Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:42:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin?  (Read 6494 times)
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

I am into three of them a lot! I ẹnjoy ETH because many ICO's are running into ETH network. For XRP, because its supported by banks and it will have a great future. And I like LTC because of its fast transaction and cheap transaction fees.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

In my opinion, Ripple looks attractive, because it’s cheap. If you don’t know where to throw a few hundred bucks, you can buy Ripple and leave for the long-term. There is much potential for growth since Ripple works with reputable banks, including Abu Dhabi Bank, UniCredit, ReiseBank, and more.

I do not think that it is the great privilege of Ripple. You can always buy just several Ethereum coins or Litecoins. I would better choose ETH as I see this cryptocurrency has more prospects.
guagua_ga

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

I choose Ripple. Ripple and its digital asset XRP, the already solid fundamentals have not changed. Unlike the vast majority of coins and projects out there, Ripple’s is one with undeniable and growing utility, a pipeline of clients, and a team and management that are second to none in technical skills and in business savvy and connections. With incoming regulation, Ripple’s edge over other, less focused initiatives, or projects that are failing to solve a real problem, is likely to increase.

jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

Regarding Litecoin - IMO in the long run it had little potential. It is very similar to Bitcoin and will probably just lose market share eventually. Off course it might benefit in case bitcoin will fail to proceed with a solution to the governance problem, but who said Litecoin would not succumb to it too if it wins bitcoin?
I think LTC is one of rare stable coin and I buy it.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

Etherium I think among the three competitors is the most promising, the ripple will not have a very large capitalization, and I always did not like the litecoin!
shasimiky

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Yes, Investment in ripple is much better. Multiply your many is possible in ripple because of its low cost. in Litecoin and Eth it will take much time.
lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Yes its good to invest in ripple. Its a centralized coin and have a wide scope of growth. Impỏtant point is, its quite cheap for now in comparison with other coins(BTC, ETH, TLC etc.) . I bought it when it was undef 0,8$ now the price is 1,34$.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

All three of them. All are in their respective field very good and promising coins. That is the great thing about crypto, you do not have to choose and can split your money in very small fractions if you want. And in this case it is well invested in all three IMO.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Etherium I think among the three competitors is the most promising, the ripple will not have a very large capitalization, and I always did not like the litecoin!

it is true in the choice of three that the biggest competitor is ethereum, because this coin is a long time that so many devotees, and very large volumes in the market no wonder if this is the favorite coin of the investors. but ripple coin is also no less good, because later coin plan will be used by many conventional banks

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin coins with the highest potential in the world of cryptographic currencies at present. many investors like and appreciate these coins. the end result of my analysis is the ethereum that will be most valued in them.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

All these projects in any case have a lot of support from the community, but today only ethereum can be distinguished from all these projects, because it is he who makes a huge step forward to the community and develops his project at a global pace.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

if you have a lot of money to invest with go with all these three investment, if you have very little to invest like $1K, then just stick with XRP. you'd have more coins with it and can experimentally try to trade to profit while you try to make your money grow. you might have the chance to multiply the amount of XRP you have by doing it.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

All are good coins and in future, all will be at a very good price so if you have more money you can buy all of them by dividing your investment and hold them for the long term I am seeing good price increases in the future for all these coins.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

Actually, the Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin are my favorite altcoins that I invest.
It is worthy to keep those altcoins although in the red market.
I know that those three are good and promising, especially in the future. Hence, I'm sure that the coins will grow and develop higher.
We can take benefits of investing in these coins.
However, it is your choice to select the right altcoin.
I myself still keep my ethereum and not sell it for other altcoins.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
KangminT

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

i chosse ETH. Smiley
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Ethereum is the best coin for me right now! I like how it works and the idea is great. It will grow faster than Ripple and Litecoin both.
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

Most of all I like the ethereum because it is backed by cool technology and people trust it with their money in this regard it is the top 2 in the market of crypto currency .
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

of all this, I will certainly choose Ethereum.he is the most promising and most of all I like,besides that, I pretty much earned it for all time of its existence

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

if you have a lot of money to invest with go with all these three investment, if you have very little to invest like $1K, then just stick with XRP. you'd have more coins with it and can experimentally try to trade to profit while you try to make your money grow. you might have the chance to multiply the amount of XRP you have by doing it.

I would still go for Ethereum even though I just have $1,000, because the fluctuation of Ethereum is bigger than the fluctuation of ripple, so the profits that you could make when you are going to invest your money in ethereum is much bigger than if you are goin to invest your money on ripple, it is just a simple math, it is not about the quantity, it is about the quality.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

I would still go for Ethereum even though I just have $1,000, because the fluctuation of Ethereum is bigger than the fluctuation of ripple, so the profits that you could make when you are going to invest your money in ethereum is much bigger than if you are goin to invest your money on ripple, it is just a simple math, it is not about the quantity, it is about the quality.
I would also choose eth, instead of ripple because the same as you said, the volatility of eth is huge and often, if we have a reasonable investment plan, we will very quickly recover the capital and start getting more profit. While ripple although it also has oscillations but it is very small and small, large oscillation cases do not occur frequently, we will need to spend a lot of time to wait, profit will be lower than other investments, so it is not an appropriate investment, I even appreciate litecoin over ripple

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: