Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:41:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐰🐰🐰[ANN] [ICO] 🛍 BunnyToken 💖Payments solution for adult industry 👯💸👯  (Read 26491 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

There are other crypto projects based on payment system, but I think bunnytoken has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

There are other crypto projects based on payment system, but I think bunnytoken has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.
You are right completely.
It is a payment. One of the biggest needs out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

It is a payment. One of the biggest needs out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.

This project has gained 5000 ETH. It's really impressive!
And now this crowdfunding is for the further growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So I think BunnyToken has to lead this sector.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

And now this crowdfunding is for the further growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
The fact they have already an MVP will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

The fact they have already an MVP will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea.
Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this area.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this area.
Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that BunnyToken has an experienced strong team.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that BunnyToken has an experienced strong team.

Yes, there are 2 important aspects of this ICO: experienced team and already working platform.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients
They already have a working website, basically a platform which allows to see all the features of this project, but if you mean blockchain features like smart contracts, payment with bunnytoken, etc…
I believe it's gonna get done gradually this year.
nownow1145

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

When can i buy this tokens?
Oxxellosa

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

Where can I buy these tokens?
BunnyToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

I want to join bounty program but can't understand how to participate in it. Provide some information please, I'm waiting for the answer.
Hello. Once you registered you will get a unique link which you can share in social media. You will receive +10% of bunnies bought by your referral. Referral is anybody who registered using your link.
Also we will have airdrop which will be announced later

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
BunnyToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

Regarding MVP here are links:
https://mvp.bunnytoken.com/ - a payment process. how costumers will be able to purchase adult content
https://mvp.bunnytoken.com/crm - a crm demo which will be used by businesses to manage their activity

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
BunnyToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

For now we have agreement with 12 websites: smarthairypussy, behairy, tryanalfisting, xxlgaytube, zgaytube, fatgaytube, cutesunny, shyangela, richgaytube, readdrunkemoms, goldnude, lbsextube
This February this websites had following number of visitors: smarthairypussy -> 602 250 visitors, behairy -> 507 530, tryanalfisting -> 70 190 visitors in Feb, xxlgaytube -> 56 270 visitors and so on.
So it's already a huge clientbase. We are working on adding more websites and integrations.
We are signing one more agreement with a new partner this days. We will announce it early next week

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
BunnyToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

When can i buy this tokens?
Token sale starts 13of March 14:00:00 UTC time
Price will be increasing by 1% each day. So it's better to be very first

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
BunnyToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

Where can I buy these tokens?

Hello! The only way to buy BUNNY is our website https://bunnytoken.com. Token sale will start next Tuesday 13th of March 14:00:00 UTC.
No telegram sales, please be aware of any private messages asking you to pay somewhere or your personal information like email. Please be aware of spammers and scammers!

After token sale we will be tradable on an exchange

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Hi there, is there an Android app? Or the iOS version?
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

No, they don't have both for android neither ios, at least I haven't noticed it.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

What do you think how soon they will make the app?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: