Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn a lot on Airdrop?  (Read 630 times)
Pool0x

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

MAinframe.com is doing a Airdrop. I study this project and i think that in the short time must be good.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:06:05 AM

Joining in airdrops will not guarantee that you will earn a lot cause some of them are worthless. Some are scam and other will only  get donation using thier fake projects.

zangleerb

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:33:55 AM

After joined many airdrops, i recommend you should hunting bounty because airdrop can't get much money as you want and it also take your time.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice

Airdrops is a reward you can get if you join to their program. They will give you form that you need to fill up and remember you need to follow the instruction for you to get the rewards given.
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

First do you research if the ICO is legit you many ICOS are scam i suggest Eidoo is good host of ICOS better check it out
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

A little bit hard question to give an answer. Because the amount of the earnings will depend on several things with airdrops. one thing is that you have no idea about what coin will give you a huge amount of dollars in the future or what will not. There are hundreds of thousands of airdrops you can participate per day in these days. How can you chose what is to join and what is not to join ?. Another thing is that you will find participating for airdrops is a little bit boring work sometimes. Specially when you didn't get any coins even you registered for several airdrops. Because sometimes it will take a lot of time to receive the tokens. But not always. Some of my friends have earned more than $2500 from airdrops.Sometimes You need a luck too. Because you may find that some of your friends has got huge returns from airdrops and you may have missed that airdrop campaign. If you wish to earn some sort of free money ( Actually it is for your hard works) think about joining bounty programs. You will see lots of bounty programs in this forum. Read about the project and if you think it has a good future then participate it. This reply is little bit longer than I thought. Sorry for my bad English if I have done mistakes while writing. I hope this will help you at least a bit  Smiley
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Theres alot of airdrop activity but its hard to find a good airdrops, sometimes you get scammed.

NOTE: usually you need to join in bounty campaign to have enough coins/token because its bigger the amount given by the bounty.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

its not a thing to learn lot.airdrops are couns which hiven by projects to promote their projects.usually they distribute small amount of coins among early members who submitted forms.sone times you may havve to complete some easy tasks like fb sharing/tweeting/retwet and ect to get rewards.majority of projects give you very small amount of tokens/coins/rewards.but there may be some golden airdrops.they will give significant amounts of rewards for you. how can i find good airdrops? for that you will have to join with airdrop alert channel and fill forms and submit them as soon as possible.i jouned with cryptocurrency 6 monts ago and i earned more than 2000usd from airdrops...its just for motivation.goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
arvindjais1234

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

How can I earn a lot on Airdrop? The topic is very worthwhile and you can earn a lot. Those who are engaged in this, give please standing advice
For that information you can visit icotokennews.com/airdrop/ & airdropalert.com, where you can get all the related information which might be helpful for you.

Share your experience with me too. I am also a newbie and few members of forums have suggested me these sites which is very useful for me.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Almost Airdrop now give you a chance to get more coin/token by refferal link. So you can invite your friend register with your ref link, or cheat by generating clone, or spam in some public group to have more peoples click on your ref link :lol: (i don't suggest this ways)

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

It's easy to earn lot of airdrop. Today there are a lot of airdrop that is shared in every place such as social media, blog, forum, etc. But i advice to only join airdrop on high hype or high reward of crypto because join on too many airdrop will make you wasting time and someday you may be forget what crpto that you've join the airdrop before. I am only join on airdrop which give more than 10$ for every participant. 
Here is the best website to choose lot of airdrop : https://airdropalert.com
daivigriffin

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

Just join as many as Airdrop as possible. This is the only way to earn a lot from airdrops. Some of them will turn out sour, some of them will flourish.

Yes, you can earn more free tokens by participating in airdrops!
bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Join as many airdrops you may see, there are lot of many in the bounty section
MintDice

Merit: 46

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

If you think the blockchain company has a good potential service, and you might want to use it in the future, then getting in on an airdrop might be a good idea. We touch on this more in our blog post so check it out  Smiley

Bit.ly/Airdropping

Cheers!
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

My experience so far shows that only about 5% of Airdrops project fulfil their promise.  It has become a thing of luck if you receive payment from Airdrops.  This. attitude likewise indicates that certain  ICOs are probably fake. While, I would not like to discourage participation in Airdrops,  it is noteworthy to let participants not to expect much from Airdrops,  unless,  otherwise there is an observed improvement in the rewards from Airdrop.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Its totally very campaign to campaign, bounty to bounty , every project has different rewards for their Airdrops. You can earn by joining them.
Lektai

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

As it applies to me... I'll rather engage my self in bounties than airdrop tho... speaking from experience sometimes I wonder if its me or i don't get to fill good airdrops like polymath, ontology etc...but with bounties as long as you have done what is required of you, you should not have any issues getting paid!
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

Earning a lot from Airdrops is just a myth at times! You can earn but not a huge amount! The best thing you can probably do is by joining a Bounty!
Bounty campaigns have different kinds of tasks assigned like social networking sharing, blogging, reviews, advisers, wearing signature..

You might find interest in this if you are willing to earn a lot from Bounty! You can join the RAWG bounty because it's strategies are different and very promising!We have the 50 Players one [allocation of 1M tokens] and this week they are hosting a "SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS"[ You can double your rewards]

If you are interested you can check up these links below for details! Visit us anything, we are very friendly and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

🔗  Visit here for further details

🔗  Click here to visit the BOUNTY PAGE
upekhaanthony

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

Yes, you can earn something from Airdrop but I'm not sure whether you will able to earn a lot only from airdrop. The high amount of participants participate for airdrop and all the airdrop amount divided among all participant.Because of that, most of the time you will get the small number of tokens. And also most airdrops are scams.

andre91

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:53 AM

Ha airdrop мoжнo зapaбoтaть ecли y тeбя бyдeт xoтя бы oт 10 peфepaлoв чтoб пoчyвcтвoвaть пpибыль
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: