Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin?  (Read 6489 times)
KenCryptos (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Annagashkova

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing

ripple is a high price? it went up to $4 now it's $1. now's the perfect time. and marketing only? haha you mean the ONLY crypto with actual usage now? please stop spewing vomit you dipshit.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

Just my advice Stay away from ripple and buy then Hold ethereum and litecoin, That two coin have a good potential and sure the price will rise later. Good luck!
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

I will prefer Eth to the other coins you mentioned. ETH in my opinion has a great potential for more growth. It is a smart contract blockchain and more application will be deployed on the network that will make it to grow more.
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
From this list I would choose the litecoin, since its capitalization is the smallest, and therefore has the greatest potential for growth.

Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

Ethereum has spawned a huge amount of projects, but it's not clear to me how much more the price of Ether can grow: Ether is mostly used as a means of payment, not a store of value. The SEC is also going to regulate ICOs which makes ICOs less attractive.

Litecoin is relatively simple compared to Ethereum, it doesn't have smart contracts, but that could also be its strength. It benefits from the developments of Bitcoin while having cheaper and faster transactions, and there's a new payment platform developed upon it called LitePay. Further development of Bitcoin could render Litecoin obsolete though.

littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

Ethereum > Litecoin > XRP

It's not even really close. Ripple isn't decentralized and is shit, don't buy that.

Litecoin is a really good coin but given that bitcoin is no longer struggling with transaction speed or cost it's not so useful.

Ethereum continues to be used by huge amounts of ICOs and has a real place and use.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

Exclude XRP and you will be fine,XRP is a centralized coin which is manipulated by these bankers,it was created based with the banking structure that is why we shouldnt consider it as a cryptocurrency,its just a plan white digital fiat currency that is hiding into cryptocurrency market.Ethereum is a good platform which offers both smartcontracts and d-apps ,litecoin is very stable has faster block confirmations that bitcoin and ethereum indeed a good currecy for payments.

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

I would go for Ethereum, it is the most stable of all. Litecoin is my second option. Ripple is also OK, but I think they have bad reputation and a lot of work to do.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

ripple is a high price? it went up to $4 now it's $1. now's the perfect time. and marketing only? haha you mean the ONLY crypto with actual usage now? please stop spewing vomit you dipshit.

Though XRP is a centralized think I need newbie should just know when to enter into this coin because it can really dump so hard, and pump higher so its a matter of time and you can have profit on XRP. Buy also ETH it can go far this year along with bitcoin, LTC is quiet moving upward in the past days wait for some correction before you buy.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

LTC and ETH is the first choice for me to invest in next time! LTC have long times support and ETH have many ICO used and run token!
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

All these coins are large, so their growth will be slow, but stable. The ethereum from this list stands out. I understand that the bulk of the amount I would invest in the Ethereum.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

before you can buy any of the two coins litecoin and ripple i recommend to you to lear and monitor in the chart if not too late to buy that two coins becuase i think ripple are now in the highest price not good idea to buy coin during high price, for litecoin as of now i think do you have an opportunity to got profits for short hold, ethereum for long term investment i suggest to you.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

I would go for Ethereum, it is the most stable of all. Litecoin is my second option. Ripple is also OK, but I think they have bad reputation and a lot of work to do.
Ive heard that also ripple has bad feedback. You may consider in investing ethereum and litecoin these are the good investment so far. Price of ethereum now is still good to buy as others prediction it may go rise this year.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

yes, you better buy ETH again, but wait till the price of ETH down again.

I think you also have to buy Ripple and litecoin, because both are famous altcoin and have good development.

FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

i suggest you buy ETH and HODL again some compare it to BTC
CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

my rank after bitcoin
1 ETH
2 litecoin
3 ripple

why not chose ripple under ETH, because total suply ripple is very big iam not like this
Baradam420

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

Exclude XRP and you will be fine,XRP is a centralized coin which is manipulated by these bankers,it was created based with the banking structure that is why we shouldnt consider it as a cryptocurrency,its just a plan white digital fiat currency that is hiding into cryptocurrency market.Ethereum is a good platform which offers both smartcontracts and d-apps ,litecoin is very stable has faster block confirmations that bitcoin and ethereum indeed a good currecy for payments.

Thanks guys  Grin Grin Grin

More XRP for me. Keep on doing the Ripple hating thing..it keeps the price down and I will be rich rich rich. Are we here to make money or play philosophers ? The fact is that XRP is the most advanced coin with the best use case and by far the furthest along the road to mass adoption

If you miss out on Ripple you will be the same as the people who missed out on Google, Amazon or Facebook. YES....XRP will be that big.

FACT - Over 150 Banks are beta testing the technology and will soon be using XRP

FACT - Google is a major investor in Ripple and there are strong rumors of a partnership with Google Pay

Ignore XRP at your own risk. 50% of my portfolio is XRP

HODL XRP and wait 2-3 years you will thank me.

BTW....hate on the banks as much as you want. I am not a big fan either, they are not going anywhere anytime soon.
CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

According to me,  i suggest you to buy more Eth and than less LTC. I dont think so about XRP, because XRP have bad reputation and a lot of work to do. XRP id the most unstable coin in crypto's world.  And for me,  i have really bad experience with XRP.  So i really dont recommend it.
LTc have long times support and ETH is the main coin for some ICO's payment. Good luck friends!!  Happy investing!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: