paytomat from the last, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very topical4
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

I see more and more people talking about Paytomat.  And at first I thought that it was a bad spam, but I decided to take a chance and, at the beginning, I did a little bit of risk, and then it all turned out to be surprisingly good, I wondered where it was, and it was not there, it was strange because it got used to everyone who wants to swear.  But the company is really cool and sincere.  Therefore, do not think that the spam, was simply surprised by this discovery
mojacho

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

Bounty is better for me, just try to communicate and ask for weekly payment. Airdrops just don't fit me right(
If you got plenty of time - just try both
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
There is no best thing to do if you are constantly trying to learn and find ways to increase your current income. Bounty and airdrop have been the channels for us to invest our energy. It seems that there are too many people involved and most of the projects are phishing. This reduces the income for the participants.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

I'm not fond of airdrop. Most of them give only a few dollars and when you transfer to the exchange you will spend as much GAS. In addition, many tokens from airdrop just do not go to the exchange or you just will not be given for your work. Small efficiency)))
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Bounty takes longer, and you need to wait a few months until you get your tokens, and then wait until they go to the stock exchange, sometimes payments occur faster than in Airdrop.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

Both are okay. Bounty pays better and more than airdrop. All comes down to getting the right one, when you do, you have to work for it, as nothing good comes easy... Most bounty will give you what Airdrops won't, even with many referrals.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

Airdrops are easier and don’t take too much time to apply but the amount of tokens are not enough to even trade in an exchange most of the cases. Bounties in the other hand takes longer, several months to be exact and the there is more work to do, but at the end the reward is greater, far more coins in your wallet, and if you join a good project you could get a good reward after all that work; so I prefer bounties.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

This is the most promising bounty campaign rn imo, what do you think about this project? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0

here's there bounty post if you are interested in earning https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387165
aengorter12

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

So, I am sure that the best way to earn money is bounty, you can earn more than with airdrop, but it would take more time. But if you do not want to spend a lot of time and want money immediately then airdrop is better option I guess
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

Dear friend in my opinion bounty is best, it is because bounty is secure and sure stakes if you follow all the rules and bounty also has a spreed sheet reporting while airdrops is limited participant only and you never if it’s already full or not, so for me i choose bounty my friend!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: