Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn a lot on Airdrop?  (Read 630 times)
BumbleBII

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

You can earn a lot on airdrop.
Most of the airdrops now are referrals, filling forms, sending 0 balance from an address.
You may earn more on the bounty quest.
Doing Telegram Campaign, Translation, Signature, Facebook and Twitter Campaign.
But if you can do both you can save money from paying ICOs
LexLuther

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

I have some luck in Twitter retweet airdrops/giveaways.
Odds are around 1% most the times. But I retweet like craZy and therefor earn some free coins  Grin

Where are you finding your airdrops and giveaways?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

Join many Aidrop project and hope. I prefer Bounty than. It's less dependent on luck  Grin
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

How to earn a lot of airdrop? Of course simply step. You have to keep an eye in forums like btalk to stay updated about each ico. I have participated in many airdrops and I am hopeful to start receiving it from this month.

Vladadam

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

What ist the best airdrop to join ?

Cheesy

THX

Check this one out: https://discord.gg/CkyxjJq

Good community and great airdrops!
maxix545

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

You have to be consistent and look if the purpose it's going to be successful or not.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice
Airdrops are good source of extra income. There are airdrops that the only thing you will do is to give your eth address while there are some airdrops that needs to have that said coin to recieve the airdrop, like the ebtc airdrop you must be holding ebtc to recieve eprx.
DalangKripto

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:55 AM

I haven't engaged in any airdrops but I'm excited about it.
thongsh42

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:44:03 AM by thongsh42

Instead of airdrop join bounty program earn more than airdrop.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

You cannot be sure to "earn a lot" on airdrop. It can happen to earn something, more likely, if the airdropped coin get listed on exchanges and you can sell for BTC or FIAT money.
Anyway, If you trust in cryptocurrencies you should not look at airdrop as a source of convertible coins but as a source of coins you can use in the future directly to pay for certain services.
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice

Apply for all, and invite others to join, thats the way!

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

It just depend on airdrop and your luck, just find some airs that you are interested in and try your luck, some will get so lot and some will get nothing. Good luck
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

I think in airdrops you can not earn a lot bit in signature campaigns you can earn more that is my opinion but I am not very sure.
midvoc

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

Hi - airdrops are a good way to build up your token portfolio. Keep signing up for them and see what happens - you never know if one of them will take off. Good luck.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

The answer is simple, join as many airdrops as you can. Were lucky to have a forum that has airdrop bounties. When you are joining an airdrop, make sure that you follow all the steps that you need to do before expecting anything. Don't leave the group that you have joined until you receive the airdrop. The value of airdrop is not that high so I will recommend that you HODL the tokens that you receive and sell them after 6 months. You can sell it early but it will only go to fee's.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
minbabo

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

A lot of fake airdrop or can be called scam so i advuce to to you to look airdrop only in this forum
Farasha

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Well if it is free, it doesn't really matter if it's $5 or $100, it is still free right?
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

If you are a person who has a lot of free time, I think you can benefit a lot if you follow a lot of airdrop program ...

But you need to know not all airdrop meguntunkan, because many airdrop also haya scam ..

so for me to follow the program airdrop just wasted my time, but it's up to you too, because many other people also have a decent income also from airdrop ...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

Join telegram group and updating current information on airdrop
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

Take a look at https://airdropalert.com/

The price of coins normally reacts quite slowly to airdrop news. So if say you hear Everipedia are airdropping to EOS holders, the price of EOS won't go up instantly. Instead, the market may not react for a while and then the price of EOS may jump up just before the actual airdrop date, as more people become aware of it.

Conversely, sometimes the price jumps up more than justified. Look at what happened to the price of ZClassic for example when they announced Bitcoin Private. It went up LOADS more than the price of bitcoin private turned out to be. So you need to be careful, and I wouldnt advise you base all of your purchasing decisions around airdrops.

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: