Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖🚀🔥 KOIOS - AI DEVELOPMENT + FOG GRID 🚀🔥🤖  (Read 1790 times)
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

This project hits my interest. Another Al project but with a unique concept. Creating a platform that will connect the Al Developer Community to consumer is a good one. Will be following this project from now on. Smiley
Koios AI

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

This project hits my interest. Another Al project but with a unique concept. Creating a platform that will connect the Al Developer Community to consumer is a good one. Will be following this project from now on. Smiley

Thanks - we are hoping to make a real impact on accelerating AI development and getting it into the hands of all consumers! =)
andilewa

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

>>Reserve Indonesian Translation Whitepaper+ANN Thread
BitcoinTalk Name: andilewa
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1831532
Language: Indonesian
Eth Address: 0x484294B3132dfC830807FaC036ae4Ba05d2B84cC
Telegram : @ryansuryandi

PM me if  I am accepted.
Thanks you!
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

We now have over 1200 followers on Twitter and nearly 200 in our telegram group! Thanks for everyone's support so far.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

Wow! So you can earn KOIOS tokens just by downloading the app in your computer or android phones by renting a cpu to KOIOS? Wow! This is really a good project and has a huge potential! I can not wait for this app to launch!
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

Wow! So you can earn KOIOS tokens just by downloading the app in your computer or android phones by renting a cpu to KOIOS? Wow! This is really a good project and has a huge potential! I can not wait for this app to launch!

This is indeed a good project. Other than AI concept you can actually earn KOIOS thru Titan Protocol which gives the project unique from other projects in AI industry. I may say I am also excited to see this lauch. Cheers Smiley
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

I like the concept of this project although with a of an AI, people have the time to build more stuff out of it. I look forward to this project an may you succeed in your development.

Nikkolodeon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:22 AM

I like the concept of this project although with a of an AI, people have the time to build more stuff out of it. I look forward to this project an may you succeed in your development.

Many people are looking forward in this project, I must say I am one of them. With the Titan protocol we can also earn KOIOS. And this project can connect the AI ecosystem to the customers. I like this project very much I will see this project to its success! Goodluck!
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

Many people are looking forward in this project, I must say I am one of them. With the Titan protocol we can also earn KOIOS. And this project can connect the AI ecosystem to the customers. I like this project very much I will see this project to its success! Goodluck!

Thank you. We hope to make a real difference in accelerating AI development with our platform.
akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

Reserve for bounty, this project looks promising
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

Reserve for bounty, this project looks promising

Bounty is open: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3053547

darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

It says that KOIOS is a marketplace, so what kind of product you will sell on the market? And what are the requirements for payments? Should we use only KOIOS token or any other tokens/coins or real money?

jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Amazing project , looks like AI will become the new trend of the crypto world , give everyone the chance to participate in AI projects is really good , I am interested in AI industry you can see that from my signature  Cheesy  . I will keep an eye on this project , specially the fog mining . Wish you best luck guys .

Its another wonderful project,and I heared it will engage by AI,thats why im here because im interested about your project,for now i will be back on this thread day by dah to get an update,good luck i was hoping to your success.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

Sounds interesting project. I will join bounty campaign. I hope to know more about any updates given please let us know then. For me this project is very interesting and has potential in the future.
BitLord24

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

the core team seems strong
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

LoL, erinnert mich an KAIROS   Cool
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

It says that KOIOS is a marketplace, so what kind of product you will sell on the market? And what are the requirements for payments? Should we use only KOIOS token or any other tokens/coins or real money?

The Koios Utility Token (KOI) will be used to power all aspects of the ecosystem. Users will be required to acquire Koios tokens to interact with the platform, either from a public exchange or from Koiso.

Basically, users can submit their AI content & data to the Neural Net Marketplace for sale to consumers.

With regards to how the economics will work; Koios will deploy a self-sustaining digital economy based on how users will interact with the platform.

As an example the following actions consume Koios Tokens:

Developer Subscriptions to AI Lab
Machine Learning Training via Titan Protocol
Machine Learning Hosting via Titan Protocol
Content Purchases from Neural Net

The following actions accrue Koios Tokens:

Fog Mining via Titan Protocol
Contributing Data Sets
Manual Data Tagging
Sale of Content on Neural Net
API Calls to hosted Machine Learning Models
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

LoL, erinnert mich an KAIROS   Cool

The names are similar - both come from the greek language Grin

They are very different though...

Kairos offers a facial recognition API with sentiment and age detection, etc.

Koios is a platform that allows developers, for example TensorFlow developers, to build algorithms and crowdsource CPU cycles for model training before submitting them to an open marketplace where customers purchase items using Koios Tokens.

Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:11:22 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:56:13 AM by Cocojam0610

Awesome i would love to test my future apps on koios soon. Hoping this project will succeed and everything will go smooth. This might be the gateway for us to practice our ideas on AI.

Nikkolodeon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

Awesome i would love to test my future apps on koios soon. Hoping this project will succeed and everything will go smooth. This might be the gateway for us to practice our ideas on AI.

So many people like us are excited in this project, and we hope that we can use their app anytime soon. This project has a very high chance of success as it has a potential and many people would love to invest in this project. AIs are one step closer to the new face of technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: