Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn a lot on Airdrop?  (Read 630 times)
boda_2012 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Usually, you can only earn huge amounts from airdrops if you hold huge amounts of a specific cryptocurrency(e.g. The Byteball[1] airdrop gives free Byteball Bytes to BTC holders). It's usually the same with most airdrops.

Wikipedia definition[2] of a cryptocurrency airdrop: An airdrop for a cryptocurrency is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.

[1] https://byteball.org/
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airdrop_(cryptocurrency)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

You must to take your chance and participate in every airdrops because the price of tokens who gonna earned from it can be very high and and you can earn a lot on airdrop
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice

Airdrops are very easy and can be done in 30-160 seconds. So, as expected, you can not earn a lot from it. I suggest getting engaged with the bounty for more cash. Bounties are like daily airdrops, but you will be getting 150-400$ a month from one bounty, and you can do multiple at a time.
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

You need to buy someone from VIP to give you really worthwhile airdrops or well understand this and find yourself
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

I have some luck in Twitter retweet airdrops/giveaways.
Odds are around 1% most the times. But I retweet like craZy and therefor earn some free coins  Grin

t4syarosmala

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Ever since I joined I've never followed airdrop that really paid for the high price. Most of them dont limit airdrop participants who make gifts from their airdrop worthless.
MyLitecoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

I think the best way to earn airdrop is to have a lot of btc. For example, if you had 20 btc when it was cheap, then from then on every fork of btc you got 20 coins!

so imagine, right now u have 20 BCH, 20 Bitcoin Gold, 20 bitcoin diamond and etc. It's just a money multiplier over and over.

I think now you have to find the coin that looks promising and is cheap... like Ethereum. Ethereum is becoming like bitcoin, so just grab and hodl like 20 Eth and wait for it to fork a lot. Then you get 20 of their coins too!

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
Pancheng

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

How to earn a lot of airdrop? Of course simply step!!!! Join as many airdrops you may encounter, there are lot of many in the bounty section in the market (Altcoin) sections, and their are group in telegram that updates you about new airdrops.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
tamerl4n

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

Better choose airdrops which allow to make more coins using referal link!
For example check this address https://etherscan.io/token/0xfa1a856cfa3409cfa145fa4e20eb270df3eb21ab?a=0xb433830f74a6e3e7c5894c652958fa0d4448148f
About 20 ppl signed using refferal link, which was posted at several telegram chats)
mits001

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

I have been a user of earn.com since long and they recently started collaborating with upcoming ICOs to offer Airdrop to earn.com users.
I have participated in many airdrops and I am hopeful to start receiving it from this month.
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

Just join as many as Airdrop as possible. This is the only way to earn a lot from airdrops. Some of them will turn out sour, some of them will flourish.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Svetlows

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

Earn more you can participate in more airdrops. For example, you can track them on the site airdropalert.com
Cagan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

Usually give standart airdrop, ıf you want to more coin/token you must join bounty CAMPANY.
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

with the airdrop you can earn some coins but most do not give you enough to earn some money but you can participate, where you can earn more is in the bounties campaigns and you can register in several
vishnu_g

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

I am following airdropalert.com for airdrops usually. Also following many airdrop channels in twitter and telegram. You can't say what's gonna flourish and what's not. Some day it will. It's better to participate in bounty programs than airdrops you can earn more that way Smiley
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

First you have to find right and good project. It's not easy to find good airdrop because so many scam airdrops everywhere. You have to do a research about that airdrop's project. It's useless because no one wants to do a research about project for airdrop. Airdrop a is a google form with simple tasks. We can fill it less than 5 minutes. The best way is when you received a good one you can hold it long term.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Join many campaigns and choose the success of it. you will have the answer!
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

A lot of fake airdrop or can be called scam so i advuce to to you to look airdrop only in this forum, bounty section. Or can earn by joining bounty campaign so everthing you need is patient for time until you being paid

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

You're best off not getting involved in ICOs that use airdrop distribution unless they are from the result of a hard fork attempt.

You can't earn a lot, honest, it's no better than playing the lottery and expecting to win the jackpot. Chasing ICOs is a grinders way of trying to earn money in crypto.
BumbleBII

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

You can earn a lot on airdrop.
Most of the airdrops now are referrals, filling forms, sending 0 balance from an address.
You may earn more on the bounty quest.
Doing Telegram Campaign, Translation, Signature, Facebook and Twitter Campaign.
But if you can do both you can save money from paying ICOs
LexLuther

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

I have some luck in Twitter retweet airdrops/giveaways.
Odds are around 1% most the times. But I retweet like craZy and therefor earn some free coins  Grin

Where are you finding your airdrops and giveaways?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
DarkTaiga

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

Join many Aidrop project and hope. I prefer Bounty than. It's less dependent on luck  Grin
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

How to earn a lot of airdrop? Of course simply step. You have to keep an eye in forums like btalk to stay updated about each ico. I have participated in many airdrops and I am hopeful to start receiving it from this month.

Vladadam

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

What ist the best airdrop to join ?

Cheesy

THX

Check this one out: https://discord.gg/CkyxjJq

Good community and great airdrops!
maxix545

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

You have to be consistent and look if the purpose it's going to be successful or not.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

Airdrops are good source of extra income. There are airdrops that the only thing you will do is to give your eth address while there are some airdrops that needs to have that said coin to recieve the airdrop, like the ebtc airdrop you must be holding ebtc to recieve eprx.
DalangKripto

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:55 AM

I haven't engaged in any airdrops but I'm excited about it.
thongsh42

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:44:03 AM by thongsh42

Instead of airdrop join bounty program earn more than airdrop.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

You cannot be sure to "earn a lot" on airdrop. It can happen to earn something, more likely, if the airdropped coin get listed on exchanges and you can sell for BTC or FIAT money.
Anyway, If you trust in cryptocurrencies you should not look at airdrop as a source of convertible coins but as a source of coins you can use in the future directly to pay for certain services.
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Apply for all, and invite others to join, thats the way!

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

It just depend on airdrop and your luck, just find some airs that you are interested in and try your luck, some will get so lot and some will get nothing. Good luck
Shingaling

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

I think in airdrops you can not earn a lot bit in signature campaigns you can earn more that is my opinion but I am not very sure.
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

Hi - airdrops are a good way to build up your token portfolio. Keep signing up for them and see what happens - you never know if one of them will take off. Good luck.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

The answer is simple, join as many airdrops as you can. Were lucky to have a forum that has airdrop bounties. When you are joining an airdrop, make sure that you follow all the steps that you need to do before expecting anything. Don't leave the group that you have joined until you receive the airdrop. The value of airdrop is not that high so I will recommend that you HODL the tokens that you receive and sell them after 6 months. You can sell it early but it will only go to fee's.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
minbabo

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

A lot of fake airdrop or can be called scam so i advuce to to you to look airdrop only in this forum
Farasha

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Well if it is free, it doesn't really matter if it's $5 or $100, it is still free right?
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

If you are a person who has a lot of free time, I think you can benefit a lot if you follow a lot of airdrop program ...

But you need to know not all airdrop meguntunkan, because many airdrop also haya scam ..

so for me to follow the program airdrop just wasted my time, but it's up to you too, because many other people also have a decent income also from airdrop ...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

Join telegram group and updating current information on airdrop
Hughesy26

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

Take a look at https://airdropalert.com/

The price of coins normally reacts quite slowly to airdrop news. So if say you hear Everipedia are airdropping to EOS holders, the price of EOS won't go up instantly. Instead, the market may not react for a while and then the price of EOS may jump up just before the actual airdrop date, as more people become aware of it.

Conversely, sometimes the price jumps up more than justified. Look at what happened to the price of ZClassic for example when they announced Bitcoin Private. It went up LOADS more than the price of bitcoin private turned out to be. So you need to be careful, and I wouldnt advise you base all of your purchasing decisions around airdrops.

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

I think it is hard to earn a lot from airdrops only. Because not all airdrops are good. And some tokens that they give don't have value at all. Only few airdrops are good.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

With airdrops you can earn viruses, share your identity with others, and even clean your computer of pesky Bitcoins!

Goodbye money Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

I think there is only one way to earn a lot of money by participating in airdrops, from morning till night to sit at the computer and register in drops and maybe you will make something. But seriously, I believe that it is not possible to earn a lot of money in airdrops

rayhankabir

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Airdrops are very easy and can be done in 30-160 seconds. So, as expected, you can not earn a lot from it. I suggest getting engaged with the bounty for more cash. Bounties are like daily airdrops, but you will be getting 150-400$ a month from one bounty, and you can do multiple at a time.

Where will i get these airdrop site? This can be a stupid question..i am sorry as a newbie..
thecryptoprick

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

After signing up for a few airdrops your email and telegram usually come out with some sort of disease..
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

you must pass your time to subscribe to all airdrops you can and maybe with luck you will get real money
A_Green

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

on Airdrop really not much to earn but to participate in them anyway does not hurt.I would advise you to participate in the bounty.
AAA88

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

A lot of money in them just will not earn. Cents. And you'll spend a lot of time on a bunch of scum. Wink
BitBuk

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

In my opinion you can enroll in all Airdrops that exist. Personally, before sign up in a Airdrop, I check how much I could gain and if the amount inspires me I will sign up. Smiley
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

I suggest being a very active and helpful member of the crypto community! follow and share about projects that you are interested, educate yourself about new technology, help and guide others!

Also a huge component it's luck, sometimes we miss great project coz simply there are too many going on right now, it's a great time to be in cryptos!

Remember not all airdrops are equal and some could be even loss of money!
Some of my past airdrops to give an example:

- NXT airdrop of IGNIS: loss of money as after the airdrop, the value of NXT went from 1.6$ to 0.60$.. ouch!
- ONT aidrop: join a simple newsletter > about 2000-3000$ given to each member who joined.. I missed this lol
- POLYMATH airdrop: 250 token for each member for simple registration with KYC.. I got this, about 320$ worth at the time!

brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

join ICO telegram group or any crypto community group chat, it we help for current airdrop update to register..
23xfi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

To earn a lot from airdrops, you will have to participate in a lot of airdrops. This is because airdrops typically pay out little (to a large number of people). Little drops from here and there will eventually give you something substantial.
rayhankabir

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

thnx everybody.i almost learned it.it has been possible for your valuable and informative reply
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

A lot of drops to put here.There is a lot of telegrams channels where each day. You can also take part in various ICO. To many bounty programs they have.Good luck.
BCHachiman

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

If you want to earn more airdrops its up to you but remember you are at highrisk in getting fake airdrops
wandino

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

Although most telegram groups are spammy, there exist a few ones that give regular updates on airdrops.You can check them out.
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

Earlier you could quickly fill out the airdrop form and get coins. Now all the airdrops are done in telegrams and became heavier. It is necessary to dedicate their acquaintances to the crypto currency, so that they establish telegrams and register and attract their acquaintances. I think it's right, but it's very hard. YES and basically airdrops are not very profitable right now. It is better to participate in the bounty
lina2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

u have to participate airdrop in time and do some promotionaal task. they give some coin. if u hold the coin for long time then your life can be changed. it's doesn't means it's must happen but there is a possibility. I can tell u about xp airdrop. lots of xp distribution in the community. those members are active in community they earned lots of xp. then xp has no value at all. but in the ind of 1017 xp value crip up and those are hold or buy xp in earlier they are gainer Smiley

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
JasperVS11

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

If you want you can join the ICO and Airdrop community. I spend a fair amount of time a day to really investigate the potential of each airdrop. That way I try to filter out the airdrops that have some real value.

Feel free to join by using this link: https://t.me/joinchat/FTuL-Q4leB38XkixiCJTCA
Pool0x

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

I think that you should study  projects and You should do only airdrops that you think that this project is going to be good. Cryptoinvest.com study projects
Pool0x

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

MAinframe.com is doing a Airdrop. I study this project and i think that in the short time must be good.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:06:05 AM

Joining in airdrops will not guarantee that you will earn a lot cause some of them are worthless. Some are scam and other will only  get donation using thier fake projects.

zangleerb

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:33:55 AM

After joined many airdrops, i recommend you should hunting bounty because airdrop can't get much money as you want and it also take your time.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

Airdrops is a reward you can get if you join to their program. They will give you form that you need to fill up and remember you need to follow the instruction for you to get the rewards given.
BCHachiman

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

First do you research if the ICO is legit you many ICOS are scam i suggest Eidoo is good host of ICOS better check it out
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

A little bit hard question to give an answer. Because the amount of the earnings will depend on several things with airdrops. one thing is that you have no idea about what coin will give you a huge amount of dollars in the future or what will not. There are hundreds of thousands of airdrops you can participate per day in these days. How can you chose what is to join and what is not to join ?. Another thing is that you will find participating for airdrops is a little bit boring work sometimes. Specially when you didn't get any coins even you registered for several airdrops. Because sometimes it will take a lot of time to receive the tokens. But not always. Some of my friends have earned more than $2500 from airdrops.Sometimes You need a luck too. Because you may find that some of your friends has got huge returns from airdrops and you may have missed that airdrop campaign. If you wish to earn some sort of free money ( Actually it is for your hard works) think about joining bounty programs. You will see lots of bounty programs in this forum. Read about the project and if you think it has a good future then participate it. This reply is little bit longer than I thought. Sorry for my bad English if I have done mistakes while writing. I hope this will help you at least a bit  Smiley
Winedmeel

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Theres alot of airdrop activity but its hard to find a good airdrops, sometimes you get scammed.

NOTE: usually you need to join in bounty campaign to have enough coins/token because its bigger the amount given by the bounty.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

its not a thing to learn lot.airdrops are couns which hiven by projects to promote their projects.usually they distribute small amount of coins among early members who submitted forms.sone times you may havve to complete some easy tasks like fb sharing/tweeting/retwet and ect to get rewards.majority of projects give you very small amount of tokens/coins/rewards.but there may be some golden airdrops.they will give significant amounts of rewards for you. how can i find good airdrops? for that you will have to join with airdrop alert channel and fill forms and submit them as soon as possible.i jouned with cryptocurrency 6 monts ago and i earned more than 2000usd from airdrops...its just for motivation.goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
arvindjais1234

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

For that information you can visit icotokennews.com/airdrop/ & airdropalert.com, where you can get all the related information which might be helpful for you.

Share your experience with me too. I am also a newbie and few members of forums have suggested me these sites which is very useful for me.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Almost Airdrop now give you a chance to get more coin/token by refferal link. So you can invite your friend register with your ref link, or cheat by generating clone, or spam in some public group to have more peoples click on your ref link :lol: (i don't suggest this ways)

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Shikisha

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

It's easy to earn lot of airdrop. Today there are a lot of airdrop that is shared in every place such as social media, blog, forum, etc. But i advice to only join airdrop on high hype or high reward of crypto because join on too many airdrop will make you wasting time and someday you may be forget what crpto that you've join the airdrop before. I am only join on airdrop which give more than 10$ for every participant. 
Here is the best website to choose lot of airdrop : https://airdropalert.com
daivigriffin

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

Just join as many as Airdrop as possible. This is the only way to earn a lot from airdrops. Some of them will turn out sour, some of them will flourish.

Yes, you can earn more free tokens by participating in airdrops!
bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Join as many airdrops you may see, there are lot of many in the bounty section
MintDice

Merit: 46

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

If you think the blockchain company has a good potential service, and you might want to use it in the future, then getting in on an airdrop might be a good idea. We touch on this more in our blog post so check it out  Smiley

Bit.ly/Airdropping

Cheers!
evichi

Activity: 1190
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

My experience so far shows that only about 5% of Airdrops project fulfil their promise.  It has become a thing of luck if you receive payment from Airdrops.  This. attitude likewise indicates that certain  ICOs are probably fake. While, I would not like to discourage participation in Airdrops,  it is noteworthy to let participants not to expect much from Airdrops,  unless,  otherwise there is an observed improvement in the rewards from Airdrop.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
usama98

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Its totally very campaign to campaign, bounty to bounty , every project has different rewards for their Airdrops. You can earn by joining them.
Lektai

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

As it applies to me... I'll rather engage my self in bounties than airdrop tho... speaking from experience sometimes I wonder if its me or i don't get to fill good airdrops like polymath, ontology etc...but with bounties as long as you have done what is required of you, you should not have any issues getting paid!
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

Earning a lot from Airdrops is just a myth at times! You can earn but not a huge amount! The best thing you can probably do is by joining a Bounty!
Bounty campaigns have different kinds of tasks assigned like social networking sharing, blogging, reviews, advisers, wearing signature..

You might find interest in this if you are willing to earn a lot from Bounty! You can join the RAWG bounty because it's strategies are different and very promising!We have the 50 Players one [allocation of 1M tokens] and this week they are hosting a "SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS"[ You can double your rewards]

If you are interested you can check up these links below for details! Visit us anything, we are very friendly and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

🔗  Visit here for further details

🔗  Click here to visit the BOUNTY PAGE
upekhaanthony

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

Yes, you can earn something from Airdrop but I'm not sure whether you will able to earn a lot only from airdrop. The high amount of participants participate for airdrop and all the airdrop amount divided among all participant.Because of that, most of the time you will get the small number of tokens. And also most airdrops are scams.

andre91

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:53 AM

Ha airdrop мoжнo зapaбoтaть ecли y тeбя бyдeт xoтя бы oт 10 peфepaлoв чтoб пoчyвcтвoвaть пpибыль
crqn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:09:52 AM

Is it profitable to take time on airdrops? I saw a lot of people doing that. Sorry if I am asking this, I'm still new to this crypto world.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: