Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers?  (Read 1245 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

it seems that I do not really follow the advice of some crypto influencers because I have my own way to be able to benefit from cryptocurrency but maybe I will only use it from the existing situation only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

it seems that I do not really follow the advice of some crypto influencers because I have my own way to be able to benefit from cryptocurrency but maybe I will only use it from the existing situation only.
What do you mean from existing situation? Im curious about it can you share it with us, iwant to have idea to pick it up and maybe i will going to apply it. I have problems in trading that make me loss so i follow this signals from others for possible profit.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Adamcheek

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

I do not follow any advice.I always trade with good coins.But sometimes I see different social updates.I try to teach myself.It improves my skills.Do the research on the more coins, The more you can learn.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Personally you should follow only your instict for your own benefit.
You can learn from your mistakes and your successes.

Rhese youtubers that have made loads of money went through the excat same path as you so what makes them any diff to you? Wink

---Looking for new Campaign---
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Crypto influencers were a great help to crypto community. I take their advise depending on who he was. I do my research first for that person to know if his information is reliable enough. I am super grateful to some influencers for they help me learned techniques in crypto.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

Personally you should follow only your instict for your own benefit.
You can learn from your mistakes and your successes.

Rhese youtubers that have made loads of money went through the excat same path as you so what makes them any diff to you? Wink

but still , listening from the others advice is also beneficial because they maybe pro or have a better knowledge when compare to you  although you should also prioritize your own method and strategy before trying out others.

It is not bad to learn from others but it is also a good idea to learn from your own mistakes.

in my case , i already followed a lot of advices from different users on this forum and i can say that they did help me alot in order to become a better trader
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

I am not exactly following crypto influencers because, you know, everybody says what is beneficial for them and you never know whose words are real and who just wants to speculate on the market, draw your attention and make you do what they want, which is obviously profitable for them. So, we should be very careful when following these influencers' advice.
Anyway, I am sure that we should listen to the statements they make, in order to analyze and consider the value of this information. That will allow us to understand why the market is behaving that way or another and, consequently, make right trading decisions for ourselves.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

I follow the crypto influencers , collecting information from them, some insights , learning from them but not following
their trading advises. Trying to have my own view, strategy and trading technique and do not following anybody.
Only dead fish go with the flow. I have to admit that they are doing a good job ( the rare good ones ) and helping us
to make better decisions.
Of course! The trading influencers or any other person on the face of earth is not going to take responsibility for the mistakes you make in the field of trading. Everyone is here to give you just few pieces of advices, rest is up to you. As you said, if you bear a financial loss, no one is going to share their profit with you. So in short, you should listen to everyone but do what you think is right for you.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

It may be a mistake but I don't.. I think anyone could find good projects to invest in with a simple spreadsheet/grading system.... the flaw in my logic is that other people do and some of these influencers whether talented or not, can have self-fulfilling prophecies based off of enough people thinking it will work.  Hype is a very real thing in 2018 and influences play a big role in that.. The 100x gains though are becoming way less common and people just "wait til binance" then dump the second its announced.  The bear market is compounding the problem since money is just moving around and not really growing anywhere. 

Just some key points if you aren't clear about these people:

The coins they are shilling is an advisory role free bag, they get paid to pretty much shill you their coins.
They make money from youtube to give you content of getting paid to shill you free coins.
They use you believing they are experts as a way to get others and you to buy into the hype to pump their own bags, so they get paid more to get paid by youtube to get paid with free coins to shill you their opinion.

Whether or not this matters to you, just let that sink in..I  think its pretty joke-like.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

I do not like to trade in crypto rather I invest. The so called influencers  are also guessing and are not always correct in their predictions, to save myself for further hassles that is why i prefer to buy and hold. selling off when there is value appreciation.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

I do not like to trade in crypto rather I invest. The so called influencers  are also guessing and are not always correct in their predictions, to save myself for further hassles that is why i prefer to buy and hold. selling off when there is value appreciation.
Those influencers are the mostly to earn because they have many followers that this folks can buy a coin without really making attention why it was been told to buy or to hold. Following any advice or coin picks by these big social media people can be either good or bad it depends on your outcome.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

No i do not, and i can just recommend to eeryone to not do that. These crypto influencer, or even all influencer, are always paid for what they say. They just promote stuff from their sponsors or from their own products. So if any influencer is recommending you something, you can be sure that he got payed to recommend this. Dont listen to them!
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

Experts advice also a good way to gain more knowledge upon trading especially for those new in trading crypto, you can follow their advice but most of them are not accurate in predictions.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:19:13 PM

I think even the crypto influencers are also doing just to create hype for a token or coin & they are usually paid for this by the ICO team. Even if the token doesn't have up to mark a good product but the result of its ICO is positive because some people don't have enough knowledge about crypto investments and they follow influencers and it benefits both the ICO and also the investors as more & more people will try to get that token. So somehow its good to follow influencers because they can create awareness of that token. And same is with trading they give signals about a coin and people will rush to get that coin.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

In some sort trading influencers really help for me aside from really a lot in about trading I usually watched trading strategies and advice and I feel it helped for me sometimes.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

Initially I followed a good number of them both on Twitter and Telegram but I learnt the hard way, the truth is that no one truly what will happen next its all about speculation.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

There nothing wrong to ask advice from the crypto's influencers to follow trading work but need also to follow your own feeling what is the great option opportunity as independ trader's, from your own strategy and analysis. advice is the pointer knowledge idea's.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

No i do not, and i can just recommend to eeryone to not do that. These crypto influencer, or even all influencer, are always paid for what they say. They just promote stuff from their sponsors or from their own products. So if any influencer is recommending you something, you can be sure that he got payed to recommend this. Dont listen to them!
You know the market well. It is a fact that no one is doing anything for free these days. Everyone is making money even by simply giving suggestions to people. Crypto influencers are doing the same thing. All those who have some good experience of the market are well aware of them and they don’t waste time listening to them because they don’t want to waste their time and money like newcomers.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

It's easy making money in a bull market. And all of a sudden we got many self claimed millionaires posting all over YouTube.

These people will be gone when the markets start to trade sideways or bearish.
Unfortunately a lot of people believed to that "experts" and bought a lot of shitcoins that they promoted. Of course now they are pissed off and we can see a lot of topics here like " I spend all my money to " any shitcoin" and now price go down to 90%. What should I do?" or " I lost all my money cause I bought "shitcoin" because "no name youtube channel" said that he gave x10 easily". Maybe this people invested for the first time but that was really insane how all people believed in december 2017 that crypto just going up and BTC will be 100 000 in 2018.
This is tough but I hope useful experience for a lot of people. Maybe after that they will use their own head to research.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

There are alot of crypto influencer in social media and they are really help many  newcomer that just joined in to cryptocurrency market to understanding about blockchain project,  personaly i also follow some influencer who has enough skilled, they trusted and a few years already in crypto space.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: