Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin?  (Read 6490 times)
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

Of the 3 named perspectives, only the ethereum has prospects. It develops, it's an innovation. And the others do not represent anything from themselves
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

I will prefer Eth to the other coins you mentioned. ETH in my opinion has a great potential for more growth. It is a smart contract blockchain and more application will be deployed on the network that will make it to grow more.

I agree, as for now at the coinmarketcap the eth is at the $700+ of the price. That is more promising as the second rank of altcoin. Hold on for this coin and it will more high value and have a huge impact to us.
tera do

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

I will choose co ethereum, since it has applications and many people use it, it is the platform that creates the coin topken for the ico project and I believe it will increase sharply in 2018.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Hello, dear friend. today I am of course your list has been edited and removed from it litecoin, replacing it with bitcoin.
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

I think for now better to plunge on litecoin because seen from the comparison of the three altcoin I see the potential of litecoin is almost the same as token etherium and litecoit price is cheaper then we can buy it in even more quantities.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
if you want n opinion or suggestion i just want to suggest yo you that invest ort rade ethereum  because its very popular in our market economy so its easy to trade and ripple and litecoin is just a great alternative

JazzCouncil

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

It isn't exactly necessary to buy Ripple, I still don't understand how they achieved such a price and such capitalization. Probably, this is the fault of news in the press.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

in my mind, I chose Ethereum because now I can transact quickly and relative Litecoin is simpler than Ethereum because Ethereum has a good platform, so Litecoin has faster confirmation so bitcoin and Ethereum are good currency for payment.
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Ethereum has wonderful real use cases which is more than what can be said for most other projects. Litecoin with litepay will be great as well. Plus both those two are decently decentralised unlike ripple
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

I like all of them, thats why Im holding some amount of Ripple ETH and LTC) Don't forget and stop dreaming, the best one is BTC, forever

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

I made my investments ethereum because I think it is more popular and stable than others Although I do not see the market at the moment, I see the fortress I can get most profitable in Ethereum.
superloy

Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

Ethereum, Ripple, LiteCoin are three of the strongest coin in the crypto market today so if you will add NEO on that list then you'll be holding the most important coins in the crypto market that will surely offer you higher return of investments in the near future.
I am holding Ethereum, Ripple and NEO so I know that in the next few months I will get higher rewards.

superloy

Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

I made my investments ethereum because I think it is more popular and stable than others Although I do not see the market at the moment, I see the fortress I can get most profitable in Ethereum.

Honestly, I've been around on coinmarketcap.com everyday and I am eying many altcoins that's worth for my investments but I only know them few information.
But, investing on the top altcoins like EThereum, Ripple, NEO, LiteCoin will offer us higher opportunities of getting higher investment returns in the near future because these coins will be the first coins to pump when Bitcoin will start to recover.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1638
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

The only choice is not the right decision, so I would recommend building a portfolio instead of investing in a single coin. This will both be healthy for your investment and will prevent you from stressing because you are not dependent on a single coin. In addition, when an emergency occurs, if you need to convert your money into cash, you will not have to do anything to the detriment. You will be able to change one coin if it will close the other's damage and you can terminate it without seriously damaging it.
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

Lightcoin is a digital coin that was created as an analog of bitcoin, so its functionality is identical to the bitcoin functionality, although there are a number of improvements. The Lighting Network technology, for example, allows lightcode networks to make instant transactions. Will these characteristics be enough to satisfy current users' requests for crypto currency, this is a question. It seems to us that there are crypto-currencies that have more advanced characteristics, so it's impossible to name the prospects for lightcoins that are not very promising.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing

I personally think because Ethereum now produces big projects, and Litecoin relatives are simpler than Ethereum because Ethereum has a good platform, so Litecoin has faster confirmation so bitcoin and Ethereum are the good currency for payment.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

I will prefer Eth to the other coins you mentioned. ETH in my opinion has a great potential for more growth. It is a smart contract blockchain and more application will be deployed on the network that will make it to grow more.

in my mind personally think because Ethereum can be profitable by investing and now produce the big project, hence Litecoin relatives and have faster block confirmation  compared to Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple are famous coins
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:27 AM

Ethereum , litecoin and ripple is a potential coin. For sure after few years of holding this coin you will earn a lot of profit. But is you choose only 1 must better if you do a lot of research for everycoin so you can know if it's potential to increase for you or not. We have different opinions maybe my potential coin is not potential coin for me.  Better to choose potential coin for you .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:15:30 AM

Ripple and Litecoin are also pretty good for you to buy. in addition to both the good are also not less interesting than Ethereum. even when the price of Ethereum is red, both in Green price. so you are very lucky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:38:11 AM

I think Ripple is not good, I suggest to buy ETH and Litecoin for your investment. I think both of these coins have the potential to grow rapidly this time and certainly will provide many benefits for you in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: