Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alibaba Uses Blockchain to Track the Goods.  (Read 989 times)
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Whoa thats a good news coming from one the biggest chinese e-commerce. This big step might also consider other big companies out there to adapt and use blockchain technology on companies. Im really hoping that someday blockchain technology will use worldwide. Jack Ma is trusting how this this blockchain technology works, a great businessman indeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:08 PM
Merited by nikaPetro (1)

some Chinese newspaper already stated Ali baba is going to tie up with Tron Neo and IOTA for blockchain services Ali Baba is positive towards adopting to blockchain technology
While ultimately positive and bullish news - it has little to do with bitcoin.
They will simply use blockchain technology. I don't think that private blockchain or some altcoin is related to BTC all that much.
It's great that they are developing new tech, but I would be more interested when Alibaba would simply accept BTC as a payment method.
already that such large companies, as alibaba implement technology blockchain said that they are looking to the side bitcoin. I am sure that after more and more companies will get acquainted with technology blockchain they will take bitcoin as a means of payment for the goods and services.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Jack Ma is chinese Steve Jobs)))Because Alibaba always the first to introduce advanced technologies in China!
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:08:55 AM

We have a week of positive news from China!
Alibaba introduced new e-commerce platform T-Mall, based on blockchain technology in partnership with the logistics company Cainiao.
Read more here: T-Mall Auction from Alibaba Uses Blockchain to Track the Goods
Green market soon? Wink

On that news, I dont see correlated with cryptocurrency market. Blockchain is technology and not only bitcoin, I think blockchain usefull for any purpose like shipping or even election. Thats my opinion on that news
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

Here is fresh update on How Alibaba is championing the application of blockchain technology in China and beyond – Mon May 28

“We should be cautious about bitcoin. Its underlying technology, however, is really powerful. I pay more attention to a cashless society and the blockchain technology. And I am not shameful that I don’t know about bitcoin.”
Jack Ma
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

It's a good thing that Alibaba is making use of this new technology blockchain and hopefully many huge companies might follow their footsteps and want to make use of it too. Though, bitcoin and blockchain is totally different thing and concept, I guess probably by using blockchain they might want to one day consider implementing the use of bitcoin itself. 
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Here is fresh update on How Alibaba is championing the application of blockchain technology in China and beyond – Mon May 28

“We should be cautious about bitcoin. Its underlying technology, however, is really powerful. I pay more attention to a cashless society and the blockchain technology. And I am not shameful that I don’t know about bitcoin.”
Jack Ma
thanks for an update, maybe jack ma don't know about bitcoin, but the adviser will telling for this chance
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

Jack Ma
thanks for an update, maybe jack ma don't know about bitcoin, but the adviser will telling for this chance

No doubts. The most known of them is Justin Sun who created Tron, the top 10 CMC and Odyssey, another perspective token.
By the way Tron plans to run its own blockchain in June and migrate all TRX from ERC20.
masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

it has been confirmed with the cooperation done by Justin Sun from the TRON (TRX) who worked with Jack Ma.

just look at Volume Tron in Binance, Bittrex and Huobi always full of Bitcoin and this will be a green market.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

We have a week of positive news from China!
Alibaba introduced new e-commerce platform T-Mall, based on blockchain technology in partnership with the logistics company Cainiao.
Read more here: T-Mall Auction from Alibaba Uses Blockchain to Track the Goods
Green market soon? Wink

Blockchain technology is truly a core technology for future growth. The application of this technology to all areas of life is possible. But this development is not related to the digital currency, the market will not be green.
The KGB

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

Anyway, we have seen those kind of news in here for months, but they have never coming to an end that can give us some kind of information if alibaba is really using the bitcoin blockchain or not.
WootenMayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

It is good though that one of the biggest companies in the world is adopting the latest technology in the world. It will either force others to also adopt and innovate, or not adopt but then get left behind the innovation curve
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

I’ve never shopped at Alibaba, but I think it’s awesome nonetheless that it has adapted the technology. Hopefully more e-commerce sites and even retail giants will follow. There’s no stopping blockchain now, especially with all the potential benefits it could give companies.
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

Many companies have already agreed to accept or use Blockchain technology. So Alibaba has agreed to use the blockchain to track the products. I think the vast majority of the worldwide brand will have their own blockcake so that they have full control.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

Alibaba is a very large marketplace. And blockchain technology has a huge potential for international e-commerce.
 I think, many other  e-commerce platforms will follow their example.

We can not disagree with you. The possibilities are so wide, and there are very progressive ideas in the field e-commerce. What makes easy-to-use tools for processing crypt payments.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:28:16 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 02:34:34 AM by BitcoinNewbie15

We are in the very early stages of  blockchain technology and its adoption.
There may be partnerships made between well known brands and existing cryptoprojects,
but i think the vast majority of global brands will look to create their own blockchains to have full control.

If leading websites like Amazon start accepting bitcoin payments, this will really change everything for the bitcoin. These online marketplaces already have millions of customers who are active online and thus might be interested in bitcoins. If bitcoins are also used on these websites, it will also increased the reputation or credibility of crypto.

The companies who have adopted bitcoins as payment medium so far have done it only for publicity. I am waiting for a day when it will become a compulsion for all companies due to demand from the buyer.

Amazon accepting Bitcoin would greatly increase Bitcoins utility as a currency for the internet. Much more commerce would take place with Bitcoin (obviously). However, I doubt Amazon would accept Bitcoin any time soon. This is something the Bitcoin community has been waiting on for years. We have been hoping Ebay would accept Bitcoin because many years back paypal released an ad that said Bitcoin in it. But nothing ever came from that. Ebay and Amazon haven't said too much as to why they haven't accepted Bitcoin yet, or even if they ever will.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Blockchain tech is a very innovative technology, it won't be a surprise if all companies will adopt this kind of technology. However, there's no connection to Bitcoin when Alibaba uses blockchain technology. BTC has it's own blockchain technology, and also Alibaba want its own blockchain technology too, and I think in the future all these global brands will create its own blockchain tech to have full control of what's happening on their company. And it's not a sign that the market will go green again because of this technology adoption.

With such giants it is not possible not to reckon. Perhaps they are already calculating the strategy for implementing blockchain technology. We will just wait for the news.
Anish02

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

If alibaba adopts blockchain technology and using it for tracking goods then it will make a revolution in the e-commerce sector. This is the best example of revolution.
Tryphena5358

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

The BTC has its own blockchain technology, and Alibaba also wants its own blockchain technology, and I think in the future all of these global brands will create their own blockchain technology to control all that is going on. their company. If leading sites like Amazon start accepting bitcoin payments, this will actually change everything for bitcoin. If bitcoin is also used on these sites, it will also increase the credibility or reliability of encryption. I am waiting for a day when it will become a coercion for all companies due to demand from buyers.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

Alibaba is one of the leaders in the implementation of the blockchain. I think in the future they will increase their influence on the entire blockchain industry. I think that China can show good results in the implementation of blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: