Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn a lot on Airdrop?  (Read 630 times)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

I think it is hard to earn a lot from airdrops only. Because not all airdrops are good. And some tokens that they give don't have value at all. Only few airdrops are good.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

With airdrops you can earn viruses, share your identity with others, and even clean your computer of pesky Bitcoins!

Goodbye money Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

I think there is only one way to earn a lot of money by participating in airdrops, from morning till night to sit at the computer and register in drops and maybe you will make something. But seriously, I believe that it is not possible to earn a lot of money in airdrops

rayhankabir

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice

Airdrops are very easy and can be done in 30-160 seconds. So, as expected, you can not earn a lot from it. I suggest getting engaged with the bounty for more cash. Bounties are like daily airdrops, but you will be getting 150-400$ a month from one bounty, and you can do multiple at a time.

Where will i get these airdrop site? This can be a stupid question..i am sorry as a newbie..
thecryptoprick

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

After signing up for a few airdrops your email and telegram usually come out with some sort of disease..
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

you must pass your time to subscribe to all airdrops you can and maybe with luck you will get real money
A_Green

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

on Airdrop really not much to earn but to participate in them anyway does not hurt.I would advise you to participate in the bounty.
AAA88

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

A lot of money in them just will not earn. Cents. And you'll spend a lot of time on a bunch of scum. Wink
BitBuk

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice

In my opinion you can enroll in all Airdrops that exist. Personally, before sign up in a Airdrop, I check how much I could gain and if the amount inspires me I will sign up. Smiley
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

I suggest being a very active and helpful member of the crypto community! follow and share about projects that you are interested, educate yourself about new technology, help and guide others!

Also a huge component it's luck, sometimes we miss great project coz simply there are too many going on right now, it's a great time to be in cryptos!

Remember not all airdrops are equal and some could be even loss of money!
Some of my past airdrops to give an example:

- NXT airdrop of IGNIS: loss of money as after the airdrop, the value of NXT went from 1.6$ to 0.60$.. ouch!
- ONT aidrop: join a simple newsletter > about 2000-3000$ given to each member who joined.. I missed this lol
- POLYMATH airdrop: 250 token for each member for simple registration with KYC.. I got this, about 320$ worth at the time!

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

join ICO telegram group or any crypto community group chat, it we help for current airdrop update to register..
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

To earn a lot from airdrops, you will have to participate in a lot of airdrops. This is because airdrops typically pay out little (to a large number of people). Little drops from here and there will eventually give you something substantial.
rayhankabir

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

thnx everybody.i almost learned it.it has been possible for your valuable and informative reply
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

A lot of drops to put here.There is a lot of telegrams channels where each day. You can also take part in various ICO. To many bounty programs they have.Good luck.
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

If you want to earn more airdrops its up to you but remember you are at highrisk in getting fake airdrops
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

Although most telegram groups are spammy, there exist a few ones that give regular updates on airdrops.You can check them out.
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

Earlier you could quickly fill out the airdrop form and get coins. Now all the airdrops are done in telegrams and became heavier. It is necessary to dedicate their acquaintances to the crypto currency, so that they establish telegrams and register and attract their acquaintances. I think it's right, but it's very hard. YES and basically airdrops are not very profitable right now. It is better to participate in the bounty
lina2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

u have to participate airdrop in time and do some promotionaal task. they give some coin. if u hold the coin for long time then your life can be changed. it's doesn't means it's must happen but there is a possibility. I can tell u about xp airdrop. lots of xp distribution in the community. those members are active in community they earned lots of xp. then xp has no value at all. but in the ind of 1017 xp value crip up and those are hold or buy xp in earlier they are gainer Smiley

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
JasperVS11

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

If you want you can join the ICO and Airdrop community. I spend a fair amount of time a day to really investigate the potential of each airdrop. That way I try to filter out the airdrops that have some real value.

Feel free to join by using this link: https://t.me/joinchat/FTuL-Q4leB38XkixiCJTCA
Pool0x

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

I think that you should study  projects and You should do only airdrops that you think that this project is going to be good. Cryptoinvest.com study projects
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: