Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

Bounty of course, i advise you to forget about airdrops, it is not worth it. Too much time you spend, and too small income you get. Better to earn good amount of money and begin to invest in promising projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbeach1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments. Machines to be delivered to Japan, Indonesia, and Switzerland. Good crypto Project.

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).

Coin buyback coming also.
jenktosar

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

The best way to earn money can be done with a bounty hunter campaign, which we can participate in and help to disseminate information of an event ICO sales of coins tokens submitted to investors, join and get the reward coins tokens that we can later sell and we get a profit.
wetask.com

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

I never try to airdrop, bounty is an option because it gives more prizes, but you have to wait until their ICO succeeds Grin
icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

I think both are the best. Airdrop easy to earn tokens. Bounty are tough and we need to work daily or weekly basis. 
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

it is difficult to give an unambiguous answer to this question, the best solution will be to make a Bounty and Airdrop together
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

I started my experience with airdrops and for several months did only them. But then I realized that if you do not have referrals, then you will not earn much on them. You can earn more in bounty, if you are ready to make one bounty for several months and are in high-quality projects.
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

I am more interested and choose Bounty program than Airdrop. Based on my experience Airdrop rewards are very small and have little value, so after getting them, the coins can not be sold.
While Bounty has a large enough allocation, and I have obtained satisfactory results from the bounty program.
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

I personally think airdrops and bounties are a waste of time at best and a total scam at worst. I think you're better off hodling something that has a great team and real use case. Much less risk and stress that way. Look into getting an AMB master node. The projected payouts look like they're going to be insane and the best part is that they will be tied to a flat fee in USD so even if the crypto market falls again your profits won't be affected.
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development! https://all-stocks.net
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

find a really good airdrop is very difficult, and a good bounty at the moment involved a lot of bounty hunters. I can advise you to pump your page on the site and start to keep the subscription company because for it give the highest rates
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

According to my point of view, bounties are much better than airdrops. Because the amount you get from an airdrop is little and sometimes most of the airdrop tokens are difficult to exchange due to the higher GAS price than the return. But there are some good airdrops that getting few tokens can change your life. You have to spend more little time and effort to do a bounty but at the end of the day you'll get better benefits than airdrops.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

I have many times participated in different airdrops but I didn't receive anything worthy. Yes, it's fast, it only takes a couple of minutes. But the rewards are also small. My choice is the bounty campaign. Though long but profitable.
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

I won't tell you how to spend your money man, but I can give you some recommendations on ICOs to look into and decide for yourself.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
zoperdal

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

I think You can earn a lot of money by bounty campaigns and they are the easiest ways.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:52:06 PM

In my own opinion, bounty campaigns is still the most profitable bounty campaign because there are so many available work on bounties like social media campaign and signature, you can also do translations so i think that bounty campaign is really the best way of earning cryptocurrency if you are not lazy and you have good time management.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

I do not consider airdrops to be anything serious. I registered in more than 50 airdrops, when I was just starting to get acquainted with bounty, but few of them paid out of them. You spend more time searching, registering, it's better to spend this time looking for new company bounties
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

I prefer bounty over airdrop. In bounties, you can choose the most reliable project, the most legit one, so that you will be promoting with comfort knowing that the project you are promoting is not a scam nor a garbage. There are so many options to choose from. But you will have to work for it and be patient. In airdrops, there are only a handful and the majority belongs to a single category, shit tokens and shit coins. 
tahn98

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

both airdrop and bounty good and bring income, but i prefer bounty campaign because the bounty program is usually quality and bring stable income.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

it is best to follow a bounty campaign, because the tokens distributed for airdrops are very small and sometimes you can not withdraw when the tokens are sold on the exchanger because of the limited number that is too small. but it will be even better if you follow both in the same project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: