Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin?  (Read 6489 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

Selling Ethereum and investing in ripple and Litecoin is not a good strategy. You have sold a best potential coin and topmost altcoin to buy or invest in a third and fourth best coin to reap profit. Not to worry now, you reinvest 50% in Ethereum again when price is down and invest other part into ripple and Litecoin in prepositions. This makes good profit I guess.

rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

If the goal is to invest and when it becomes more expensive to sell, then it is possible to any of these crypto-currencies.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

Any of these coins good to invest in. You will have not qucik but stable growth.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

Your thought is very good and genuine and your choice are also good . All three coins shortlisted by you have strong potential of growth and it is to better you diversified your fund in all of three which may give you more better returns in future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

Of course ETH, it is strongest altcoin.
holostyakov.andrey

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

As new expirience I've bought LTC&XRP coins. Not to sell at higt price. As long term experiment.

XRP make me hurt Grin

https://pastenow.ru/ce3ed159090cfd0a6ce8d185024e0393

jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

dont waste your time on ripple, just wait for the right time to buy ethereum again.
if you buy ripple you're just wasting your money. ripple is manipulated by some people who has the power to make its price go down at any moment.

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

Without any doubt Ethereum. 2018 is going to be the year of Ethereum. With POS, sharding and plasma coming there is going to be too many good news for Ethereum this year. The last year pump was nothing in comparison to whats coming.
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

I think that depends on the type of investment you are aiming for mate. Litecoin and Ripple are better for short term investments because you can buy them for cheaps and you can dispose them quite easily with fair gain. On the other hand, Ethereum is more fit for long term investments because it is one of the altcoins in the top-tier of the market because of its high value. Having said, if you plan on doing a long term investment go for those high-valued coins like Ethereum because they take months to gain substantially, but they can give you bigger returns. While LTC and Ripple could be disposed off after gaining around 20-30%, which is already good enough, but because their values are low, then you would need to hold a lot of them to gain big.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Of course ETH, it is strongest altcoin.
indeed a nice and strong coin ethereum,
they have a good platform and their results are number two in Coinmarketcap.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

The ethereum is worth buying unequivocally. Litecoin is possible, but personally I do not really like this coin. But Ripple - I would have bought it. This is a really good coin, since I like the project itself on which this coin is based. I think that the price of this coin will grow.
cryptoballteam

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

I think depending on your investment thesis, these three coins at least have good technical development and more business adoption than most (with the exception of XRP...)

Eth
- clear first mover advantage
- large dev network (similar to pt 1)
- therefore, more established, more tools and more talents working on it
- however, long term price is dubious as eth is essentially a prepaid computing power so there can be an upper bound in terms of how much people are willing to pay for it

XRP
- good partnerships with many companies but super centralized
- unclear whether there will really be a good use case for XRP (currently none so yup vaporware)
- banks unlikely to adopt xrp as reserve given regulatory landscape

LTC
- good tech development
- lightning network and more solutions coming which can be both positive and negative (Since btc will also be faster)
- more integration with merchants
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

According to me it's the high time to buy ethereum now. Actually ethereum will increase more in coming days. It's a promising and stable coin also. So as much as possible we should buy eth now. But it's also good to buy Ripple and Litecoin. Because they are also very good option for us.
They have a good future as well.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

I will prefer Eth to the other coins you mentioned. ETH in my opinion has a great potential for more growth. It is a smart contract blockchain and more application will be deployed on the network that will make it to grow more.

I agree. Amongst the three altcoins you have listed, Ethereum has the best value and capacity to keep rising. Since its onset, it has followed a good path that led to where it is now. Although there are times when its gains are quite slow and steady, the best part about Ethereum is its characteristic to be enduring and reliable, being able to withstand its ground even when the many coins are going down, and the market is basically falling apart. It was able to stand its ground and has kept on increasing. Its blockchain technology is also good and it has a lot of potential because its developers are active to find ways in pumping the coin's value.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

Undoubtedly,  2018 will be a great year for Etherium and  investing on this coin will be of great worth it is good for a long term investment compared to litecoin personally I dont want to invest in  lite coin  seemingly it has just of little value.  Ripple it is also good for investment because ripple is speeding ahead to become the second biggest cryptocurrency and it is announced the XRP will be used on the top  three money sites.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

Ethereum is a stable coin, I approve of your choice. Most of the portfolio should be composed of ethereum, or bitcoin. Ripple is a questionable thing, I'm afraid of her. The problem is that this coin has competitors that are more promising. Litecoin is developing. I think it's a good investment.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

I opted for eth and ripple.
both coins are most potential in the future than all existing altcoins.
at this time, many progress will involve eth and ripple. so I thought you bought it to the two altcoins.

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

I prefer ETH, because ripple is centralized and also LTC is like BTC but ETH is very useful to buying and selling tokens.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

In my opinion Ethereum and Litecoin is better because these coin is mineable so everyone can to mine it and also the adoption of these crypto will be more easy in the future. While Ripple is premined and the amount of supply mostly hold by their developer. Could be by potfolio 70% for Ethereum and 30% Litecoin is good idea.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

among with these coins ethereum is my bet, because it has a stable market and wide coverage of platform, and litecoin is also good if you have capital you may wish to divide it into two to have these two coins in your holdings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: