Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn a lot on Airdrop?  (Read 630 times)
boda_2012 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Usually, you can only earn huge amounts from airdrops if you hold huge amounts of a specific cryptocurrency(e.g. The Byteball[1] airdrop gives free Byteball Bytes to BTC holders). It's usually the same with most airdrops.

Wikipedia definition[2] of a cryptocurrency airdrop: An airdrop for a cryptocurrency is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.

[1] https://byteball.org/
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airdrop_(cryptocurrency)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

You must to take your chance and participate in every airdrops because the price of tokens who gonna earned from it can be very high and and you can earn a lot on airdrop
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice

Airdrops are very easy and can be done in 30-160 seconds. So, as expected, you can not earn a lot from it. I suggest getting engaged with the bounty for more cash. Bounties are like daily airdrops, but you will be getting 150-400$ a month from one bounty, and you can do multiple at a time.
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

You need to buy someone from VIP to give you really worthwhile airdrops or well understand this and find yourself
JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

I have some luck in Twitter retweet airdrops/giveaways.
Odds are around 1% most the times. But I retweet like craZy and therefor earn some free coins  Grin

t4syarosmala

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Ever since I joined I've never followed airdrop that really paid for the high price. Most of them dont limit airdrop participants who make gifts from their airdrop worthless.
MyLitecoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

I think the best way to earn airdrop is to have a lot of btc. For example, if you had 20 btc when it was cheap, then from then on every fork of btc you got 20 coins!

so imagine, right now u have 20 BCH, 20 Bitcoin Gold, 20 bitcoin diamond and etc. It's just a money multiplier over and over.

I think now you have to find the coin that looks promising and is cheap... like Ethereum. Ethereum is becoming like bitcoin, so just grab and hodl like 20 Eth and wait for it to fork a lot. Then you get 20 of their coins too!

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

How to earn a lot of airdrop? Of course simply step!!!! Join as many airdrops you may encounter, there are lot of many in the bounty section in the market (Altcoin) sections, and their are group in telegram that updates you about new airdrops.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
tamerl4n

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

Better choose airdrops which allow to make more coins using referal link!
For example check this address https://etherscan.io/token/0xfa1a856cfa3409cfa145fa4e20eb270df3eb21ab?a=0xb433830f74a6e3e7c5894c652958fa0d4448148f
About 20 ppl signed using refferal link, which was posted at several telegram chats)
mits001

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

I have been a user of earn.com since long and they recently started collaborating with upcoming ICOs to offer Airdrop to earn.com users.
I have participated in many airdrops and I am hopeful to start receiving it from this month.
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

Just join as many as Airdrop as possible. This is the only way to earn a lot from airdrops. Some of them will turn out sour, some of them will flourish.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Svetlows

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

Earn more you can participate in more airdrops. For example, you can track them on the site airdropalert.com
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

Usually give standart airdrop, ıf you want to more coin/token you must join bounty CAMPANY.
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

with the airdrop you can earn some coins but most do not give you enough to earn some money but you can participate, where you can earn more is in the bounties campaigns and you can register in several
vishnu_g

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

I am following airdropalert.com for airdrops usually. Also following many airdrop channels in twitter and telegram. You can't say what's gonna flourish and what's not. Some day it will. It's better to participate in bounty programs than airdrops you can earn more that way Smiley
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

First you have to find right and good project. It's not easy to find good airdrop because so many scam airdrops everywhere. You have to do a research about that airdrop's project. It's useless because no one wants to do a research about project for airdrop. Airdrop a is a google form with simple tasks. We can fill it less than 5 minutes. The best way is when you received a good one you can hold it long term.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Join many campaigns and choose the success of it. you will have the answer!
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

A lot of fake airdrop or can be called scam so i advuce to to you to look airdrop only in this forum, bounty section. Or can earn by joining bounty campaign so everthing you need is patient for time until you being paid

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

You're best off not getting involved in ICOs that use airdrop distribution unless they are from the result of a hard fork attempt.

You can't earn a lot, honest, it's no better than playing the lottery and expecting to win the jackpot. Chasing ICOs is a grinders way of trying to earn money in crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: