Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin?  (Read 6494 times)
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:54:19 AM

I advise you to deversificate your holdings by all this there altcoins because all of them have the great potential and will reach new highs this year

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

Just my advice Stay away from ripple and buy then Hold ethereum and litecoin, That two coin have a good potential and sure the price will rise later. Good luck!

Ripple has no more big popularity like before so stay away from it is good choice.
Hold etherium is the best thing we can do now because all people know it and demand also very high.
However, litecoin is good but very slow growing.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

I believe that you need to invest in each of these coins. All ICOs are on the ethereum network, so this is an investment for a long time. In my opinion, the ethereum is the most stable coin. Litecoin has a huge community. With the release of Litepay, I think it will give good growth.  And although many people say that ripple is not a promising coin, but you see how many banks are starting to test work with it. Now I'm working with Western Union. I believe that ripple is a good coin for investing. Moreover, the price is low now.

Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:10:27 AM

Litecoin and ripples are well developed and well known, but I will choose ethereum because it has its own charm and has great potential compared to other altcoins, and ethereum is a very widely used platform in blockchain, and I will invest in ethereum.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
According to me,  i suggest you to buy more Eth and than less LTC. I dont think so about XRP, because XRP have bad reputation and a lot of work to do. XRP id the most unstable coin in crypto's world.  And for me,  i have really bad experience with XRP.  So i really dont recommend it.
LTc have long times support and ETH is the main coin for some ICO's payment. Good luck friends!!  Happy investing!

I heard so many people talk about ripple and not suggest to buy it since it was complicated.
Now i read so many comment also about that here. I dont know more about ripple but i think not to buy it is better.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
There are traders who prefer to buy Ripple because its profitable but I'm not going to buy any of it. Ripple's market is very manipulated and its centralized. You have the two best altcoins so grab them while they are still cheap. But it's up to you if you'll take some Ripple just for profiting purposes. I'm not buying something if I'm not going to support it's tech.
I advise you to deversificate your holdings by all this there altcoins because all of them have the great potential and will reach new highs this year
ETH and LTC is enough to diversify for this year but if you think its very few, add at your own source. I'd rather prefer few coins on my stash that has potentially will grow than to have hundreds of useless coins.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

Both digital currencies being presented are very good but if i have to invest, i'll surely invest in Ethereum (ETH) because it's the most stable alternate coin next to Bitcoin. It's popularity and usage is way beyond against its contender.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:03 AM

Buy Ethereum and Litecoin, Ripple?
Why? The ripple is run by a private company. So it is Centralized. So it's easy to manipulate.

Did you see the rapid change of price in the past month?

So my advice is if you want to invest in ripple. Do not be too greedy, When you know that you have a profit then sell it right away.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
raguelFOG

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

Buy all of them but make sure you buy them only at the low price price, don't buy in high. Many peoples start their investment in wrong way by buying on the highest price.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

of course I will choose ETH because by playing ETH I can participate in all very good ICO if you see already a lot of ICO ayng hold smart contract with Ethereum and not only that density and speed of transection from ETH clear faster and safer and also more open.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

If for now I tend to rely on etherium to invest in the long term .for litecoin itself price movement is still stable so that in seeking the time gains in need of relatively long.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 10:24:39 AM by marcbitcoins

These coins belong to the best coins in the list in which all are promising coins so if i where you, i will divide my capital in three parts so that i can invest to them all but if you really have to choose one then i strongly suggest the Ethereum because Ethereum platform is the most common platform that used by most of the ICO to support their token therefore investments to this coin will surely never end.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

In three coins Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin then Ethereum is the best choice and then Litecoin, ending is Ripple.
Many people think that Ripple is the best coin when many bank in the world accepted Ripple but i don't think so because the first Ripple is not decentralized which majority of cryptocurrencies are towards. Second, Ripple mustn't be breakthrough technology. XRP can't be currency of in the future. So I appreciate the ripple is not good and should not invest in.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

Ethereum is always my first preference then litecoin and there is no option for Ripple . Instead you can add NEO or NEM because NEO is already hugely accepted Smart contract creating platform after Etherum . NEM still trading in low price.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

Ethereum was my first choice. Next is Litecoin and finally XRP. However, I spent a lot of money on ETH while LTC and XRP were just a small part of my capital.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing
I only bought Ethereum when many other currencies fell because the coin had a solid foundation in which there was not much risk by the additional money, which was chosen by many investors as the principal investment, but besides The profits that these coins bring Ethereum is not perfect.
invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

litecoin is a scam, look at charlie lee. ethereum can't scale.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

If you have the money, you don't just have to chose one, you can always buy yourself a chunk of each tokens so that whichever coin suddenly speed up its progress and the price moon, you still profit from it unlike having to wait just one coin. You'd prefer to buy those on top like ETH, LTC and XRP than those below it.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:55:47 AM

litecoin is a scam, look at charlie lee. ethereum can't scale.
You only left out ripple, does it means that yiy think that ripple is better then ltc and eth?
You are just a troll that doesn't know what he is talking about. I accept critics but when you provide some arguments that can back up your statement, like this you are just member that spread misunderstanding.
I have some eth,ripple, and ltc, nothing much but I have it and I think this alts will worth more. Ripple is making a lot of new contracts lately, ltc will have litepay, and eth have a lot of icos on their platform. They are doing a great work for now, that's why they will have a great future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

I tried to accumulate ETH amount. ETH price is more stable on the falling market. Also, there will be a POS mining soon, so for more profits need to collect more ETH. Need to look in future.
I don't trust in Ripple and just ignore it.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: