Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers?  (Read 1245 times)
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

I think relying on someone's mind is a big mistake. I never listen to other people and experts, I have been burned many times, there are people who allegedly sell signals, participation in their telegram chat is$ 500, I had listened to them before and invested in coins that they advised, but in the end I went to the big minus. and life taught me to trust only myself.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

I do not trust the predictions of other people even if they are very popular. In trade one must always learn to analyze independently so as not to suffer losses.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

I do not trust the predictions of other people even if they are very popular. In trade one must always learn to analyze independently so as not to suffer losses.

Great, this forum has totally sense as more people gets involved on this kind of job. Each of us want to earn as to support and add for our financial aspects. Well, by having this forum it will able to help us base on their different experienced as being part on this crypto currency community. Also, we need advices from those users around here and also to our friends but somehow as we have our own thoughts the final decision is our self if we are going to do their different opinions and suggestions.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Yes,  most of the time i am, i follow those advice or predictions from professional traders but it must have some basis and with good analization from me. Meaning, i also read and study their ideas about trading.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

I try and keep away from paying attention to others' advices or following anyone else's stories because that it no longer always appropriate for my personal functions but I may recollect a number of the maximum treasured critiques with a view to have a moderate direction if essential.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:22:17 AM

Yes,  most of the time i am, i follow those advice or predictions from professional traders but it must have some basis and with good analization from me. Meaning, i also read and study their ideas about trading.

I am always checking the coins that is recommended by those crypto influencers but I don't immediately buy it because I have my own strategy of when to buy a coin and when to sell it. I am more of a short term trader so I have a reference of what coin is trending at the moment so that I would have an opportunity to maybe scalp if I can see a buying opportunity. I am looking for a coin with more volume and if a crypto influencer is recommeding that coin then surely the volume would surge on that coin and a good opportunity to trade but I don't buy the coin when it is high but I wait for a correction.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:23:35 AM

There are good advice like you should focus on trading or build your own mining rig in order to earn more profit but the market is volatile so you will never know when you are going to earn profit so every time you are investing, make sure that you will be holding the coin for a very long time because there is a chance that the coin you are holding will go dump.

Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:28:50 AM

I am always checking the coins that is recommended by those crypto influencers but I don't immediately buy it because I have my own strategy of when to buy a coin and when to sell it. I am more of a short term trader so I have a reference of what coin is trending at the moment so that I would have an opportunity to maybe scalp if I can see a buying opportunity. I am looking for a coin with more volume and if a crypto influencer is recommeding that coin then surely the volume would surge on that coin and a good opportunity to trade but I don't buy the coin when it is high but I wait for a correction.
Very accurate idea for me and it was an excellent strategy thanks i learn and got this. We have different ideas and kind of trading or investing styles and wanted the advice of this crypto influencers will not suits in every persons idea and strategy. Therefore following them should bear in mind how you can manage it and if it is good with your strategy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dangershadow

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:44:19 AM

If you did your own research and find out that crypto influencer "XYZ" is good to go, then why not?
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

it seems like I do not really trust and be affected with the trading advisor because when I believe it I have experience that it will make me lose so I better confidence myself.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

I dont, if you start following advice o signals you wont learn from yourself  and just rely on them all the time..  My simple guideline on trading is buy low sell high or buy and hold.. For me trading is unpredictable so far im gaining more than losing when i do my own strat.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

Well to those who have success as well as many experiences in the field of cryptocurrency, I always listen to their opinions and they make me more motivated as well as have confidence in joining.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

I am more principled to trade the cryptocurrency itself, because on the basis of its Cryptocurrency it is not set by a particular group or party.

so they are like John McAfee etc. can not predict its ups and downs Bitcoin, I am more grateful with today's income from trading Bitcoin than greedily following info from others.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

I also think that listening to such influencers isn’t a bad idea. You can grasp many helpful pieces of advice, know their experience and mistakes that should not be repeated. Also, it is possible to learn something new from such people. So, why not?
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Although I do listen to some crypto influencers especially those I see on Youtube however I don’t necessarily follow them but I get ideas from them. Take action into my own terms, do some research and them that’s how I decide on what to do with my cryptocurrency witholdings.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

Although I do listen to some crypto influencers especially those I see on Youtube however I don’t necessarily follow them but I get ideas from them. Take action into my own terms, do some research and them that’s how I decide on what to do with my cryptocurrency witholdings.
Yup watching some experts strategies in youtube will help us to improve our skill set but if you follow the same strategy i promise it will never work. you just pick some info and make your own strategy. I personally not follow 3rd person strategy i do my own research before investing in any coin.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Not much like Warren Buffett drives some investors crazy here in crypto world from his words. People can listen to such speculators, but do not take literal action for it. The volatility of the market is so mysterious that even its value isn't fully realized yet. There is so much possibilities on where it might stabilize, that's why people aren't sure when to sell. They tend to hear out from arguments made by different people in the media, and either take literal or logical action for it.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

yes of course I always follow the direction of good trading and true because of some trading advisors I can trade without having to bother to determine the purchase price and selling price.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

Yup watching some experts strategies in youtube will help us to improve our skill set but if you follow the same strategy i promise it will never work. you just pick some info and make your own strategy. I personally not follow 3rd person strategy i do my own research before investing in any coin.
- Of course, they will also have some useful knowledge and sharing, which is something we should learn from them but we should not completely trust and follow their advice because in this world, people always have mutual deceit to gain benefits, can not trust anyone, especially in the field of investment. The crypto influencers may be the ones that are hired by the whales and investors, they can entice us to fall into the trap, we should be wary of them, investment is the story of the individual, not of others

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

I am always reading different speculations about cryptocurrency but i prefer to do my own research because in this way i can guarantee that i will get right information and not a fud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: